How does getting laid affect your business and the skills therein?

How does getting laid affect your business and the skills therein?
I understand in business situations some associates want to understand your ability to get laid and your sexual preferences; they tend to ask these questions in a sly or surreptitious way to avoid offending you.
I've had people try to get me to open up about sex, but I haven't had sex in a long time.
I typically ignore the question and move onto something else.
I feel like this is hurting me.
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAReS2JnJ18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has nothing to do with business

Fuck off back to /b/ or /r9k/

That is blatantly wrong you fucking nigger.

>How does getting laid affect your business and the skills therein?

They just want to know if you're a fucking autistic virgin, which you are.

Except neither is true.

If I'm making money with someone, I don't give a shit if they get laid.

They never ask about sex directly, if you're that woried then just go on a few dates.
You can then always say, "I went on a few dates but it didn't work out".
Also, dates are fun and it never hurts to have a few extra connections.

Sounds nice.
Except I can't relate with people.
Professionally I tend to work, but I can only function for short amounts of time before I become tired of people entirely.
Women are generally afraid of me.

kys you retarded web 2.0 faggot

Get cancer and die, grandpa.

No one cares about your co workers, Tyrone and Cletus, asking you about sex, at your minimum wage job.

Swing and a miss.
I'm a private investor, and people want to know who I am personally before they get involved.
I wouldn't expect someone with such little relevance to have any importance in these affairs, so fuck off back to your dwindling life of mediocrity.

faggot, go be a bitter cunt on another board.

Whether you accept it or not, which is irrelevant, this thread is related to business.

Zero relevance to business

>quantifying relevance
Just because you're unrelated to this, and obviously angry about something, doesn't mean it isn't related to business. As it is in fact related to business.
Now stop trying to derail the thread and do something productive with your probably useless life.

the only its mattered to me is that getting it has let me focus on business rather than spending energy trying to get it. tis a good feel

Are you almost done memeing and shitposting?

Pretty hypocritical coming from you, bud!

There's a reason you haven't had sex in a long time

Go back

Oh, you're a psychiatrist as well a liar and fraud?
What a surprise.

I make $60 an hour sitting at the computer. I can do this all day long

By all means, keep calling me a fraud as you have an autistic fit with your "private investor" bullshit, aka wageslave job

Stay poor, virgin

>dates are fun
wrong

You make $60 doing something degrading, which is even doubtful that you do.
Neither one of us likes each other, neither one of us believes each other.
It's my thread, I'm asking business-related questions which pertain to my business--specifically large transactions.

I'm sorry you weren't born into a loving family that actually cared about legacy.
You beta-cuck faggot.
Eat my shit and suck my ass.

You're a daft cunt that has an arrogance problem.
Really sad that you've devolved into this state.
I'm not interested in talking to you, stop replying.

Your Reddit is showing

There is some relationship here.

Psychologically regular orgasm is very good for a man. I find the whole no fap thing to be bogus and unfounded. But in conversation or socialization it's not going to really effect your work.

What WILL effect your work in some cases is not having a wife or not having kids. For whatever reason you seem like more of a normie and "good guy" if you have a wife and kids and will be more accepted in office culture and more likely for promotion IMO. ALSO, often times couples will be a part of things, like the boss and his wife invite you and your wife to dinner. Well no wife, you can't do stuff like this and it can effect you negatively.

Ultimately the effects are little at all if you are great at what you do.

Hope this helps.

I found them a lot more fun at 16-19 than I do now.

These days they feel like interviews. With sex tension in the air.

>tfw never had a date before 20

i had a date once
i was 22
it was terrible, literally no one worth talking to doesn't have a dick

Makes sense, thanks.

Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.

well said

your dick will shrivel and your lungs will blacken once you step foot onto the SS.Biz

nigger please

Sex is overrated, money is not.
If you're feeling horny rub one out and get back to work.

In business yes. In employment - it just lets them know youre a good goy who is tied down and won't run anymore or ask for a raise (and can be easily turned down). Down disclose having kids

Sauce on that quote

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=rAReS2JnJ18

Hello, Veeky Forums, I am le private investor! Actually, I haven't invested in jack shit, and all the little mom and pop shops I try to invest with think I'm a basement dwelling faggot -- and they're not wrong! Also, MAGA!

>angry leftist gets triggered on a simple biz thread
sad!

ha.

I knew this would happen.

Well sport, welcome to reality.
There's no easy way of theorizing an idea that's completely practical.
By that, I mean, you're gonna have to witness it in the real world.
Besides, getting married IS smart.