How much would it cost to order a bespoke Rolls-Royce asking for every piece of interior plastic to be changed for...

How much would it cost to order a bespoke Rolls-Royce asking for every piece of interior plastic to be changed for metal or wood?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/106819112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buying a cheap Roller

The base price of the upcoming Phantom is likely at 430k and the Ghost is having a base price of nearly 310k.

An average bespoke process typically cost anywhere from 100k-200k. Your bespoke preferance can go upto an additional 50k or even more.

you want those options from the factory? 3-400k depending on options.

you could take that pictured car down and get all of those mods done for probably 50k. wood is easy to shape and materials are cheap, metal is very time intensive.

>airbag deploying through a metal steering wheel

> Not wanting the RR emblem imprinted on your face

>caring if your driver has to touch plastics

>being so poor that you can't afford bespoke options for your chauffeur

man you povs are so selfish

There were times when chaffeurs didn't even get to have a roof.

>>that looks like a new niggerlac Escalade, not a RR wtf

RR, Bentley, and Cadillac all design cars for the rap music video crowd. Mercedes proper is following suit with their outlandish gaudy grills.

I know, Im researching classic Jaguars now.

They are aging into hot milf Mode now. 95-04 ish XJ and XJR. Mostly due to newer premium cars becoming absolutely atrocious looking in comparison (newer jags included).

MB was doing well for a while, but you are right. This new designs are pure niggermania.

Thank God porsche has gotten into making the panamera. At least there is at least one option out there for customers that dont want to look like basketball players, or rich Chinese / Saudi college students.

you know what to do

>Panamera
>not looking like a basketball american

Choose one.

>can't even spell stalk

what model year is this

Not subop, but it's X350.

X358 (but it's post facelift) to be exact.

That would squeak like a bitch and morph and change shape so quickly, also air gaps and about a thousand other things. They wouldn't make it for you because it would damage their brand.

Kind of off topic but has anyone tried this themselves on a shitbox?

I'm a decent carpenter and I've been thinking of removing all the plastic interior trim pieces and making clones out of wood. Basically carve and clone each door handle and like the radio face plate

It's a Ghost so it's a poverty spec Roller. The new Phantom allows you to design your interior with the help of an artist.

people need to be constantly reminded of their station or else they start acting up.

>airbag deploying through a metal steering wheel

I'll compromise and take a stitched leather cover.

just buy an Aston Martin instead.

Just buy a Lamborghini instead

Lambos target the rap music crowd just as much as Bentley and RR these days. AM is still primarily marketed as a gentleman's cruiser meant for people with a more refined and sophisticated taste.

Lambo is vulgar shit for the plebbiest of the pleb. I respect Prius drivers more than any faggot with a Lambo.

>Buys Rolls Royce
>Criticizing the driver area

That's where the peasant sits you retard.

>this should be a glass screen
Enjoy not seeing shit if you decide to drive during the day you retard

fuck the poor desu

I wish people would stop pushing this shit.
It depends on the car.

You probably wouldn't buy a Phantom to drive yourself, but literally nobody gets chauffeured around in a Wraith.

Ghosts? Probably 50/50. It's still a comfy car that you can fit a bunch of friends in.

>Buying Rolls Royce
>Not Buying superior chad Bentley

thats fucking pathetic. thanks for redpilling me on rolls-royces.

>$200,000+ for a VW Phaeton with a body kit

Find me a car with a "better" interior in your opinion. I'll wait.

Mate if you can afford a Royce, chances are you have enough disposable income to buy a Bentley. I can get pic related for like $320k

That's nigger tier...like Lamborghini

Bentley's most expensive luxury offering is comparable to the cheapest Rolls

buying a rolls royce might as well be like buying pic related.

You kidding? Even the smexy grill alone makes most people cream themselves on sight. Maybe its just personal preference, but I find them significantly more attractive than a Rolls.

all those surfaces are covered in leather and metal, not plastic

OP doesn't know what he's talking about

Nah, unfortunately it is true.

a phantom is cool, but a brooklands is even cooler

vimeo.com/106819112 4:55

It's not a case of cool. Bentley are cheaper cars in general.

wait, are you insinuating that more expensive makes it more lust worthy?

I'm sad to be the one to have to tell you this but..
>>"more expensive makes it more lust worthy"
This is Veeky Forums now. Bench racing and price comparing.

my interior trim is exclusively carved from the fossils of incredibly rare extinct creatures. anything less would be a fucking insult

Rollers are higher quality than Bentleys, especially comparing a Mulsanne to a Phantom. The infotainment in the Phantom is based on iDrive but apart from that there is nothing from the BMW parts bin and the car you buy is tailored specifically for you and your wants.
A Bentley is like buying a very nice suit off the peg, while a Roller is buying a tailored Saville Row suit.

not as bad as the 2018 Aston Vanquish S

>a 300,000 dollar car.

The Vanquish is an early 2000s car tbf, I'm surprised they haven't refreshed it yet.

Are you trying to excuse the act of selling this meme interior in the year 2018 for a third million dollars?

It isn't a bad interior, just outdated. The Vanquish is well past its sell by date though, why you'd get one over a V12 Vantage (especially a manual one) or a DB11 is beyond me

Oh look, a Buick Lesabre with meme headlights.

Not as bad as the $500k super car with Ford Focus switch gear

Lambo is best in terms of track times/cost, though.

I was always thinking about Lambo as cheap palstic chit for rappers, but after i've senn Huracan and Aventador SP times changed my opinion