Is there a noticeable difference between a 0-60 of 7.5 seconds and 0-60 of 5.7 seconds?

Is there a noticeable difference between a 0-60 of 7.5 seconds and 0-60 of 5.7 seconds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=rn_24aCZ_S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, about 1.8 seconds.

/thread

In daily driving, no.

>Is there a noticeable difference between slow and okay?

yes

fpbp

OP BTFO

you're going to be faster than the idiots who accelerate slowly "to save gas" regardless

>put yourself in a very dangerous situation every time you merge onto the highway
>"but i'm saving $2.50 a week doing this"

Should be pretty noticeable. I went from a car that does 0-60 in about 9 seconds to one that does it in 5.2 and the difference is night and day. Of course, that's a bit more of a gap than you're situation but it should be noticeable nonetheless.

Go for a test drive, it's the only way to know for sure whether or not it will make a difference to you.

"Hey guys, is my BZR is slower to 60 than a stock Golf, but is it noticeable?"

No, because when do you actually go full throttle to get to 60 as fast as possible?

Every time I drive, multiple times? With sub 200hp cars thats quite the norm.

I floor by 4cyl econobox merging, but almost all driving on the freeway and empty roads uses cruise control. It's more about engine longevity to keep my rpms under 4k as frequently as possible.

I've never ridden a vehicle with more than 150hp, with the strongest weighing about 3500kg.

Car I drive the most has 120hp, I never go full throttle with it.

My DD has a 0-100 of 4,5 seconds. I come close to it a few times a year, when a sports car is trying to race me at the traffic lights. Normally I'm just stuck behind regular traffic taking 10+ seconds to reach 80km/h.

Whenever I merge, nothing better than hearing a whining supercharger screwming.

>Car I drive the most has 120hp, I never go full throttle with it.
>My DD has a 0-100 (0-60) of 4,5 seconds.
The fuck do you drive? A motorcycle with a cage?

That's about as much as a Miata or AE86 so it's not unrealistic.

My DD is a bike
I borrow my mums car if I need a car, as a car is too expensive for the few times a year I need one. Renting one would be cheaper.

Road conditions, shifting, reactions, launch skill, and tires can all bring them down to fairly similar speeds tbqh. I think you'd notice more of a difference from 30-100

0-60 just give you a snap shot of what the HP means.

Yes you'll notice it passing cars on the highway because you can do it easily and fast.

Tesla faggots think it means a car is fast, which it does not.

>4,5
>120hp
You are full of bs

The 4,5 0-100 is with 80hp (on the wheel) vehicle.

What Miata are you driving? My 94 miata makes just about 130hp and my 0-60 time is around 7-8 seconds

>I've never ridden in a vehicle with more than 150hp
>My DD does 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds
>Car I drive the most has 120hp

What the fuck are you driving? It must only weigh 1000lbs or some shit. My AW11 makes almost 120hp and weighs 2100lbs, and it does 0-60 in about 8 seconds if I'm lucky.
My Subaru makes almost 300hp, has AWD, and weighs 3100lbs and it does 0-60 in almost 4.6 seconds if I use 2-step and fucking launch it.

Most powerful vehicle I ever drove was a VW Crafter.
Car I drive the most is a Skoda Octavia 1.4 TFSI
My DD is a bike.

Even 1.8L Miatas take 8+ seconds.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=rn_24aCZ_S4

Busrider detected, you'd think you'd know what slow really is

The new miatas are supposed to generate 160bhp and hit 0-60 in 6 seconds to be fair.

No, OP. No there really isn't. I went from a 4.5 second Mustang to a 6 second cadillac and I don't notice the difference because face it you don't floor it much. I barely ever really even do a 0-60 run. Anything under 8 seconds 0-60 is good enough to be a fun daily driver.

I like handling over benchracing credentials and faggy stoplight racing.
Nothing beats destroying a 4 second 0-60 car by seconds in your 6.5 second 0-60 car on the track

>ITT: Normies who have no sense of time and think their 150hp V6 Alero goes 0-60 in 4 seconds