/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #69

Pure love edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Mokuba is here until the 27/28th with dragon support and fresh served lunch
>Yami Bakura will be back with his Destiny Board gate event following Mokuba's departure
>The duelist level cap has been raised to 40
>Ranked Duels are going to be changed in July. There will be additional tiers, new rewards, and display changes. Check the in-game notifications tab for more information
>New box Crimson Kingdom is out. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support, as well as good generic beaters
>Still no limit/ban list update

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past the 30s. Doing so nets you some gems and jewels from missions at the cost of tougher Standard Duelists with no extra duel rewards
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>The Kuribohs and other pack opening effects don't guarantee shit

First for Yami Yugi should be black and the only reason he isn't is because of racist white people stuck in the past

Reminder that Mai is 24 and Joey is 16.

What's the best couple in Yu-Gi-Oh, both romance wise and in a hypothetical tag duel scenario?

makes me wonder if anyone's ever emoted at me since I have voices turned off
>want voices on
>don't want to spend an extra 10m a duel
>want to use player view for those sweet ass holograms
>can't deal with the jumpy camera and not being able to see everything at once
>want to use high power mode
>don't want to be sitting next to my charger all day
life's just hard

>There will never be a gay, transgender, transnigger, obese, mentally and physically disabled midget card
Why even live?

I actually think voices help my gameplay because I use the toggle activation setting so voices help me time my bluffs right. Also if power is a concern you should use an emulator. I do most of my PvP on nox.

Romance-wise, Jack and Carly is probably the strongest.
Tag Duel-wise, it'd be either Yusei/Aki or Yuzu/Yuya.

So how many Yugioh shows have you guys watched? I watched DM and GX back when i was in school so i consider them both my childhood(DM a bit more obviously). Started watching ARC-V in 2015 because the plot was interesting at that time and because characters from older series appeared(The show was shit but the Legacy characters alone made it worth it). Now watching VRAINS and so far it is better than ARC-V.

But user, your cardfu exists.

Yikes. It's so cringey when a white person uses a character's Japanese name

all

Best Yugioh movie coming through

I'm in the middle of season 2 of 5Ds. It's actually breddy gud but apparently that ends and then it's 100 episodes of regression.

You don't have to listen to the entire voice line. You can skip the voice lines by pressing the screen. You still have to scroll through all of the text, though.

>Toggle activation
Literally what?

They honestly should've cut the OC villain entirely and just made it 2 hours of Kaiba going around being smug.

It's funny how the 4 main shows i used to watch in my childhood are still alive with new Anime. But now i only watch Yugioh for some reason. I haven't even play the card game since primary school but here i'am. Maybe its because it is the less kiddy of the 4.

JUST STOP GIVING ME FUCKING DRAGON RAGES YOU FUCKING MOKUBA I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT BROTHER I DON'T HAVE A KIDMODO OR A DARKFLARE, I HAVE PURE SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE THIS STUPID BEACON OF WHITE SHIT, FUCK OFF

Sorry, user, but you can't pay me enough money to actually seriously refer to Yuzu by her dub name. Maybe if it wasn't some half-baked reference to Susan Boyle that somebody on staff thought was "clever" I'd give a shit.

Watched DM as a kid, then stopped following yugioh until this year when duel links came out. I'm at the beginning of S4 in GX, but it's soool boooooring. I wanted more "chillin out with the crew in the schoolyard", instead I got "edgy dark cardman and super dramatic posing"

>if you constantly click the screen dozens of times you don't have to wait! and you get awkward cut dialog!
sure you can do that but how is that better

I really like season 4 overall, and I say that someone who felt exactly like you about the tone shift about halfway through season 2. There's a lot of good episodes focusing on some of the side characters and while the "final boss" was retarded, the actual final duel is pretty hype.

You should just straight up go to ARC-V if you don't like serious shit

The problem at hand was the length, I thought. I provided a solution that had shortened time with the voices on. I never said it was the objective solution, just a possibility.

>I wanted more "chillin out with the crew in the schoolyard", instead I got "edgy dark cardman and super dramatic posing"
If you don't like that then go watch Zexal. It's the most loved and popular Yugioh in Japan for a reason

I was talking about this setting right here. If you don't know about it, what it does is put a button in the bottom of your screen that you can switch between "Auto," "Off," and "On." Auto will prompt you to activate cards (mainly traps and quick plays) same as with the default settings, Off disables them entirely, and On basically gives you the prompt at every relevant moment. The main reason you want to use it is for the Off setting because it allows you to fake naive players out. For example, if you have mirror wall set, under the default settings the game will prompt you to activate it when your opponent summons a monster. This could tip your opponent off that you have something and they won't attack. If you toggle to Off though, you can pass the activation windows you don't want, then switch to On or Auto right before they attack to catch them off guard.

>four hours and no vagabond
I'll find and kill you, konami

That's actually really sweet. I've always used small pauses to determine if there were any cards of importance in my opponent's spell/trap zone. I had no idea you could turn it switch it off with ease. I thought you had to go into the options menu.

Ok /dlg/ create a SUPER-like event (Super Kaiba, Yugi, etc) with rewards and deck

Super Vagabond.
Uses a different deck each time, based on high-tier decks from the WCQs in all regions, including skills.
If you beat him 5 times in a row you get him as a playable character.

YOOOO

wow gratz on that dragons bead

>when the game is literally fucking with you
even worse this is level 40 mokuba

JUST

Desire sensor.

Who is this whore?

My girlfriend

Does nobody play a buster blader deck? been looking around but i did not find nothing really interesting

sorry bud

fresh off the 40, im sweatin

Super Yugi Muto Lv40

2x Silent Magician Lv4
2x Silent Magician Lv8
2x Silent Swordsman Lv3
2x Silent Swordsman Lv5
2x Silent Swordsman Lv7
1x Marshmallon
1x Pot of Greed
1x Dark Hole
1x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Soul Rope
1x Ties of the Brethren
2x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Supremacy Berry

Good fucking luck farming him.

Drops:
Silent Magician Lv8 (UR)
Silent Swordsman Lv7 (UR)
Magnet Conversion (UR)

Silent Swordsman Lv5 (SR)
Silent Magician Lv4 (SR)
Soul Rope (SR)

Silent Swordsman Lv3 (R)

Yup, anyone who doesnt know how to use the toggle button is a shitter. Learn to use it and your win rate will increase a lot

this sounds amazing

Which one is the mandatory trash SR/UR?

>wanted to farm Bakura for labyrinth builder
>labyrinth builder will probably be one of few farming methods
this skill is killing me

Magnet Conversion desu, it's completely useless if not in a magnet warrior deck, and those aren't even good.

Why is Champion's Vigilance allowed? Such a cancer card with zero thought required. t. salty white keyless Kaibaman shitter

hte owl or the machine for kingdom search?

>Lvl 30 Mokuba has a chance to drop Pre-Preparation of Rites and mystic tomato

Is it less rage inducing now? I'd love pre-prep. My boy Garlandolf needs love

no, because level 30 would still drop mostly the event specific trash rares and the normal shit rares and stones.

The owl puts the card on the top of the deck. Planet pathfinder is way better.

good fiends when?

because normal level 7s+ would be completely fucked without it, but yeah. 3sd already requires no thought and CV adds to that.

>Mind scan
>Mirror Wall
>IMT
>No Toon DMG
>1 SK

What are you doing lad

double coston?

diskblade rider
archfiend palabyrinth

thanks

Traps are placeholders, and mind scan because I want the ultimate duel monsters creator experience

definitely a zombie

>Double coston
>fiend

Is this bait?

shit really? i thought it was a fiend
my b

lol, i've got similar situation
5 econs but still need third cov

it'a so fucking nice to draw 7 completed now

I'm bored. Give me an easy deck archetype to make and I'll see what I can do.

Hungry Burger as Kaiba.

904-288-936

Add me for vag

Make a chaos whatever.

Only DARK/LIGHT monsters, and you must use black luster soldier. Gaia is allowed as a special ocasion.

Alternatively, Victory Viper

I've really never done a ritual deck. Is this good? What about the other one?

Those cards are neat but they're just way too slow and don't do enough. Ritual decks are pretty weak if you intend to climb the ladder but they can be fun. Last Gamble Garlandolf is fun for gold memeing

The only good Ritual Djinns are the two that aren't in the game and likely aren't going to be in the game anytime soon: Releaser (floodgate) and the one that has a bonus against Synchro monsters (not for the bonus; it just has a 1600 ATK stat that means it's a decent NS if you brick).

what about presider? 1800 atk and making the ritual monster able to draw out more of your deck seems a bit too good for the game at the moment

So sick and tired of the level 30 spawn. I think I've only seen like 5 level 40s, and those drops have been practically the same as the level 30. Sitting at stage 45, fuck these rng spawn events.

at least you've gotten some SRs
most of the time level 40 spawns but the bastard won't drop anything higher than R

This is actually disgusting. I just threw cards in after a while. Nothing cooperates with anything. I never want to see this again. I was going to play with this deck, but I'd rather not embarrass myself.

772-561-224

i gotchu too senpai

remove twin barrel and flamvel for two blacksmiths. can remove angus for a cocoon too. isn't it weird when food eats you instead of the other way around?

how does vagabond sending work?

90% of the time he cucks you and your friend list, but the other 10% he asks after a duel who you want to whore him out to and what sex act to perform (everyone does 1 card hand for the EXP).

beat his ass and after the duel he'll ask if any of your friends can give him a good time

Select from the list, select the challenge and off he goes, it's almost automatic

after a battle with vagabond, sometimes he asks if you can send him, then you choose someone

FUCK YOU MOKUBA YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT DROP YOUR UR CARD ALREADY RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

finally got 3 cov and 3 (5) econs
not a single battle ox, that warrior card or wingbeat of giant dragon tho
fuck kaiba and fuck white keys for now

ah, thanks

658-787-493 if anyone wants to add me

I decided to choose Victory Viper, since I had one, unlike a Luster Soldier. I haven't been inclined to get Vipers, so I didn't have many. It turned into more of a Machine King deck. I added some extra spells to draw cards, seeing as though I didn't have many of the cards for the deck. Either way, I'd say I did well for what I had. I was more so expecting things like Clowns and Dragons, which I have most of the cards for. I'll test it out in casuals, but I'm tired. I'll do it in a few.

VV is one of the most fun decks to play, you should definitely throw some shop shekels into a couple more

You're a fucking idiot

Is using an android emulator bannable at all? Can I use the same account as my phone if I hooked up to Konami ID already?

No
Yes

Very much doubt it's bannable if you're not using a hacked APK or anything; dunno if they could even detect if it's an emulator. You can use the same account on any number of devices, just not at the same time. I play on my PC most of the time personally.

Nah I already added ur mum for that lmfao

It seems so. I'll throw some stuff at the Jew Trader when I see it again.

Alright thanks gamers =]
Charged phone so much this month I think it will effect my electric bill

You all are stupid useless pieces of shit, specially that effeminate shitposter

wh-what the heck? what have I ever done to you for this

this general is filled with the most brilliant minds duel links has to offer buddy.

>effeminate shitposter
Who?

I think he means the "Um, sweetie" guy.

"um, sweetie," is a meme based on some random twitter user that replies to all of Trump's tweets.

um, sweetie, that's like everyone here.

Do I get a third supervise? Is the Gemini dream meme a reality yet?