Which American cities do you think are going the have the best future and develop into something great...

Which American cities do you think are going the have the best future and develop into something great? Austin is growing incredibly fast and I think that Texas as a whole is going to end up being the next California. Denver is also seeing a lot of development. How long-term are the gains seen from the energy/oil boom in the Dakotas?

houston is bretty gud

If it's not on a coast and its not Utah or Colorado, don't even bother.

Raleigh, NC has been on the rise since the end of last century. I don't see any reason why it should stop growing now. Lots of large/growing tech companies, and some pretty business-friendly attitudes and policies.

Pittsburgh baby

Pittsburgh

>city of 300,000 that was built for 600,000
>well diversified economy(tech, healthcare, manufacturing, finance, oil/gas)
>won't be affected by climate change
>CMU is the world leader is robotics and self driving vehicles. Attracts top tier talent from around the world
>housing stock is cheap.

Granted we have some infrastructure issues. Water and sewer infrastructure will need a few billion dollars, and our transit system is a joke. Beats the hell out of drowning on the coasts.

Obviously wherever black people arent, cmon OP

Detroit

>Detroit

No. Farming hipsters ain't doing shit.

Denver looks good but you being a little myopic just focusing on the US. Canada is making big strides, and it looks like they're taking over the 21st century. It actually hurts me to type that as an American but it's true. Start sucking that BCC now if you want to get a head start

Pittsburg and New Orleans are growing well.

>Start sucking that BCC now if you want to get a head start

>North Idaho
>slow to moderate growth
>actually like it that way to maintain bountiful recreation opportunities

Fuck off, were full. Im sure Seattle wants more neighbors.

I went to New Orleans once and I got the impression there are like 3 safe streets in the entire city and you get killed in broad daylight everywhere else.

Because niggers
No really

I mean there's the obvious blue bloods like New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles etc...they all have their issues but they all have massive diversified economies.

If you're looking for rapid growth potential though? I mean Nashville, Denver and SLC...those trains have already left the station. Omaha and Wichita are safe bets but they'll never be "hot" cities to live in.

Milwaukee is a great town, only about 100 miles away from a tier 1 global city so you can get all the benefits that provides while avoiding Illinois' unique problems (its broke as fuck) and deal with a much smaller tax bill.

Louisville and Minneapolis are well run cities that feature stady growth and have enough character to perhaps enjoy meme status as some point in the future.

Atlanta. Multiple cities in Texas.

Tennesee might have some good growth in Nashville or Chattanooga.

North Carolina looks good.

anywhere in nevada

DC, Raleigh, Charlotte, Atlanta, New Orleans, Austin, Denver, and SLC. These will be the new major urban cities of the 2000s and all are currently boomtowns with cranes building in all directions.

The trend of people migrating to urban cities will continue, but it won't be NYC, Boston, Philly, Chicago, Houston, LA, SF, or Seattle because they're already over-saturated. Also BabyBoomers retiring in droves will change things up in the biggest cities above too.

Did they all move to Houston after Katrina and never come back?

Redpill me more on Pittsburgh please, I visited before and want to hear more from the native Pittsburghers. South Florida is absolutely terrible by the way.

Get outta South Flori-shit, before it's too late. This isn't even fucking America anymore.

0 PERCENT INCOME TAX
0 PERCENT BUSINESS TAX

North Alabama will become the next Sillicon Valley.

>How long-term are the gains seen from the energy/oil boom in the Dakotas?
In 20 years, here will be a bunch of hastily constructed houses sitting empty. Booms like that never, ever last, and the Dakotas don't have enough other stuff going on to sustain the growth via other sectors. San Francisco flourished after the gold rush because it was a major port. Houston will hold on for the same reason, and because it will be refining oil from elsewhere.

Miami, literally JEW country.. Come to think of it, every shit hole city has an abundance of kikes in it.

richmond, va

back to /pol with you

Yeah fuck off cunt

True that.

I've never been to a place in America that did not feel like American soil until I went to Miami. It really is like you are in Mexico or Cuba.

And I have been all over Hawaii. It's still Merica.

Virginia is amazing. My cousin had guns coming out of the demon hole. And not one nigger neighbor.

Buffalo maybe. Thinking of going for college (University at Buffalo), give me your opinions.

Can confirm. Although I actually live in a really small town. I'm bored a lot.

>huffington post
>slate
>daily beast

kys

Texas is turning into California. Brownies do the menial labor silicon valley transplants are building the tech industry and it's just turning around

>Texas as a whole is going to end up being the next California.

You're correct and this is NOT a good thing.

Personally I think the intermountain west is going to see massive white influx in the coming decades.

It really does feel like you're not living in America anymore in a lot of these other cities.

Fargo ND. Not effected by oil, just mass anounts of somolian refugees, which comes with an increase of jobs. Winters suck dick. Summers suck dick. But they just built a pretty decent sized hospital and has been growing exponentially over the last 10 years.

Ahahahahaha. Never heard of other city, but New Orleans is worse than Syria right now probably. Holy shit

Because it looks so good right now, and only seemingly rich people are moving there. I'd have to say NH.
After all libertarians are good with money, and don't like to pay taxes. So as long as it doesn't burn down or someone figures out at some point how to monopolize the roads it'll be great, just great.

>libertarians are good with money
kek

libertarians are parasites on the government they work so hard to destroy. And they're not smart enough to know it.

I can say the same thing about any left wing site anywhere.
Still it's rich stupid people spending their money, and low taxes.
In a land with large unclaimed fertile land, and clean plentiful water.
Who knows maybe it'll end up being the new LA, but just whites and more guns.

>just whites and more guns.
seems unlikely.

ever consider the possibility that having minorities is the reason rich areas are rich?

it's hard to think of any major economic areas that are all white.

When was the last time you saw a black libertarian.
And minorities don't seem to make rich areas rich, I think it might be the stupid rich kids that burn all there money away on stupid shit they don't need.

>When was the last time you saw a black libertarian
I don't know, I don't go around asking people about their politics.
>minorities don't seem to make rich areas rich,
then how do you explain the fact that in the US, areas with few minorities are broke as fuck while all the rich areas are diverse?

we could guess that the money comes first and the minorities just follow it, but all our wealthy areas have had minorities from day one and all our white-only areas are poor as fuck.

Do you not understand urban areas in the US at all and are you clinically retarded? Minority populations bring down the average income in every part of the US. Our cities basically consist of white enclaves whose tax revenue subsidize the entirety of the urban infrastructure and the welfare for the minority populations.

>are you clinically retarded?
notice you didn't answer my question.

I didn't say minorities are rich. I said every rich area is rich because of minorities. Who do you think is doing all that cheap work making NY and LA and others rich?

you're so busy being a racist shit head you forget you're on a business board. Business is interested in where the money actually is, not where you want to pretend it is because you feel like a disappointment to your father or whatever.

I stopped in Pittsburgh for a night over the summer. It was breddy comfy. Seemed like fewer blacks than most cities. New, modern looking buildings. Very clean. I didn't get a chance to see any sights or anything but it seemed a lot safer, cleaner, newer than other cities I've been in.

Seriously dude? Minorities, shitkskins & co go where the money is. What you see is a small area that is productive and shitholes around infested with crime, scams (see NY, LA,etc.)

Yinzer till I die

The city is in far better shape than it was even 20 years ago. COL is low, but so are the wages. The suburbs north of the city are doing well. Once you get 30 miles out from the city you may as well be in Alabama. The city is fairly liberal, but the surrounding region is trump country. Racism is fairly open in these parts. Outside of some of the small river towns the surrounding region is dying as jobs go away and young people leave for cities. We have a bad heroin problem.

>Seemed like fewer blacks than most cities

Most of them live in 2 of the 50+ neighborhoods. Gentrification might force them out of the 2 neighborhoods in the next 15 years.

>Every rich area is rich because of minorities.
NH is ranked first for median income in the country ($75k) with a population that's 94% white and 2% asian.

>Who do you think is doing all that cheap work making NY and LA and others rich?
You could have all basic services provided for free and it wouldn't make you rich. And the sweat shops are in Asia not US. The sectors making NY and LA rich are financial services and technology. Low quality minorities are unhelpful in both.

>Hurr I'm a business man, you're a racist, please fuck me in the ass.
You are actually clinically retarded.

>notice you didn't answer my question.

Actually I did dumb fuck.

>Who do you think is doing all that cheap work making NY and LA and others rich?

Cheap work does not make NY and LA rich you filthy peasant. It's the rich people putting in specialized labor worth exponentially more that makes it rich. Everyone else is just living in the infrastructure and utilities which the rich deign to let them use. And don't you fucking forget it.

If your theory were correct then the third world countries full to the brim with low-skilled low wage laborers would be leading the world.

>you're so busy being a racist shit head you forget you're on a business board. Business is interested in where the money actually is, not where you want to pretend it is because you feel like a disappointment to your father or whatever.

Ok you have unironically used the word "racist" which tells me you are a total loser. This board is for winner only. If you were not weak you would not need myths like racism to keep you from what is yours in life.