I'm thinking about starting a car review channel and moving away from the feature film industry

I'm thinking about starting a car review channel and moving away from the feature film industry.

What do (you) want to see? Really, no wrong answers. If I can pull it off, why the hell not? I hate crappy YT channels that get it all wrong over and over.

Go away doug, nobody cares

>sticks tongue out as he revs his engine

I wanted ultimate comfy car reviews since forever but then savagegeese appeared

comfy
SIGHTS 'N' SOUNDS

no "this is a tire"

tldr, my hours are too long, 12 to 16 a day 6 days a week, I hate the people I work with, I was born wrong and film sets remind me of this every day, I don't want to be around them anymore, I would rather get back into the hobbies that I love (and the reason I started making movies/docus which is top gear)

So, let's say its a brand new boring-ish car like the Honda Civic. You'd want a review with good portions without any music or narration, but expert sound design of sights&sounds?

>savagegeese
Oh shit, thanks, man

Review japanese cars from the 80s and 90s exclusively.

In which way? Would you want a presenter giving all the deets a-la-chris harris or an depersonalized review where the car is the star, no shots of a presenter. Sights and sounds. Maybe even text overlays rather than voiced narration?

>some bullshit peoplemovey machine like a civic
Show functions and utilities of the vehicle, what makes it more easy and comfortable to live with daily and why you would want to drive this stupid thing

>some SOUL and PASSIONmobile like a miata
sights
sounds
braps
CURVES

Wear a kigurumi mask and talk like this~

Make sure your tongue is about three sizes too big for your mouth.

Cool. I'll make a mega comfy channel that isn't full of itself.

The only YouTube channel I enjoy anymore is Harry's Garage. Great content.

Doug and Fatt Marah are acceptable but I usually can't make it through a whole video.

Ever watch Best Motoring? Make that. You can review old shitboxes and test them on circuits. Get some Veeky Forumstists to race against

I want to punch his face in but it looks like his mom already did after she queefed him out.

Don't try to be funny or put any jokes or memes into it. Just be straight forward and review the cars properly. if you're a funny person, the comedy will naturally present itself, if not, don't worry about it

There's one thing that nobody on youtube has ever tried - actually be knowledgeable about cars

thank you kind sir

why bother watching nerd shit like that when you can watch a bro like stradman bro out with bros hot bitches and hypercars

But why? Its not like he's a pretentious faggot like vehicle virgins, that guy is legitimately punchable

Understand what the fuck you're talking about, speak with precision- Buzzwords like "composed, refined, peppy, sorted, revvy, spunky, eager, planted, light on its feet" and a million others- They don't tell you dick.

would like to see a channel that focuses on resto modding done right

i'm talking singer-alfaholics type autism, except you're doing it to shit boxes like 240sx's, miata's or 80's z's.

youtube doesn't need any more car review channels

Do old regular cars but don't be a giant faggot while doing so.

For a Miata it would still useful to have a video fit guide...like a quest to figure out the person that Mazda designed it for. It's fucking crazy how tight the right seat is for a 6' guy, but how comedically big it is for a 5'2" girl. There's this one Japanese YouTuber who bought one, and she looks tiny in it, even tho it looks like she fits a Ferrari 360 just right.

I'm curious to know what kind of car review YouTube would appeal to women, as they're deciders in most car purchases these days, and major influencers in the vast majority of purchasing decisions.

DON'T do your typical youtube editing where they just slap cuts of video together back-to-back
>refer to any RCR video to see what I mean

Would Veeky Forums support smaller youtubers though? I've always wanted to try

Do car reviews for dogs. How much does dog like car? Can doggo enjoy riding in a Lambo?

>cuts of video
cuts of audio

because it sound horrible

No problem, buddies. I thought that channel was already really known here. I especially love to watch it before bedtime.

I cut on avid or adobe and have a sound engineering background, so I think I can manage that. :3

The one takes are pretty good to watch. But it's pretty painful to watch an episode when the guest is socially awkward and Matt's trying to have a conversation.

>comfy
>no autistic wikipedia article reading
>no quoting benchracer date who the fuck cares
if you can describe the way the car feels for you, what it does to you and how you feel its drivers, give bit info on its quirks and things potential buyers might have to know to get started

basically bring something new and unique to the table and skip over the autismal benchracing number quotes

What if there wasn't any narration?

>describe the way the car feels for you

Everyone already does this.