Tfw women drive vehicles with 3x more hp than our shitboxes

>Tfw women drive vehicles with 3x more hp than our shitboxes.
Why even live Bros?

>posts niggalac gangstalade
You do know that these are literally ghettomobiles, right?

Yeah, but mainly the older models. Where I live most mothers drive a 2015-present escalade.

chars a woman?

*crashes into your bumper while browsing instagram*

>Oh-mergawd! I don't know how this could've happened! You must've slammed on your brakes out of nowhere in your .. what is it .. Honda Civic? You'll hear from my lawyer, mister!

kek

/thread

>... paid for by their husbands.

They also drive like women. Trust me my dude, there's no reason to be jelly of a suburban dependopotamus.

>but muh horsepower
Wait a year or so for pic related to drop below $30k, then pick one up.

>shaker hood scoop literally doesn't add any horsepower
Gay

Here, have another.

A E S T H E T I C

aesthetic but G A Y
G
A
Y

Wow, first time in a long time that I see a woman that isn't shorter than the side mirror of a large ass SUV.

And for one it isn't the high heels.

Happened to me once with some dumb cunt in her god damn Jeep Wrangler. Thank god I didn't get whiplash for how hard of a rear end it was.

they don't on this side of the pond

This is fine

Thank goodness I'm a trap then

>produces dashcam footage

nothin personal thot

Newer model Escalades are widely used by richfags who would normally not buy a Cadillac, but need something that can tow without its transmission shitting the bed.

Someone has to buy them new... if they didn't, there wouldn't be any used models for Buy here/pay here lots to finance to Welfare Americans and repo over and over.

inb4 "u mad white boi"

What better to keep your little ones safe than to drive a 4 ton tank that puts every other car on the road at risk?

>the Chad of cars
>"heh, it looks good but some purely aesthetic components have no performance advantage, therefore it's gay"

Try harder.

>more power than my 94 Cobra shitbox
Maybe...just maybe

>implying he's gonna see a 2018 Escalade pulling out of the ghetto

You'll see only the older models, no way in hell people living in the ghetto can afford a SUV 3 times more expensive than the place where they live.

You can't buy a car with EBT benefits, negro.

>ghettomobiles
>not the Feds

You're completely tricked to think this SUV can and only will be driven by some negro with loud rap music through the hood.

Good, keep it up, user you'll never see the feds coming for yo ass just like they want you to do

Challenger is the virgin carriage, while on the other hand Miata is the Chad's Perpetume Mobile

>they don't even know how to drive properly
>drive too slow while browsing facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc
>will most likely get in a car crash that SHE provoked
>either somebody else paid for the truck or she will be paying it for the rest of her life along with all the accidents she gets in
>either single for the rest of her life or will end up a single mother and get fat
No reason to be jelly OP, I see this shit all the damn time.

Drugssss?

>this is what every miata fag believes

hehe really?

But user that's only 2.19% gay

umm excuse me i have 220 hp so its only like 2x as much

>see X6M weaving through traffic
>eventually get right next to it in standstill traffic
>driven by a Asian woman in her 40s talking in the phone
What the fuck

They drive suburbans

so what

it may have more HP but it weighs like 4 tons.

my car is way faster

>6.5 second 0-60
Mine sure as fuck isn't.

Do you know how fucking hard it is to crash into things in these cougarwagons nowadays??

I was made to take a 2017 Yukon as a rental last week and it's got a warning for everything. Drifting out of lane? Bongs and seat vibrations. Too close to something? Bongs, warnings and seat vibrations. Somebody in front is slowing down faster than you? Bongs, warnings, seat vibrations and a flashing red LED you aren't able to ignore. Pretty sure it brakes preemptively too.

It's so pathetic it has gotten to this. Mind-numbing, really

F E E T

So what? Unless she races it, it means fuck all

Shit like this is why I sold my motorcycle. Every single time I rode was more and more terrifying because almost every single vehicle with a female driver she was balls deep in her fucking phone. I had one crazy lady chase me because I lane spilt her SUV while she was waiting for the light to change and she literally tried to run me over (she had total rage face and was screaming). I miss riding but today with the "smart" phones it is just too dangerous to ride anymore.

Dude, please stop being a stupid redneck. The ghetto is the ghetto, but there are plenty of well off black people with family who still live there or who live in the better areas nearby, hence their cars will pass through every now and then. Plus some live nearby for moral reasons - like they believe that they should help out the community by spending time and money there.

Implying most women care about horsepower.Your also forgetting power to weight ratio. I think.

This picture really reminds me of how hueg cars have gotten.
My Civ' is low enough to comfortably sit on without leaving the ground, but that Escalade has to be leaned on like a table.

>what are drug dealers
>everyone I don't like is a redneck
At least I know you're a SJW faggot when I call you one
>calling niggers black people

i bought one just like this for my asian bimbo and she loves it.

>vagina owners drive autotragic boats that their husbands bought them for sucking dick
WOW!

whats crazy though is at a100K,I asked her if she wanted the caddy or a used lambo type sportscar and she chose the caddy.

What are the appeals of these?

>tfw you dump your $3k civic into D2 to smoke a soccer mom and her 6.8 second 0-60 sienna absolutely blows you the fuck out

>tow hook
Why are civic drivers such faggots? I don't even dislike the car but it's fanbase is one of the most cancerous

>large
>comfortable
>luxury
>high safety standards
>more added safety due to large size
>status symbol
Escalades are nice to ride in, never driven one but I rode in my real estate agent's Escalade before, it's really a great experience.

Not worth paying >$70,000 for but she seemed to love it, and if you can afford what you like then drive what you like.

Cadillac anything are shit. Look at the cheap buttons and knobs and everything past the driver / passenger seat is cheap cheap cheap.

If you want people to think you are a drug dealer buy a Lincoln or Cadillac.

>women driving
it will be totaled within a week

You were not going fast enough

Asian bimbo? Is that a thing? Post pics.

They're nice if you want tow a boat and all your families shit in style.

It's $70k what do you expect? You'll find the same plastic shit in 100k+ German SUV's.

WRX fan base is worse

So salty, where did the big bad rich man driving a cadillac touch you?

At least a WRX is quasi quick.

>Tfw the wives of rich men drive vehicles with 3x more hp than our shitboxes.
Why even live Bros?
fixed.

literally the same car with a different badge

I've literally seen three women driving c7 Z06's within the last 3-4 months, and literally saw one time a black 300zx twin turbo with a loud ass blow-off valve with two 8/10 girls inside

>normal WRX 5.1 0-60
>STI WRX 4.6 0-60
>quasi quick

>he doesn't value cars for their hp:tonne ratio and handling rather than raw horsepower

Compared to 10 seconds for a Civic it is.

I've seen women driving Hellcats too. A lot of women will make their husbands buy them the higher or highest end model. That's why most women drive V8 Mustangs and Camaros.

>niggalac gangstalade

jesus fucking christ there is truly no escape from this hole

Why did you do it?

noob

settle down Egan

Literally every time I see a picture of a wealthy american with their bmw/audi/cadillac etc, it's in front of this exact same type of brick house. Why?

Because wealthy white people like houses made of brown bricks from minecrap

Owning a house in 2017 America is a sign of extravagant wealth. Even if it's a generic McMansion.

thats what the higher end mcmansions look like in most states

Who cares when they get dusted in the simplest of fucking bends in the road by the cheapest compact shitbox?
>pigfat SUV
>have to slow down to 1/4th the speed they were going to take a tiny 120 degree bend in the road or else they feel like they're about to capsize
never fails to crack me up

I don't think you've ever driven a truck let alone a modern one. They can take turns at almost double the speed limit. I used to corner hard enough in my Blazer to snap the lug studs.

It's usually the driver that sucks at driving. Just like when they slow down to 1 mph to turn into a parking lot.

fuark I know that feel
80% of my riding was dodging women on phones
15% was dodging old people behind the wheel
and 5% was from niggers being niggers

Very few men under 60 gave me near collisions. Could probably count them with both hands tho. I have stopped riding where I live as I got rear-ended by a woman, and despite the low speed, I just don't feel safe. Maybe when I move...

M8 I hate to have to tell you this, but it only made their driving worse.
Especially since now they feel safer staring at their phone while piloting a three ton fast moving machine. I see women in newer cars on their phones almost 100% of the time.

tfw you out corner a s2k in your rollover-prone SUV

>come on Veeky Forums
>see this reference
time to leave

>STI WRX 4.6 0-60
Is that supposed to be slow or something? Because that's fucking insane by most standards.

He's not wrong, every single challenger I see is driven by either an overcompensating hillbilly, a negro, a mexican or a woman.

>3x more hp
>but 1/3rd the actual speed
lolk

The fact that she even had a chance to chase you is proof that you were doing it wrong. What were you riding, a fucking 250?

Cops can't even catch bikes. If a fucking SUV can catch up to you and try and ram you, you're doin it wrong.

I can some cars, but what I don't get is why do I see people like this in performance versions of cars? I've seen more than a few times some middle aged woman in full Muslim head to toe getup with a buncha kids packed into a C63 AMG putputing around. Like, why the fuck!?

status is big in asian communities

>driving a boat
>attempting to take corners faster than 10mph with that

yep yep. Fucking saw some dumb cunt in a porsche cayenne turbo s, another one in an older e550 merc and another one in the new s65 amg, all parked AS CLOSE TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE MALL AS POSSIBLE BUT SIDEWAYS THROUGH THREE LANES. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU BUY SUCH A CAR WITH ALL THE FUCKING ASSISTS IT HAS IF YOU CANT FUCKING PARK IT.

>seeing ANYONE in a V8 muscle car but automatic
Come.
On.

and I'll destroy all of those fags in sub 90 hp hatch

And you too, you retarded benchracer.

It's not the car it's the driver you dumb fuck, unless you mean drag racing in which case you can go fuck yoursef for being a busrider

>tfw you dump your $3k civic into D2 to smoke a soccer mom and her 6.8 second 0-60 sienna absolutely blows you the fuck out
Well I guess I'll rek it in my 1.8l toyota ez

Yeah you've not driven a sporty car.
I think my suv has insane grip as well but lmao no.
A good lightweight sports car will fucking destroy it
Wasn't racing you. But hey, if you're a fag driving an suv thinking you made the right choice, you need every single victory you can get you normie piece of shit

This, who gives a shit about hp in a 3 ton landbarge suv

>tfw I drive a truck with 3x the hp compared to my gf's shitbox
She is looking at a Focus ST so I might need to step my game up

start throwing rocks at women on phones

they wanted their cars to be keyed, thats why they parked like shit

I was at work this morning and a milf in a matte black huracan with orange interior pulled up with her milf friends behind her in a g63 amg. (hotel)

sadly its a felony in my country plus general population are cucks so they would probably say smth like well thats not a reason to damage property. (lithuania.

range rovers way better

I work at a gym, and one girl will always come in, buy a smoothie, post it to her ig, leave with it, and then hang around either the BMW i8 or one of the few corvettes that sit out there for a few minutes, and try to catch the owners. Funny to watch.

>D2