Ricecakes, American beer, lettuce.

>Is there anything more tasteless?

yea, caring about what other people do with their shit boxes

The guy literally looks like reddit

>makes a car called the trolls royce
>gets mad when people react to his trolling

He posts here?

>VEEATE

would've been infinitely cooler if it just had the stock NA dorito running well. That would've required some care instead of a lazy swap that made the car lose all its character

to be fair, if there was an electrical fire that put the thing out of action in the first place i doubt the original 12a was too willing to do its thing

What if my car was shitty looking to begin with and instead of making it LOOK nice I put all that cash into making it have good handling and fast?

If you want no fucks given just take a glance at my 08 chevy cobault

Pretty much every Chevy, Cadillac,and Chrysler / dodge suffer the same effect. But they tend to do it from the factory.

That's the whole idea of old hot rod culture, my problem is actively trying to make it look worse like that wood and wire mesh chin spoiler.

Corbin please go

That is faggy.

Kind of reminds me about jeans. i remember when only poor kids had denim with rips around the knees. They were like that because they were too poor to buy a new pare. Then it became a fad especially when the breakfast club movie came out, then everyone had jeans with rips and often cut them to look that way.

Same with with rat rods and hoonigans. It was the poor kids who invented it. The ones who cant afford a new paint job or a new turbo kit.

tiny homes and van dwellers too

God damn hipsters ruining everything.

Yep. Women still wear ripped jeans. I don't fucking get it. Why would you INTENTIONALLY make yourself look trashy?

t. goes to church and complains about how all women are "whores"

They are though, but so are men.

>Artificial shittiness

Wut, are you some assblasted roastie, why are you defending nigger-looking clothes?

I don't know a single male who buys those styles of jeans, now that I think about it. Most buy either whatever is cheap and of decent quality, or get them tailor-made

y tho. You could do so much better for a weathered look

He has a new one now

youtube.com/watch?v=xnyj3zBf2bk

love it

The wheels are so out of place. Needs some steelies

"God save the EU" yeah no fuck him

That intercooler can't possibly have any real amount of airflow through it

110% tryhard.

This.
>trying that hard to make it look like you're not trying

Is this thread an advertisement for a new Corbin Dallas video?

>Is there anything more tasteless?
Yes. A Pontiac Fiero LARPing as a Ferrari.

tbf those """"factory""" optioned fiero body kits are actually pretty good looking

Kek

even the job to make it look like shit is shitty
why would you degrade any piece of human engineering ?
I bet the same faggots roll joints with books page to look cool

>makes a car to trigger people
>gets triggered when people comment on it

M U L T I P A S S

All these thingz

I feel it cause the guy lives in a land full of rich assholes and its just a big fuck you to all those assholes.

>put effort into making it look like shit

if you call "effort" skipping all paint and prep, never buying anything prefit or model specific, and using a drill and spare bolts to attach everything, he put a ton of effort into it.

he probably saved over a hundred bucks making a wood spoiler

Sounds no worse than that RWB gook

Son of a bitch

lower on the spiritual and psychological scale than any animal. Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and coldhearted villainy.
haute bohème

>a lazy swap that made the car lose all its character
>lazy swap
I've done a V8 swap on an RX7, it's not "lazy" leaving the shitpile 12a in there is lazy.

>actually rip jeans from doing work in them
>get associated with trendy faggots who do it for "style"