Growing population of neets being mentioned on the tv news and news sites

growing population of neets being mentioned on the tv news and news sites.

is the next financial crisis because of neets? would it be even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/
comicsexperience.com/course/introduction-to-comic-book-writing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indirectly yes. Neets are a wealthy western phenomenon. Countries that can't afford them will catch up and pass us up.

USA doesnt have many neets but Japan does. Western?

We'll all die of tooth decay anyways, despite having easy access to excellent dental care.

Crises happen because of speculation and bubbles bursting. Neets cannot cause irrational markets. In fact it is the logical progression towards a post labor society.

actually post labour regulations, closed markets society

faggot

i am a 30 year old neet virgin who lives with his mom. how do one make a living without being a wage slave?

In USA they are called basement dwellers.

comicbookresources.com/

Write for a living.

Sorry, wrong site.

comicsexperience.com/course/introduction-to-comic-book-writing/

sauce on image?

It's okay to shill your site on Veeky Forums cuz it's Veeky Forums but 595 dollars for an online comic book writing course are too much.

mods

They are the effect not the cause.

low-skill jobs were largely replaced by automatization so a large part of the population has no place to work anymore. And on the other side the remaining shit jobs pay you barely above welfare but can turn financially even worse due the additional welfare benefits you won't get. Essentially the current system makes neets a rational solution for the bottom of the workforce. And as automatization is still progressin you can expect a constant rise.

The real question is what will happen with them longterm.

brush your teeth nigger

well what is happening right now, the neets are the 99% protesting when you see the news, anything to be protested the neets gather around. shit is fucked if you ask me.

I'm not scared of them as protesters.
The critical aspect here is whether you are going to get fleeced to fund the increasing ammount of neets.

The average employe is more likely getting increasingly taxed than corps who are good at dodging and have means to lobby. Goverments have overall a history of going to the middle class to fund their projects. If it turns out like this you might find yourself close to neet level financially despite working.

>is the next financial crisis because of the impending student loan collapse?

fixed that for you.

Lol shit I'm watching a sky news story on this exact subject right now.

Living standards are getting worse.

Neets are a shadow, not what's casting the shadow.

Single mothers on welfare are far more a cancer than the sliver of population that are NEET.

There's a bond bubble and a real estate bubble too, right?

Will my silver s-sa-save me, senpai?

CNBC even reported on it. They talked about white men checking out of society because they feel unwanted from reverse racism. They called us "The Lost Boys"

Bond bubble maybe, RE I don't think so.

Yes home values are a little high right now, but I don't see them getting much higher for a while, and the value isn't ridiculous like it was in 2000 - 2008.

There's a handful of inflated markets (Toronto, Vancouver, SoutherCal) and in those markets I would expect a downturn.

I don't think there will ever be another RE bubble crash like 08.

>Single mothers on welfare are far more a cancer than the sliver of population that are NEET.
Why? They are raising future taxpayers.
NEETs are raising their pile of cum wads.

>tfw in between jobs
>Collecting sweet sweet government handouts
>$1000 every 2 weeks
>Living as frugally as possible
>Normal day I get up at 9
>Cook breakfast
>Watch YouTube
>Play some Vidya
>Go to gym
>Make food
>Read my current book
>Do anything I want that doesn't cost too much money
>Sleep

I do not want another job. Fuuuuuck

Get this shit out of my sight you creep

>We'll all die of tooth decay anyways,
retards and fat asses will, everyone else will be fine.

>Why? They are raising future taxpayers.
how the fuck are NEETs future taxpayers?

thats what single moms gave us.

That's what I meant. Learn to read.
Did you get 400 in SAT verbal?

They almost voted in their messiah, bernie sanders. It'll happen eventually.

gfc has nothing to do with neets and more to do with the way this capitalist society is designed (to vacuum money up the tree).

I'd be more worried about society collapsing or WW3. Both cases are not unlikely.

no they are raising future NEETs

a growing population of neets can be an indicator of a coming economic/social crisis but i hope most investors understand that funding neets is a bad investment in general. The potential for another mortgage crisis and possible student loans crisis seem a more likely cause as long as uncle sam continues to back those loans.

No, the next financial crisis will be due to the fact of instability in a major market economy country's political system in some form or fashion. I believe the Trump Administration will be found to have some sort of link to Russia. With many Republicans now getting on board with the Democrats on the Russian Trump insider conspiracy, and spear-heading an investigation by the Intelligence Committee, there seems to be certain details in which the FBI is bringing up that might bear weight to these claims. It is far out of Marco Rubio's best interests to go to Twitter to state that he questions the Trump administration's allegiance to the American people.

I'd like to add that my political views hover around libertarianism. Just noticing the amount of republican senators and congressmen that were swayed by an unannounced FBI bi-partisan meeting with James Comey and ranking Dems yesterday was a bit troubling. These Republicans know if they're wrong on this, then the chances of them getting one of their bills passed is low. So the odds in which there's information which deems that Trump Administration officials are working for Russian interests seems to be shifting into the favorable category.

Who knows what would happen to the markets if something like this was announced. It would surly weaken the USD and potentially cause a recession.

>(((reverse))) racism

Racism is racism. The reverse of racism is not being racist

US doesn't have an official 'NEET' status afaik but you can still get by on just benefits if you live somewhere shitty

You can get all the info on comic book writing you want from /co/ for free, but unless your name is Stan Lee or you're a CEO of one of the big two companies, you won't make jack shit.

Physical silver will tarnish and reduce in mass

You shoulda gone with gold, son