ITT: Veeky Forums approved cars

ITT: Veeky Forums approved cars

>Honda NSX

This gif is literally only reason why i like NSX at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NqaWng6-_dU?t=345
youtu.be/bqR2dI_gDmc?t=306
caranddriver.com/news/toyota-mr-s-turbo-tte-auto-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>toyota mr2 (except the sw30)

IT ISNT THE SW30 YOU STUPID FAGGOT

ITS THE ZZW30

Toyota naming schemes go like this: engine family, car model, generation. The Spyder has a ZZ family engine, and it is an MR2, hence the "W". It is the 3rd generation, hence "30". Therefore, it is the ZZW30.

The ZZW30 is objectively the best platform out of all of the MR2s. This is coming from a SW20 Turbo owner.

Whatever. Enjoy your mid engine n/a mitata

whats a mitata

>N/A Mitata
WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE

zzw30 owner here. All mr2's are great for different reasons. ZZW30 for chicks and handing, sw20 for speed and aftermarket and aw11 for tearing up ice tracks in style.

What happens when you try to type miata on the worst keyboard ever

A koon in a mitata

>/thread

Nobody cares you autist.

>This gif is literally only reason why i like NSX at all.
then you are underaged and stupid, perfect for Veeky Forums

Miata is better, doesn't look like a rice mobile

the miata looks like a literal fag car, perfect for effeminate faggots like you who believe the thousand of lies, memes, and half-truths the miata community spams trying to make it true.

MR>FR
MR2>MIATA

Mr is lame af and a miata with mods will always be funner and faster than an mr2

>muh mods
next thing you are going to tell me a 2 liter swap miata is the greatest car on earth

>Leave a sports car stock
Spotted the cuck.
MR2 is heavier and not as responsive as the miata

What? The ZZW30 is only slightly heavier than the MX-5 NA, but it is inherently superior in terms of handling because it is MR.

The MX-5 is also an inferior platform compared to the ZZW30.

Fiat Punto

>the layout used by actual purpose built racecars is lame af and slow

An MR2 with mods will still be faster than a miata with mods until you kill the miata's handling characteristics with a really fucking big engine. Putting a heavier engine in the MR2, on the other hand, might actually make it better.

This is why I love Veeky Forums

youtu.be/NqaWng6-_dU?t=345

oh and in part 4 its revealed the cornering g forces of the MRS injured its driver, max orido. the spirit MRS is fucking fast

youtu.be/bqR2dI_gDmc?t=306
spirit MRS sets a sector time record

>miata with mods
lol go buy your ebay turbo kit
every single generation of mr2 was sold with boost as an option, the mr2 can hold its resale value while still making more than double digit whp

I'm an MR2 guy and I have to disagree with you. The ZZW30 did NOT have a factory boost option.

What's a miata with you?

wrong
toyota team europe spyder
caranddriver.com/news/toyota-mr-s-turbo-tte-auto-shows

Find me proof of that the turbo kit reached actual production. I have never seen nor heard about this.