Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous >A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1026

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1018
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1019
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=994

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333888c.254555.16263f415161758595.122c317f8a95.1121334575
youtube.com/watch?v=TZX5lnYLnJI&t=1s
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333888c.23344355.16263a5161758191.122131517f8a95.1125354173
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.3a4f5f85
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/murmillos-headbutt-damage/360938
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112666999
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ded

Make Wugushi great again.

how to skill pelt3 corsair3 murm
I know it sounds like a meme build but it's purpose is to farm HG together with someone with good AoE like an elememe or sadhu PD

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333888c.254555.16263f415161758595.122c317f8a95.1121334575

2:1 STR:DEX investment, get a Mana Mana to swap to for the Corsair skills.

Why do koreans have better qs?

feelio when bad ping on every server
and want to try every ping reliant classes because they look the most fun

youtube.com/watch?v=TZX5lnYLnJI&t=1s

Defend this sappers

>leveling up Divine Might increases "Applies X times" by 1 each level

New player here - did I make a mistake by investing 10 in Divine Might? What does "Applies X times" mean anyway? I thought each point I invested increased the leveling effect of Divine Might by 1...

investing into DM is not a mistake
applies x times means that it will increase skill levels for the next x uses
for example, if x = 2, and you cast heal twice and cure, the two heal casts will have +1 level, but the buff will fall off before cure, which will not receive +1 level

Its skills used.
Not sure if 10 is good, but i have it at 5 at my Cleric and saw many people got it at 5.

welp new thread while farming so I'll post it again
>farming peacefully as thauma plus kabba bud at dead hours
>SR comes and wipes the entire screen with his Aspana
>change channel
>we keep farming
>same faggot appears again
>we change channel
>we keep farming
>same faggot appears again
>he does this 4 times
oh so this is why Aspana Revolver is so high in price

>mfw still get the 4x DPK items I want with less than 200 kills in 1 hour

>applies x times means that it will increase skill levels for the next x uses
Oh, that sounds useful. The buff lasts 60 seconds, I can see party members using about 10 abilities in that time span. Thanks!

There's some issues with this build, a lot of it can come down to preference.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333888c.23344355.16263a5161758191.122131517f8a95.1125354173
10 pelt points, if you like swash at all then max it right away.
High guard is fine at level 1 if you want to use it for the damage attributes, if you want to block everything and eat pain then max it to use with swash.
Langort and umbo thrust are fine at 1 each, you get the full effects at level 1, but if you want to invest into them go for it, it's just more damage.
Umbo blow and rim blow both get the most damage modifiers, from high guard and later from murmillo, if you don't find anything else you like then put your remaining points there.

As for corsair, I added a point to DWA, with your pistol/dagger it's a good skill to use if you ever have downtime with your skills.
Jolly roger has no reason to be past 2 unless you plan to use your pistol a lot, otherwise it's just small bonuses for archers and the attribute.
10 points left means you can either add to iron hook, jolly roger, or keel haul.
Haul only adds damage, hook adds time, and roger increases the bonus from fever.
Murm only needs 1 point in headbutt for the stun, it has the lowest damage scaling, maxed frenzy slash for the extra targets. Maxed evade thrust over scutum hit, higher damage with shorter cooldown, but one less overheat, your choice which you like better.

You get the bonus level effect 10 times, your next 10 skills get a +1 to level, it's not a big waste.

Swaaz permaban when

daily reminder all pelt3 info and skillsets posted here are garbage, ive mained pelt3 since day 1 of release. whisper me ingame for best skill tree AND for info regarding why builds posted here are trash

Ping

> +3005 damage in anvils alone
Wew lad. That's a combination of diamond anvils and LUCK.

You first need to reach +18 without losing potential for that to happen with Diamond Anvil spam.

Concentration scales with dex builds right?

It scales off both dex and str but more so from dex.

>headbutt is lowest damage scaling

Cool thanks.

Out of the murm skills, yes it is, not taking overheat in account

That rapier is from a known korean rmt'er lmao. He was buying gold and diamond anvils like a madman. Imagine just how much silver he used on that.

it got nerfed after update, along with pretty much everything else related to murmillo

Aye. Golden anvils are difficult to use for that though. A golden anvil failing sets your upgrade levels back to +10.

That Rapiers is only able to be gotten IF you manage to get +20 with no loss of potential first THEN you spam diamond anvils and all anvils must work since you only have 11 potential left from socketing.

Anything less means you can't reach +31

Meaning at 50% diamond anvil success rate you actually need to at least reach +25/26 first before spamming diamond anvils like a madman.

He got LUCKY and then some.

He knows, I've see it when it was still around under +25 he was buying golden anvils. That guy is an RMT'er doesn't matter to him if he spends literally millions to get there.

Assuming he is not brain dead retarded he will get a cube from any world boss he fancies with that fencer even up to rank 9 or maybe even rank 10.

Doing this on a sword3? Should I?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.3a4f5f85

>Assuming he is not brain dead retarded

He is though. Anybody that actually knows him tells me that he sucks in the game. That guy has a pretty bad rep.

I dont have murm. Is this nerfed?
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/murmillos-headbutt-damage/360938

Well that's a great thing I guess. Goes to show how the mechanics of this game allows for such major fuckups in rotation that the DPS variation from someone good and someone retarded is wide enough you can offset such amazing gear.

what is this? also if i go further northwest theres a ton more red dots moving around

that is because it deals more damage if youre wearing helmet (yet more secrets not disclosed in skill description like always)

i said it was nerfed because it used to deal 2x more damage than the other murm skills, but now it deals the same not 2X more.

what is this? also if i go further northwest theres a ton more red dots moving around

>repost because file too large yet it still posted anyway

How do I build this guy? I know I'm gonna grin for shinobi.

looks like rader addon, but it should show all monsters on minimap, unless its somehow messedup or you filtered some

is this good time? or i suck?

turns out its broken, it used to just automatically detect where i was but its all fked up now for some reason

You might say ninja but none of the skills he uses really fits with what shinobi has.
He uses the sword like a 2hander would be in this game.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112666999
It's a retard build but it has most of the things I remember using in mgr.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111.4f

you can simulate concentrate damage (and gung ho) here. enable the "stats points" and hover. consider the final number +50% (from the attribute)

lv 10 abrasive = gem 8
lv 9 = ?

>no healer
>busting ass as swordie
>nearly dead the entire time because constant aggro from boss
>somehow archer gets #1 but never invokes aggro whatsoever
>literally just stand back and presses buttons without consideration of spacing, aim or danger
Fucking why

Remove aggro attribute fucknugget

>Doing mission runs
>No healer
>Doppel quit before the first boss
>One person never actually got in the instance
>Fletcher sitting back picking his ass doing nothing helpful
>Necro practicing for afk and just letting skellies do their shit
>Getting #1 and the fletcher doesn't even get a fucking number bubble at all
I want these penny-pinching shits to quit the game

thanks

Are the high level HG even worth to farm at all? 230 is fine because of the dawn frags and other stuff but these other HG give basically no silver and a lot of dud armor nobody wants, feels like a real waste of time.

get 2 socket armor/weapons. or just get purples.
they can sell, if its not bad ones

Don't have it, dummycakes

One of them can drop some of the gems you need for 1pract weapons or something

>90 minutes 4 Antennas
Very good time
Leafnuts antennas are decent too

Thats the only reason i crafted Aspana desu
That and the 150k/10 minutes silvers in Tymeris and the 10 minutes 170 runs

Is DEX really better for an SR?

I feel like unless you stage 5 an aspana or something the ATK is just more worth

How much time should you expect to spend per antenna?

Make Dragoons great again
Who cares about Wugu

Not such a thing
can be 3 hours for 0
90 minutes for 4 is no complain

>gif
>not animated
as expected of shitty dragoon

Dont bully Dragoon
Shorte is a 125cm tall chuuni cow

This game doesn't have soft/hard caps for atributes? Keep seeing people with just one main atrb doing crazy damage and one-shooting everyone.

It seems stupid.

You're stupid for not buying pardoner buffs fresh meat

have you tried with manamana before? is it decent enough for these? can barely find motivation to farm my main's orange let alone an alt's

I switched to Aspana from mana
it's good but cant compete

I did. Still, this seems like a horrible idea. It feels so lazy to make a only int wizard class but the game rewards you exponentially so hard for it.

I can't think of a reason to not have soft/hard attributes caps.

All classes can reach a point where in they effectively one-shot overworld mobs. Field mobs are the weakest pieces of crap ever since renewal.

Hunting grounds and dungeons if you want challenge. The carebears won. Overworld is now a playpen.

do you mean stats or attributes?

full int is the way to go for pve dps. no need for spr or con.

>tfw

What are you trying to say? There's lots of words but not much sense.
>It feels so lazy to make a only int wizard class but the game rewards you exponentially so hard for it.
Fix this sentence.

>waiting 2 minutes to reset instead of killing it to advance the dpk counter
Idiot

His sentence makes sense. Are you ESL?
He's saying that it's bad game design that most builds just pump all their points into a single stats.

there is a lot of bad/lazyassed game design in tos

You're retarded if you consider that proper sentence structure. It's like reading something written by a toddler who has limited grasp of english language.

He's missing punctuation and it's not exactly eloquent, but it still makes perfect sense whereas you claimed that it didn't make much sense. Wow! You're dumb!

I meant stats.

>full int is the way to go for pve dps. no need for spr or con.
This is a shame I was really enjoying thinking different builds. As it seems to me having tertiary or quaternary stats is just shooting your own foot.

I'm sorry about that. It looks like an easy and very rewarding build that require no effort in any way to succeed. I was expecting to actually have to work on multi stats to equip items, survive mobs or get into PvP.

>This is a shame I was really enjoying thinking different builds. As it seems to me having tertiary or quaternary stats is just shooting your own foot.

If you want to break your head about stats.. just make a STR/DEX char?

Well you do need CON to pvp, but why would anyone want to.

>implying
retard

>missing punctuation
>perfect sense

>not eloquent
>perfect sense
Not only are you defending someone who can't write proper english, you can't form a coherent thought yourself. Talking with you is pointless, subhuman.

And for pvp (if you do it much) you go full con.

Don't be sorry, the level of discussion in here is constant namecalling. Do that yourself as well.
Cleric- SPR, don't fall for cleric melee damage meme
Wiz- Int for damage/Con if support
Archer/Swordie- mix of str/dex depending on build

>everyone understood exactly what he was saying despite his lack of commas
>except you
W,o,w,! Y,o,u,',r,e, d,u,m,b,!,!,1

I am. I saw the critical damage passive on highlander and I really wanted to roll with it. Kept investing on other skills that could be enhanced to have more critical chance and etc but I keep thinking that I could do more damage if I had put everything on STR like some other dudes I saw while leveling.

It seems like my 80-100 points barely make a difference.

I can't help to feel strange about not needing DEX to hit things.

>go full CON for PvP
>when its confirmed both trans / anvils will be cut in half
LMAO

I see, just one last question. Why use those hammers as cleric if you can get more damage using rods and spells?

Poorly memed, subhuman.

Okay have fun dying to everyone who is still full con with their nerfed weapons if you dont go full con
Meanwhile they will survive you all the time

How can I fix my build? Swordsman3Hop2

The damage feels like shit, is the Finestra crit going to really kick in later when I go Shinobi?
Should I just delete this kuso

The sentence actually doesn't make full sense, although the initial point is something you can definitely glean from reading it. Pump all X stat is such a bullshit nofun way of building, there are so few characters that aren't. Dex's 'cap' being ping is bullshit that needs to be fixed, but considering they'd have to rewrite a large portion of auto attack code it's unlikely to happen ANYTIME soon. Stats not mattering after a certain amount of money is gained means purely having lots of CON kinda viable, but you have to get to that point first, and stats matter before you hit that point.

Only full caster clerics like sadhus use rods, you will want to hit things too between cooldowns and hammers tend to have cleric oriented bonuses

Falling for melee memes and pretending to be a swordsman.

you do realize stats are not affected, right?

meaning your 5000 whale weapon goes down to 2500 while someone with a no-trans, but STR build, will have 4500?

only reason people go CON is if they use a shield

AND BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU GET OHKO

>kuso
no one help this fag poster

Wait till you hit hop3 then Drag2. It all catches up. Sure you will never be fencer3 or doppel3 damage wise cause spears needs whaling before you get to uber optimal levels, but your utility will be there and it is a really enjoyable class.

>a single stats
Are you ESL?

Furthermore,
>a only int
>rewards you exponentially so hard
His usage of class goes against your interpretation.

I wrote this specifically to anger you, and you alone.

Thanks.

Don't worry, that guy is ESL too, or deals with them so often he forgot that what was written is actually incorrect.

Your math is so off I have no idea how your limited intelligence allows you to operate a computer

First of all a 5k weapon would be reduced to 3k not 2.5k because a weapon still has base damage of about 1k (usually more but whatever)

Second a full Str build gives around 900 atk or so
so why are you adding yourself 2000 atk in that scenario?

With full con and armor being still completely in full effect from anvils and trans you're not going to oneshot anyone with your full STR build but you will be oneshot by anyone without having that extra padding of HP from CON

>The sentence actually doesn't make full sense
The only thing I read of his was the one sentence you were whining about, and I fully understood his point.

Very nice, it's not required but can be a better choice in some cases then.

>I fully understood something, therefore it is correct.

Absolutely.

It feels so lazy to make a only int wizard class but the game rewards you exponentially so hard for it.

'It feels so lazy to make a only int wizard class'
This could mean various things. All wizards must be INT? Wizards must be only INT? Wizards can only be INT.

'but the game rewards you exponentially so hard for it'
It doesn't reward you exponentially, and 'exponentially so hard' is absolute bullshit.

I'm happy you're so used to reading such trite on your BR server that you can read that without a second glance though.