Daily reminder that while you're getting a ticket for 15 over bikers can go as fast as they want and do whatever they...

Daily reminder that while you're getting a ticket for 15 over bikers can go as fast as they want and do whatever they want and are completely above the law

It's only a matter of time before you crash and die.

It's only a matter of time before you die, period.

i was just looking for the other thread where this was posted, any help pls

That's not an issue where I live because police don't patrol the highway. The only catch is that seemingly nobody but me cares about going fast around here.

No one can drive like this without dying in an accident though.

Doing 200% of the speed limit and it only takes one person changing lanes to end life.

This. Bikers aren't above the laws of physics

Plenty of people do.
You are just a sheltered fuck stick that would probably have a teary after a near death experience.

>yes....YES! Goyim! Come speed past my speed traps goy! Yes...enjoy the fine!....YES!!!!

I want to enjoy 80 years of life before that though

>We just wanna have a conversation
Bullshit fucker, you just want to take his license cause he's having fun, speeding should be legal as long as there's no accident, and if there is an accident and you were speeding you have to take 100% responsibility even if it was the other person's fault.

>I want to enjoy 80 years of life before that though
endure=!enjoy
Stick your protective cotton wool blanket and call that living lol

Maybe the police should just buy a sportbike instead of their shitty slow harleys and ford explorers

>50 years of fun adventures living at the extremes of life
vs
>100 years of boring monotony doing the same shit day in, day out until you die peacefully in bed
Which sounds more worth while and which do you think you are heading toward?

Or just put traffic cameras everywhere like a communist country and just ticked anyone going 1 mph over the speed limit.

honestly they dont even bother me anymore. I didn't even fully make it out of the guy's lane in this one because I didn't need to, I was going too fast and cleared him

Everytime a 20-40 year old guy comes in horribly mangled he was on a bike, and it happens way too often compared to car crashes
They're lucky to leave with only broken limbs and not as paraplegics

>can pass cars easily, even on narrow roads
>can outrun the police force 9 times out 10
>has never been pulled over in his life
>knows that life is too short to live behind the wheel of a cage
>literally a power ranger on a bike that's faster than most hypercars
>wagie cagies wishes they were him

Bike gods are literally the Chads of the road.

There are class divisions within the bike world though.
only street rossi is this chad of the the road you speak of.

Who even cares, i don't get why cops bother since the only people at risk by this behaviour is the rider.

I care when the retard smashes into the rear of my car and is too dead to pay the thousands of dollars in damage

kek

If he died I don't think I'd be THAT mad. He did get a worse punishment than having to pay me and maybe lose his license.

>implying I'm going to rat somebody out to the fucking cops

You still have a fucked up car and it's not your fault. If you're not mad at that you're a cuck. Make his family pay. They should've raised a better kid. Fuck em.

id be mad as somone who has to do shit for his car, but i guess i just condone this kind of behavior, i really wouldnt be mad

>but i guess i just condone this kind of behavior
thanks user

>Bikers aren't above the laws of physics

Wanted to say this as well.

Good for you if you can go 150 MPH and not get caught, but goddamn if you ever wreck at that speed.

My brother is an EMS and he has seen some of the worst bike accidents you can imagine.

A very large chunk of a guys brain was over 300 feet from an accident.

Bikefags, if you read this, just know that its one thing to speed around in a metal cage (car) but its entirely another to ride what amount to an open air rocket around.

Bikes go that fast because often times
A) The cops simply don't have a vehicle that can catch them
And
B) The department has policies in place preventing them from engaging in pursuit for something like speeding.

In Ontario for example, the OPP cannot chase you for almost any reason. The only time they'll pursue is if you've committed a very violent crime or harmed an officer. Otherwise, if you want to gofast, just take your plates off and hammer down. The cherries and berries will fuck off soon enough.

>50 years of living at extremes of life
how optimistic

>OooOOO I wonder what's in the back of the truck

Most pursuit cop cars are capable of 150 MPH, the caprice 6.0, 155 mph.

Even though they can go that fast, they don't because who wants to risk their life over some jackass on a crotch rocket ?

I mean hell, a police car going 130+ can cause wrecks, one fuckup and youre done. forever.

I dont blame them for not chasing.

oWo wats dis

How fast could he have been going? He's literally dragging his feet.

Did he ran barefoot so fast his head made a hole in back of the truck?

To me the entire point of fast motorcycles is the risk.

I've known the DRPS has a no chase policy for bikes but I've always wondered if the helicopter they have is ever used for that. Than again me or anyone I know has ever had anything happen to them even after the helicopter was clearly paying attention to us doing something illegal. Every highway has an aircraft patrolled sign but I've never heard of someone getting caught speeding here by a plane.

Anyways don't want to turn this into a dumb gore thread so I'll just post my favorite of the bunch I have. That's all for now

>that Icon jacket
There has to be a correlation to idiots and Icon gear.

Yes he is a professional speedrunner, a popular sport in Oregon

did he pee his pants lmao

Can you imagine being impaled and being conscious for a short amount of time feeling your body hang there with the horrible pain + not being able to move.

Thinking, I REALLY fucked up right before you pass out.

Half-life 2 screenshot?

Yeah what are the chances of getting impaled at a spike trap in hihg speed?

It's like dying in a platforming game in real life

that poor R1 deserved better

proofs?

lolwut? obviously youve never rode a 600cc+ bike then. i used to do 120+ every single day on my way to work.

its not so much the speed that is the issue, its fucksticks that dont know how to control themselves or know the correct time to do things like speed or wheelies.

>Official account for some department
>says worst when it should be worse
fuckin retards man

Even monkeys fall off the tree once in a while

>what is insurance
????

A practice or arrangement by which a company or government agency provides a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a premium.

so why care if s/he crashes and dies in your car when you'll get payed anyways

if you are fearful of that which you cannot predict then you shouldnt ride a bike in the first place.

No I just want to tell you to lose the complacency and stay focused on the road. Experts that know "how to control themselves" die very often too.

I treat every ride like it could be my last.

It looks like he hit the truck and then got dragged down the road like that for a while.
dead for sure

>these aren't my glasses

>die very often too

Yeah, ya see.. no. If they die, then they're not really good experts are they?

>drive reeter baiku at warp 9
>Drive stripped out shitbox at warp 9
>Offroad shitbox truck at warp 9
>Choose to fly on allegiant when visiting parents
>It's safer to be a lion tamer than work in my job field

It's like I want to fucking die or something I don't fucking know.

You can't be an expert against chance

Good luck getting any cop car up to 155 (or even above 80) on a busy road in traffic.

Seriously, there are hundreds of vids on youtube of bikes outrunning cops of all caliber; it's not about top speed, it's about acceleration and maneuverability. No car even comes close to the maneuverability of a bike on a road with any amount of measurable traffic.

You've obviously never filed an insurance claim.

With any insurance claim, one of two things happens:
1) your claim doesn't total out your vehicle, in which case you get to wait while the insurance company approves the work, nickels and dimes the shop, bargains for off-brand or refurb parts to replace the ones that were broken, and finally ruins the resale value of your vehicle by reporting the accident to any and all car history tracking services (carfax, etc.), OR
2) Your car gets totaled out, in which case you get to haggle with the insurance company over the replacement value of your vehicle while they try to nickle and dime you with "comps" that aren't comparable, don't have the same options packages, or are 2-3 model years older, all while your car sits/rots in a salvage yard accruing storage fees for every day it's there, which the salvage yard is going to hassle you about until you get everything settled with insurance.

Oh yeah, and don't worry, no matter the outcome of the claim and regardless of who's at fault for the claim, your rates WILL go up.

Yes, I get that....

Hence why its stupid as hell to do it on a bike.

Some random 60 year old in his accord might just make a lane change without signaling, you get hit and skid across the pavement at 100 mph.

GG.

I get the appeal of bikes, but goddamn the speed and maneuverability come at an extreme premium, often taking the life of the rider or crippling them for life.

>It should be legal for me to fire my guns anywhere I want and only be punished if a bullet hits somebody

agreed

Any story on this

Also because the police actually care about the dangers of a pursuit, unlike the dipshit squid.
As soon as it looks like the suspect is being too erratic and retarded they'll call it off before fuckhead wrecks and kills people.

lmfao

Guy died.

lol. there's plenty of content on youtube of cops chasing until the cop crashes. my county will chase you until they're out of gas.

he will ride eternal shiny and chrome

The policy varies by department.
Here they almost never chase because they typically have a helicopter around to take it over
Some have rules like "only two cars may be engaged in one chase" and such too.

>being this retarded

Kekd

This is why, deep down, I sold my bike.

part out?

I just switched to a Grom; most fun you can have in low speed.

Watch out for cars not seeing you though. Very loud aftermarket exhausts and brighter lights are musts for safety :)

dead bodies have a tendency to do that you know

>No one can drive like this without dying in an accident though.

I do that sort of speed regularly in a car and have for the last 12 years. Often on single carriageway roads. Buy something better than a 3k civic or miata.

I think a mandatory time helping out in an EMS for reckless drivers would be much more efficient thant jail time where they'll just meet actual criminals and learn from them

>only being a reckless asshole and endagering otheer people is enjoyable
Enjoy dying

What kind of a Mercedes truck is that? Never sern one like that before

Yes

part out his kidneys

cant really argue with that, good talk user.

He probably put his feet down at the last moment when he realized he was gonna crash. It's kinda instinctual to do that, but at really high speeds, if you put your foot down, the toes go behind the heel and the shoe/boot comes off. The whole shin/ankle area shatters. Looks like he did that with both feet. The bike probably went under the truck and bounced off the wheels.

"The fatal accident depicted above took place on U.S. 169 near Tulsa, Oklahoma, during the early morning hours of 17 April 2007. The motorcyclist, 26-year-old Brandon Lee White of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, was traveling at an estimated 120+ mph when his motorcycle struck the back of a tractor-trailer rig."

Pic related his bike

"These are pictures from a motorcycle accident last week on Highway 169 here in Tulsa. The guy was going over 125 mph around 2 am when he hit the back of the Yellow truck. The truck was going normal speed and did not know what had happened. He was drug approx a mile before the truck stopped. Highway 169 is known for late night speed driving and trick driving of motorcycles. This guys friend was killed 1 week before this on his motorcycle going 120+ on Highway 169. Please be aware of what youre doing at all times.. and watch your speed."

have you already been retarded prior to the 12 years?

Doesn't matter what vehicle you're driving, you'd be dead or worse if you hit any of those objects at any speed worth fearing getting fined for. You will be just as dead in your car. Only difference is you are more likely to get a ticket if you don't crash at incredibly high speed.

Not a very compelling argument when the motorcyclist would still be killed if they were traveling at the speed limit and hit those objects

Cars are more visible and they are more stable at high speeds

Stop being a cuck and grow a pair.

lmfao i remember this on the news

t. Tulsa user

Why are bikefags so immature? They have the mentality of a teenager

It's hue

No sympathy or fucks given for cyclists, powered or unpowered. Get the fuck off the road you stupid cunts, or die--either way works for me.

#sharetheroad

(You)

t. jealous

>Reee why do bikies get to get through traffic faster
Maybe it's what you get when you give up shelter and cargo space
>But I want shelter and cargo space
Then you are traffic. Maybe you should take the bus if you don't want to feel like you're always losing a race against vehicles that are better suited to the situation.

why do so many people confuse jealousy and envy?
he is envious.