Almost winter

>almost winter
>still only have custom rims and nitto low profile tires

Whats the cheapest place to find rims and tires

Local rimz and used tire store ran by Juan or Tyrone.

>rims
kill yourself.

(after you post more pictures of this nice young lady)

If you already have a jack and some cinderblocks, then the answer is your neighbor's driveway.

>nice
>young
>lady

Drink a bag of piss.

You should buy whole wheels with your tires

>steelies or wheels off a car at the junkyard
I only care about bolt pattern, offset doesn't matter, they're winter tires
>decent slightly used winter tires

This is if you're extremely poor

Sara, she's a model for Wicked Weasel bikinis.

wew

what's wrong with using them for the winter? genuine question

They don't make low profile snowtires...I hope.

bruv i got toyo proxies and i'm ridin' into next season with them. and i live in washington

>washington
>snow

>Wicked Weasel Bikinis
All my erections

God, I forgot how much WW perfectly fit my fetish of "technically clothed but still showing everything"

Craigslist, I was in the same situation last year. 08 Mustang GT with, 20" American Racing rims with old Yokohamas on them. Found a set of Mach 1 rims with year old Blizzaks on them for $350.

Wtf OP

damn

Lost

they do but its like $1500 for a set

steel wheels off of ebay and order some winter tires from amazon then take them to a local non-chain tire shop

>rims
You'll need to get the whole wheel, user. You can't just buy the rim.

I had a buddy that worked at a tire shop, he used to get me "take-offs" that were lightly used by old lady's for cheap...
>Brand new blizzak snow tires
>$50 installed and balanced
Go to one of these places and see if they have some, go to dealerships at night and look behind the dumpsters for take-offs.
>cheap steel wheels to fit tire size you find.

I've done this for all my friends and for myself. People throw away brand new shit they've barely used just because they were "noisy" or some dumb shit

>mfw got mickey thompson ATZ tires that had 80% of their tread left for free and put em on my truck

Fun fact, the founder of Wicked Weasel is the original bass player from Midnight Oil.

I have the same thing on my car. But I have rear wheel drive. Winter is always something I look forward to.

post more

That is a excellent fun fact.

Post mega/torrent pls

Does this girl have instagram?

disney really did something to them

>live anywhere else but the coast
>bam snow

Her body says she's a woman, but her head says she's a young boy.

I'd like to catch her home alone if you know what I mean.

Why the fuck would anyone do this? I only JUST got new tires after 5 years and 50k miles because the old ones kept getting flats on gravel roads and hydroplaned like hell the second you drove up a steep grade. I don't mind paying more for tires, but goddamn if I spend the money on tires I'm getting my money's worth.

This. Everything about her face from the jawline to the eyes keeps making me think she's a guy, but the clear presence of an actual vagina and real tits says no.
Fucking weird, man.

she's hot. i'd lick her everywhere,and even let her evacuate everything on me