Have you ever seen another Veeky Forumstter irl? Saw this boi outside my college campus, refused to race me

Have you ever seen another Veeky Forumstter irl? Saw this boi outside my college campus, refused to race me.

>stuttering anime phrase

>live in easter europe
doubtful

I live in east europe and we did, we hung out and hit the twisties in our sportscars.
Where you at?

Bulgaria
>in our sportscars
Also I drive a 75hp FF shitbox

its okay I put my sportscar away for winter and I drive a shitty autotragic suv now.
I think nightwave might have someone in bulgaria...
Hey, at least you get mountain roads and your shitbox gotta be light.
Never underestimate a light,cheap car the owner doesn't give that much fuck about.

>Hey, at least you get mountain roads and your shitbox gotta be light.
True that the smaller mountain passes are great, had a lot of fun there a couple of weeks ago, and the car is 800 and something kg.

Yea, I saw a WAT racing sticker on a black WRX around town a couple times.

Owner looks like a living meme

i live in the middle of nowhere in a small irellevant country in the middle of nowhere in euroshit.
i doubt i ever meat another Veeky Forums fag

>VA plates
Where at nigga

I don't complain when I drive a 90 hp AWD shitbox, Aladzha Monastery is great if the car is loud enough.

same

I saw a WAT sticker on a miata at a local autocross a few times. I never actually saw the owner though.

Which small irrelevant country? Same for me. Even car enthusiasts in general are rare around here, we get a couple of VAG/Honda meets, but they're kind of lame. There was a small jap cars meet a month ago, but it was 90% rusty civics, and the rest were riced to the ground.

Fairfax

we need gang signs to throw up at each other so we know we have autism.

That really narrows it down.

What more did you want? It's Braddock road near 495.

>tfw estonia
>tfw jap car meets are mk4 supras, mr2's, r34 and 300zx and who else descides to show up
>tfw 0 civics or miats

So you a GMUfag huh? I'm not surprised you saw an Veeky Forumstist in NoVA

a w with the thumbs crossed

>1.8d

Yes. Never seen one til now.

Germany

I'm still waiting for the day i run into one of you fucks in public.

I live in los angeles and never seen one. One guy at a touge meet once just said "hey a wat sticker"

I will fuken rek u mate, where ya at

I thought about putting a WAT sticker on my car for about three seconds once. Then I realized how little I want anybody from Veeky Forums to approach me irl, especially the more spergy who's actually inclined to approach someone over a sticker.

>B-B-BAKA
>Clownshoe

There's some faggot from /osg/ from Bristol, UK - I'm sure of it
Saw a black Mitsubishi Colt with like 4 slaps on the back window and other sticker faggotry inside. It was parked in Aztec West carpark near the EE/GE/Babcock offices.
Whoever you are, you're a loser and your car is a shitheap.

>Muh sekrit klub

AYO SENPAITACHI I'm from Arlington

That's the opposite of what I just said. In fact, this sort of autism is exactly why I don't want to have to associate with anyone from here irl. Less secret club, more guilty pleasure.

3 middle fingers raised?

Central West Virginia.

Hell I'm only 3-4 hours from there, I'll come beat your cousin fucking ass

Alexandria checking in

i'm glad so many of you manchild pedophiles are making it easy to avoid you.

You'll be the one getting fucked like my cousin, m8

err… sorry?
what were you driving, I'll probably remember

Nissan Cube, fully loaded.

>Bristol, UK
Someone near me? cool
>Mitsubishi Colt
Oh

ayyy boys

Ayyy Fairfax nigger too

What the FUCK I live off Braddock too

nani?

fren?

I saw a third gen camry with an Akina Speedstars sticker on the front window and the Fujiwara logo on the passengers door at Taco Bell.

I used to see a green miata with a black wat sticker but haven't seen it in a year or two. I live in a college town so they probably graduated

Let's go boys where are we meeting. Let's take a good hour drive

This

>not clifton road
Nigger what are you doing

909 area and have never met or seen anyone from Veeky Forums

We should meet in the actual town of clifton

ok bring your kia

y'all probably are cousins.

>kia

yeah, ok.

Nigga what are YOU doing, it's the perfect touge on the side of a fucking mountain up and down

slow piece of shit. bet a beat up 305 could pull on it

>not clifton road

What county

Yeah? have fun spinning a rod, fagboi

noice got any more pics?

Any south easterners here?

>Veeky Forumstter

>of the mustang

Suck it bitch

lucky bastard
351?

That guy isn't me, but thats the car i pulled the 4100 off of, which i'm in the process of rebuilding, which then i'll get a 4bbl and put it on the mustang...

needs chrome rimz

You bet your balls it is

Shut your gay ass up

Well hot damn i hate you even more now, hope you run that thing hard

>in the process of rebuilding
>implying

Not him but I run it so hard it stalls in traffic

lel wtf

You stalled it in traffic because you suck desu.

You'd have to be a retard to stall an automatic

>stall an automatic
Wtf? Are old cars really that shitty???

Saw a black dude driving a T-top Hurst/Olds with a shimapan triangle sticker on DC 295 about a week ago.

Best place to meet would be red hot and blue in Warrenton and take 211 west through the mountain to Luray, turn around and go back up and down the mountain again on 211E, then you faggots can take 211 to 66 and take your pansy asses home while I fly down 522

east, middle, west?

Nope, but retards that drive pic-related are.

Damn that thing looks sexy

too bad its as gutless as a 2003 corolla.

If any of you NOVAfags need a good road to hoon, hit Joplin. There's nobody down there after dark and it's probably the best road around without driving out west towards the mountains

t. Fairfax county Police department

Where my 269 bois at

tap 3 times on the rearview mirror with penis

>autolite
>off a chebby
U wot

thats a picture of a 70s ford LTD

the guy who took a picture owns the firebird i posted.

We hang out sometimes.

Sorry, don't remember, but I'll keep an eye out. Was it Friday? I had some faggots in an SUV keep me from passing then flash me a gang sign or something.

(You)

i've had my WAT sticker for a year and nobody has even remotely memed at me

Not opee but you're at gmu? Weird how many Veeky Forumstists are in nova and especially fairfax

There's a junior at my school with a WAT sticker on his pos auto Civic. I have one too and we have never approached each other. I'm 18 and he's probably 16 and I don't want to encourage underage Veeky Forumstists, even though I've been here since I was like 12.

Post his boy pussy

>saw a Cayman with a WAT sticker
>turned away before I could get a picture
>missed encounters
Porsche with the WAT sticker in Jacksonville, FL: if you are out there, I want to be your friend
Sincerely, ugly rx8 with the tasteless /osg/ slaps

Yeah, last semester though, I'm a super-senior.

>tfw park at the West campus lot
end me