www.games2gether.com
> Planets Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
> Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
> Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692044145&searchtext=circumcise
mega.nz/#!do1SXQbB!1sttqt8Eqdo1Yv5pVPKYVE02NBGi1sEaij4vWCn4eww
endless-space-2.wikia.com/wiki/Unfallen_Faction_Quest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Riftborn bullying

My complaint is that it's literally always the Craver AI who booms and leaves everyone else behind, and like I said playing Cravers yourself is pretty much instant "I win" button. The full depletion malus on planets isn't that bad considering their all other rather massive bonuses, and it's pretty ridiculous that it's always the Craver AI without trade routes and agreements that gets nearest to Economic victory out of all AIs.

If you want to talk about AI performance they're still too passive and easy to bribe with luxury and strategic resources due to them being overvalued in trade deals. This applies to Cravers as well.

>I disagree. I think others need buffing/improvement.
That could be a solution as well. I like that there's challenge and Endless difficulty desperately needs more of it, it's just that it's always the Craver AI and Craver AI only you need to keep an eye on.

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

it's a unique one-system building; still amazing, but not gamebreaking

i've only gotten three buildings from curiosities: one increased the system's sensor range, while another gave .1 industry for every point of manpower, which was flat out broken on trees and cravers

if you don't bully the riftborn they will turn all your flowers into white stone

I was promised bread!

>From space the planet seems typical of many an advanced civilization's--large-scale infrastructure, dense urban/industrial areas, cultivated wildernesses--except for one anomaly: the complete absence of a comms spectrum at any wavelengths. Planetside, the truth becomes shockingly clear. MU3R74 is a ghost world, terraformed for future inhabitants who never arrived. The corroding shells of Sowers, the self-replicating robotic workers tasked with making planets habitable for the Virtual Endless, litter the world. What befell the Sowers is unclear. Machine plague? Mass suicide? Whatever it is, the outcome looks like a silent apocalypse.

HAK HAK HAK

There are others like the genocide button and the ship rejuvinator. Also I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting at least one other building that I saw..

if you dislike the tags so much just stick them at the bottom of the OP. They are there for search purposes, not for us to bicker over.

do not buy stellaris

There is one that is a better version of a tech that gives +5 approval per luxury resource in the system.

Right, the pleasure-city or what's it face. The one that's T2 production cost instead of T3 and stacks with the normal one.

>luxury and strategic resources due to them being overvalued in trade deals
Amplitude please, this was a huge issue in EL too.

Ehh .. T3 strategics are plenty valuable. And the lower teirs lose their significance to the AI later in the game.

I agree on lux tho, but at least it usually asks for dozens, and only agrees when the war is nearing end as far as truces go. Still with TR generating them by bucket loads, it really should get fixed.

There is an ongoing community request for this mod: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692044145&searchtext=circumcise

Fulfill it and win a cookie!

>community request
So you?

How is combat speed calculated in EL?

>searchtext=circumcise

Why am I not surprised he's a kike, wanting free shit?

No, we.

iirc base is 2 for most unit types, 4 for cav and 3 for flyers. slow/fast is -1/+1, improved movement is +1 at all levels, there might be more modifiers I don't remember

it's just intentional attentionwhoring, ignore or report shitposting

80% of americans are circumsized, far above the number of circumsized j*wish people.

>iirc base is 2 for most unit types, 4 for cav and 3 for flyers. slow/fast is -1/+1, improved movement is +1 at all levels, there might be more modifiers I don't remember
makes sense. tho they

Thank you. This appears to be correct.

Fucking yanks and their self-mutilation obsession

Are any of the Civ 6 dlcs worth buying? They're pricey and don't seem to add much. Mostly negative reviews but I trust /civ4xg/ more than Steam users.

If you want to fix your Vodyani heroes so they don't give +50 fidsi on level 11 go to Public\Simulation\SimulationDescriptors[HeroSkill].xml and adjust numbers under
HeroSkill105_FIDSI_PerHeroLevel_3
HeroSkillSenator105_FIDSI_PerHeroLevel_3

or you can use mine (10% is just 10% regardless of pop number, description makes it look weird)
mega.nz/#!do1SXQbB!1sttqt8Eqdo1Yv5pVPKYVE02NBGi1sEaij4vWCn4eww

Instead of wasting time on that crap game you should've shared this mod with us.

Just multiplied the value by 30, thanks pham.

Is this 1.20? I haven't played since 1.16.

this is edited, latest balance patch is 1.18 where they give +4/+1 flat per pop per level.

I got them free/cost effectively by preordering the game at launch. Digital delux baybe

Anyone have a download link to all of the new Stellaris dlc? Would appreciate it greatly.

And this mod too while you are at it?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692044145&searchtext=circumcise

Huh, they said during 1.16 that they changed it for the next patch(1.18) to be per pop period. Guess they haven't.

Reminder that Horatio tried to kill Horatio because Horatio didn't know which Horatio is Horatio.

Who is Horatio if Horatio tried to kill Horatio?

We're all Horatio on this day bro

Horatio, of course.

GOD DAMN IT WHEN WILL SOMEONE PUT UP A GUIDE FOR ES2 FACTION QUEST REWARDS?

The game's been out for like...a month already.

How do I remove unfallen vines from my system? Do I just have to go to war and murder their planet?

Feel free to contribute to the wiki in the OP. Currently only Unfallen are covered sadly. And only partially.

endless-space-2.wikia.com/wiki/Unfallen_Faction_Quest

Does the AI get a combat bonus on higher difficulties in ES2?

>tfw I accidentally posted this in /vn/

I don't know how to edit wikis. I tried going through the files to find anything, but it's completely useless.

\\Endless Space 2\Public\Quests

And

\\\Endless Space 2\Public\Quests\Droplists

I have no idea what they mean, fuck.

Oh shit guys I hit the motherlode!

\\Endless Space 2\Public\Localization\english\ES2_Localization_Quest_Locales.xml

Stellaris could really use another Horizon Signal esque update.

>I don't know how to edit wikis
Just open the page you feel like editing and have at it. Worst case scenario - someone will just roll back changes made if something goes horribly wrong.
This is indeed hella useful, thanks for sharing.

One quest chain that has little replay value? I'd rather they actually make the base game not trash.

Yeah I gotta go sleep. Work tomorrow. Copy-pasting the stuff and organizing them to a readable format should be a good first step.

Unfortunately, OP is a faggot. Look like spiderman will have to step in.

Yeah, at least he actually put relevant stuff that people ask for instead of just copying the previous thread, edition, previous thread and embeds included.

hi spiderfag

Hi OP.

Hi OP.
Fuck off OP.

GIFFY MODDY NOWY

Goddamn reawakened empires

>Kilimanjaro provides Food to adjacent tiles instead of making all surrounding tiles highest possible Attraction
>doesn't count as a Mountain for building Aqueducts
Wut le fug

>dead sea counts as fresh water

>alternate Dead Sea discovery quote isn't that John Mayer song
I know its shit, but come on.

Endless space 2: I want to roleplay as a Galaxy devouring hivemind. How to? I was thinking custom unfallen but I don't know what I should do for custom traits. I want to assimalate, then destroy all minor factions if possible.

cravers
literally just cravers

Cravers would probably be better for all-consuming.

Better yet just have it produce Culture or a Great Writer slot or something, Kilimanjaro isn't known for much beyond Ernest Hemingway. Yeah the snowfall helps grow food and all that, but that's no difference from any other mountain and the fact it doesn't count as a Fresh Water Source is just fucking dumb.

the default cravers are literally what you want
>enslaving
>eat planets, leaving them permanently depleted
>literally a hivemind

ded

What the fuck

Its a shame slenderman became such a mainstream meme, the original slenderman stuff was pretty good.

So....I have realized that I have brain problems. I don't like the depletion party though.... Can I still be cravers without that?

>tfw no horror 4X game

I suppose the genre isn't really suited for it

you can make a custom faction but that's cheating

>I want to be a world devouring hive but without actually devouring things
You can't be a faggot without sucking dicks, user

Soulcatcher sure let herself go.

I want to devour the people who hurt the world. Think like a fungus that saves the environment while killing off all intelligent life.
Hense the role-play trait selection.

I don't know, Thea seems to be okay. A few tweaking and it could be horror.

The problem is that horror comes from the unknown, so once you start learning about your enemy, they stop being spooky.

Eco cravers. Haha. That's up there wih pacifists.

>like a fungus that saves the environment while killing off all intelligent life.
Oh yeah that's totally the fucking tree niggers right there

>Buy ES2
>Play the Vodyani for a couple of games
>decide to play every other race after at least once to see how I like them
>none of them are even close to being as fun and interesting

I have yet to try the Riftborn and the Unfallen but so far every game just makes me want to go back to the Egyptian Tron Vampire Inquisition. Do you have a race you are attached to yourself?

>Do you have a race you are attached to yourself?
The gameplay is nothing special but they are FABULOUS.

I also like the vodyani. Their immediate early game is shit but the leeching mechanics and the brainwashing minor factions is really fun. Plus their heroes are ridiculously good (even without the OP as shit talent) and DAT AESTHETIC

Pretty fond of the Riftborn. Spreading around like wildfire early on and having some damn good industrial power later on is great.

>brainwashing minor factions
do they have an extra mechanic compared to other races or do you mean just leeching their systems?

at 100 relationship with a minor faction they get a brainwash option instead of assimilate
you get access to their minor faction trait, no other faction can assimilate them through influence (unless they get absorbed in their borders) and they give you a large portion of their income and resources.

ah yes I forgot about that. I assume lore-wise you just turn them to dust and stuff them in Cloth and this is why you get to have their trait.

Riftborn are that for me. Every moment I'm playing some other faction I'm thinking "damn, this would be a lot less painful if I was playing Riftborn"

I am really tempted to buy ES2,

I love how the riftborn AI is always really paranoid but when you make an alliance they are extremely Loyal and send ships to you for help without you even being in much trouble.Cute!

Its pretty good if you like 4x games.

Sounds like my playstyle in a nutshell.

They even do the "extra production and hero levels" bubbles on your systems. I love allying with them.

It's honestly great. Its got a good mix of messy subsystems to mess with (ship building, empire population micro, etc.) while letting you ignore that and just play macro with decent efficiency, and every race actually plays differently.

It's a great game.

Plus they got the ship balance perfect. Large ships are really good once you get them, but you still want to keep small support ships with you the whole time.

>Its pretty good if you like 4x games.
I wouldn't be here if I didn't!

From my posting here it sounds like its in a decent state at the moment and I'm really craving a space 4x, 32 quid isn't bad either. And I have the disposable income.

That influence purchasing is really powerful. You don't realize how much influence you have and have nothing to use it on with the other races.

>tfw I'm the caviar of the galaxy

yea I'm normally a "fuck the man" type of guy, but I would have paid $60 for this game and not regretted it. Whenever you start to get tired, just play a "full random" game and suddenly you have this new race with cool mechanics to play in a weird universe. None of the races are annoying to play, and I have no idea how they did that.

>It's a great game.
Don't oversell it. It's a good title but it's still buggy and Raw. If you compare it with EL there is a world of difference in detail, polish and balance. Tho yeah, it has some nifty featuers for certain.
>Plus they got the ship balance perfect
Tell that to coordinators.

>And I have the disposable income.
Then it's a no brainer. 30 quid is one night out with drinks. ES2 will be much more fun.

What are the actual mechanics behind the unfallens vines? What do they do to allies/enemies/coldwars/minorfactions/???

>allies
Food bonus, approval bonus
>enemies/coldwars
get deleted
>minor factions
puts them under your influence, gives a passive approval gain until you can assimilate them

Well you got me.

>go to paradicks forums
>see stellaris pinned threads
>"here is the thread for people to whine about sectors lol"

When can we find Wiz and kill him? The thread was full of paradox dick-sucking by the way.

If you get some crashes or whatever, just refund it within 2 hours. Otherwise, I think the odds are good of liking the game.

Woah, careful, they'll ban you.