How do i pass my driving test next week? I only have about 30 hours driving under my belt

How do i pass my driving test next week? I only have about 30 hours driving under my belt

Other urls found in this thread:

igottadrive.com/driving-tips/hand-over-hand-turning
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't you practice more and/or study you poofter?

Pull over every 100 feet to ask if you did everything OK.

30 hours is plenty. I did with 15

Have an examiner that isn't feeling like a cunt

I drove for less than 10h and I passed the test easily.

If you feel the need to ask how to pass the test then you're not ready for a license

is that even possible?

No

>30 hours
That is about 837.3 Veeky Forumstists.

Seriously,if you can pretend to be relaxed while you pay attention,you will do fine,user.

Bong here. Overact everything. If you flick your eyes across, they might not see. If you turn your head like a retard at every opportunity, they will. If you have to make a questionable decision, vocalise your reasoning. Ran a yellow? Say the car behind was following too closely and you didn't want to risk a collision. You get the idea. If you can get it into their head that you do actually understand what you're doing, they won't be looking as hard for errors.

Do you really have to use your handbrake whenever your car comes to a stop during your tests?

Nope. I used it when we were legitimately parked, but that's it. You're also meant to not roll back on a hill start, so using it there is fine too. Using it everywhere is pointless and nobody does it, to the point where you can judge when to start at lights by when the brake lights on the guy in front turn off 99% of the time.

DONT BE RETARDED

I walked into the dmv at age 21, scheduled a driving test for my license two days later. Went and took the test, failed parallel parking and forgot to check mirrors and still passed with a 92. Never even got a permit.

USA btw

Do bongs really not use over hand steering?

Only one way

As in hand over hand? igottadrive.com/driving-tips/hand-over-hand-turning like that? That's how I was taught, and the examiner didn't give me any faults for steering.

The turn your head around meme is real.

t: Finland

same here in the US

fat cunt said i didnt look in the mirrors before a lane change because i didnt move my head

That's a fail-guarantee when cruising because the instructor will point out that you should never take off your eyes from the road, instead use the mirrors as they're there for a reason.

Instead do turn around at intersections, as there is advised to not blindly rely on mirrors.

I don't mean turn all the way around, I mean slightly turn your head toward the mirror so they pick up on the motion.

>failed parallel parking
That is an automatic fail now. Also USA.

Dunno if you're in yurop but something I was told by my instructor is always slow down at intersection when you have to give precedence when someone's coming but you don't have to come to a complete stop if there no one there.
If you just to through the inspector will fail you for reckless driving

You don't

retarded wojaks always make me kek

my favorite new meme

I remember when this retard right here gave me driving advice the night before my test in some random thread, and then it was helpful during the test.

Good times.