Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Countdown to Interim Report 1 Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit#gid=0

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold and Mementos to your Alliance and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.1.0 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=835633

>3.1.0 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=837754

>X-men Ranking Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=837052

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=SUtziaZlDeE

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJqiEGjLhjU
imgur.com/a/zqCB3
imgur.com/a/TeGkb
imgur.com/a/5QWa5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next update will be spiderman? should I t2 him now?

If you plan to buy the new movie costumes, sure

>now
No, wait to see what his new uni and/or rework are like. Remember the GotG 2 update where everyone was all excited for characters like Gamora and Drax to finally get the buffs they needed and end up getting JACK SHIT.

I think 4chinco wanted their OP info changed to gold donations required rather than xp.

Also the tier list link should be modified to link to the character tier list first since I think that's what people would be more interested in.

Anyway, Vulture hype. Even if he's another one-dimensional forgettable MCU villain.

Oh yeah, woops. Sorry guys, maybe next thread!

>cinematic spider-shits
>Still no Venomverse
>Still no Empire
>STILL NO MEDUSA UNI
fuck it
just fuck it

Venomverse doesn't actually start until September so it'd be premature to do it now. I agree that the lack of a Secret Empire update yet is total bullshit and it better be the August update. Also, the fact that Medusa and Moon-Girl STILL haven't gotten their MU unis is some additional next level bullshit.

Espicially since Medusa was featured heavily in the X-men Epic Quest whereas Crystal didn't show up at all so it would have made more sense to give Medusa the uni.

Vulture better be meme

Looks like you used the wrong pic OP.

>Even if he's another one-dimensional forgettable MCU villain.
yellowjacket was the best thing to come out of that ant-man movie, it reminds me that the movie exists even with the yellow ranger uniform.

why is she such a dyke?

So I see you fuckers say magneto needs gbi for TL
How's he do in sl/ac tho? I don't plan to use him in TL due to already having a few meme teams
Does he still need gbi?

you would be too if you had to hang around that many up their own dickhole kangz and kwenz

is there any way to make agent 13 and mockingbird viable without buying their unis?
I'm open to buying mockingbird uni just because it looks nice

He's fine for PVE modes because no starting cooldown. He can start iframing and guard breaking right out the gate, same goes for his barrier.

they're not even viable with their unis

For SL and all pve modes he's just another crazy overpowered character, no obelisk either.
youtube.com/watch?v=AJqiEGjLhjU
if agent 13 is anything like captain bucky even with his uni you will have trouble.

Yea sounds about right based off my shadowland experience with him this week
I was working on a gbi gear for him but I'll just slap a crit something on him instead
That's hugely disappointing 2bh since Bobbi is next on my 6* list
I guess I'll just get them both to 60 for crystals and then ignore them after that

thanks moonestada
>mfw I used t2 magneto w no obelisk on floor 8
:^)

POST YOUR HIGHEST RANKED CHARACTER AND THEIR STATS UNDER THEIR OWN LEADERSHIP WITH NO TEAMUPS
rank 3 gorton here

So preditcions for the Homecoming update?

Guaranteed
>New Spider-Man uni
>Vulture
>Shocker

A few of the following
>Sandman
>Electro
>Rhino
>Mysterio
>Kraven
>Lizard
>Hobgoblin
>Scorpion
>Superior Octopus uni
>Random X-Men character

Rank 360 because I'm too cheap for 6* Uru/Awakened Iso

WANDA AND PIETRO WHEN

Wanda will make it in eventually, for the Infinity War update at the latest.
Quicksilver on the hand is infamous for not being playable in videogames due to Marvel's inane restrictions on how the character can be used. He's still not in CoC even though Wanda is.

have no fear, daddy's here.

Not anymore, turns out the talking cow lied.

Why is StaRog's gravity vortex the most broken shit in the game atm?

Because it's singularity's vortex but bigger, lasts longer, and pierces gbi

Post old news

holy fucking shit if I lose to another TEAM PYM in TL I am gonna leave this game!

Why is Captain Marvel such a glass cannon?

Jean's 5th skill is pretty close

>tfw I only use Team Pym in timeline
You're all traitors to the ANTS

>tfw getting clea to *5 is taking forever

>pierces gbi
well why the fuck would they make GBI in the first place then, if just to be cancelled out by their own donutsteel meme?

>they'll make Blue Marvel and Monica blast instead of universal
Just you fucking wait.

Got him at T2 and use to clear early RR boss floor. Which is basically all he's good for by himself. Sometimes I throw him into speed rumbles.
You need to maximize his survivability. I got max hp/ignore dodge (filler stat basically) and 3 sec shield. For the iso set I use hp shield. No, I'm not from Reddit. It's just that his damage is pretty good as it is and he won't benefit from heal set. If you really want him to stay alive hp shield synergized with this obelisk becomes really useful.

[You may only see this message if you are in VIBRANIUM LEAGUE]

>he didn't use his megarank up on the faltine hag
shiggy
s-shut up

Not getting my hopes up too much. What I expect is:
>Vulture
>Shocker
>Iron Man uni
>Vulture MCU uni with 616 as default
>Spidey rework
>maybe Superior Octopus uni if they don't save it for a Secret Empire update
>maybe Venom uni if they don't save it for a Venomverse update
>X-gene Sub with Gambit as first paywall mutie
Then probably a couple other unis unrelated to Spider-man. Just don't feel like it'll be all that big of an update despite it being an MCU tie-in update. I mean, if they release it at the usual time they do their MCU movie updates then it'd be the week of its international release which would mean around the 4-5th and we still haven't gotten any interim reports meaning it'd just be one week worth of interim reports before the update. When they're really trying to hype up an update, they usually start 2 weeks beforehand.

The Ultimates update will probably be August to line-up with Ultimates #100.

Murderfu's wife never ever

>reroll TL opponents
>every team literally Hulkbuster, Loki and Silk in this exact order
I want this nightmare to end

She'll be this updates' paywall.

Here's some Bleach Brave Souls story dialog screens for shits and grins to keep the thread afloat:

imgur.com/a/zqCB3
imgur.com/a/TeGkb
imgur.com/a/5QWa5

lol

Get that shit outta here

damn she is thicci

For now, but mark my words, their new mom is going to be revealed to have been Magda all along and she had been using a different name when she was married to Mags. Then they'll have to fight the vengeful ghost of their dead older sister.

>Everything image is too large so you can't even save and meme with them
ok.jpg

talking cow?

It's his turn this time, right? They have to release him now with the new Spidey movie coming out.

Don't forget to subscribe to our boy TMizzle coming back again with another video

LIVIN ON THE TRAP LIFE

Read more comics brosef.

>they have to release Nova now that the new GotG movie is coming out, right?
>they have to release Adam Warlock now that the new GotG movie is coming out, right?
>they have to buff Drax and Gamora now that the new GotG movie is coming out, right?
>Whiplash, and no buffs for Drax or Gamora
Don't get your hopes up.

>trap life

>tfw i have 50 dolalrs coming my way for my birthday + another 80 for a study I'm gonna participate in
I'm gonna whale the fuck out of that update and no one can stop me

>black guy being really into traps
no, thank you

But Sandman's been done for practically two years now, all they need to do is release him.

>have dormammu and odin at 60
>tfw too lazy to start another native t2
the gold cost is a bit too much.

post the enchantress face

how do you want your timeline senpai?

...I tried...

looks like it's time for Team Pym to shine

Slathered in ShaRogs shit please

sorry, thought of someone else

THANKS SHAROG

I want it to be full of JEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN

WHEN

I wish they'd make Chapters 13 and 14 be time-travel based. Like some missions in DoFP, some in 2099, some in 3000, with Bishop, Cable, Rachel, Starhawk, Miguel, etc. as new characters and Kang as the native T2 you get for beating it.

What's the best ISO set and obelisk for Cyclops? Does he need healing?

Starks backing and put a ignore defense obelisk on him

is this nigga talking for real?

The old UI looks pretty ugly in hindsight

Lmao he looks like a swole chinese cook expectantly awaiting your criticism of his food

Defo

yea, why?

Non-stop attack.

>wbi
>uni strange joins
>he actually gets killed by Ymir
THANKS FOR THE EASY FIRST PLACE FAGGOT

Yeah, no kidding.

Monica's been inside her before, she wants it again bad.

She doesn't have to waste her time with a name stealing dyke, she's with black super man now.

What makes BW CW uni good?

I think it has paralyze + 1 i-frame, need to recheck.

No, Rhodey died. Monica's got her own name now too, she stopped using Captain Marvel.

>Rhodey died
Rhodey was dating Carol. Monica is dating Blue Marvel, aka Black Superman though honestly he's more of a Doc Savage.

what a slut

Reminder: Ms. Marvel was at her best when she was with Spidey. That is the eternal OTP, you might say thats /ourOTP/

Can't Kang because F4.

Then why was Avengers Academy able to use him?

Avengers Academy got Kang.

>buying Riri
You did this to all of us.

Watch your back, coaltoad.

What the fuck is up with these recent notifications
What does this one even mean?

ah yes that fiery trident just screams poison, totally not fire at all

I've seen Fire/Poison on a Dorm. Like, wtf nigger, use that on GG.