2016 Lincoln MKZ - 3.6l engine option and technology package

2016 Lincoln MKZ - 3.6l engine option and technology package
>$23k with 52k miles
VS
2014 Cadillac CTS 2l turbo option with luxury package
>$25k with 30k miles

Both come with certified pre owned warranties.

I like the exterior of the Lincoln a little more. The interior of the Cadillac and it's nav system a little more.

What do you guys think?

The cadillac

They both seem so nice and the price point is fine with my lifestyle.

The MKZ is a waste of money. For $25k you can get a 2014 CTS V-SPORT. If you plan on owning the CTS after the 70k mile CPO warranty expires, be prepared to get destroyed trying to pay for all the things that will go wrong. If you want a mid sized luxury car with more reliability versus performance, get the GS 350 F Sport.

Lexus has pretty abysmal interiors compared to both lincoln and cadillac though.

Acura isn't much better.

Are you blind and retarded?

>GS 350 F Sport
$35k Certified in my area. $10k more.

Give me some backups or evidence the CTS is going to break down all the time. The only issues I found was the turbo having some problems around the 120k mark.

Have you actually sat in the Cadillac? The interior feels like cheap garbage, ESPECIALLY the buttons. Also, if (read: when) something like the temperature UP button by your passenger seat fucks itself for no reason, your only option if to replace the ENTIRE center console.

Also, the seats are pretty remarkably uncomfy for a midsize boat

No idea about the Lincoln, but that generation of cts is pretty shitty imo

2014 BMW 320i
>30k miles $19k
2016 INFINITI Q50
>8k miles 27k
2016 Audi A3 Quattro
>24k miles $28k

Dude...just trust me on this man. Sometimes people actually tell the truth on the internet...

Even car complaints has very little and it had a lot on some other options here.

H-Help? Give me some evidence boss.

>A3

kinda side with OP on the recommendations. these along with the lexus just look boring even if theyre ‘better’ cars. why not recommend a jag?

neither.
>52k miles in one year
>cuck tier engine in the caddy

Who drives a caddy to go fast?

ok well its not super comfy either.

Only if you're 6'2 or taller, or fat.
The only thing uncomfortable to me at 5'11 was a inifiniti q50

However i've spent 9 years sitting in old bench seats or beaten up 90s cloth interiors. Doesn't take much to impress me.

just get an ls430 for 10k

Nah man going the goy route. Cert preowned.

LS460's can be had for under $25k with good mileage. They have 8-speed autos, so they make decent MPG for their size/engine and have a ton of options. I believe the LS460L even has a reclinable rear seat option. I want one someday when I want a sofa on wheels. probably gonna be my next purchase.

Not within 50 miles and Cpo

>only willing to drive 50 miles
nigga wtf are you doing? i drove 300 to buy my car.

cpo is a meme.

I'm not going outside to take a picture of my V-Sport. In the year of owning it, I've taken it to the dealership for unscheduled maintenance more times than both my 2003 4Runner and Camry bought new combined. I still have to get them to recenter my steering wheel and they screwed up the CUE system replacement that now rattles over every bump.

The Lincoln if you're thinking sensible: it'll be put together better, will be more reliable, has a nicer interior, the styling is more understated.

The Cadillac will be more fun to drive and will get more looks.

;)
Cpo is good to me.

I've driven 3 caddys and 3 Lincolns in my life, owning one of each. Lincoln is generally better in every way, especially comfort. Caddy does have an edge in performance, but if you're going for performance get a different car.

I drive a caddy to go fast and its also comfy at the same time.