So my cousin's shitbox is sitting on my driveway and he just past away last night

So my cousin's shitbox is sitting on my driveway and he just past away last night.

Anyone else find it disturbing to have a dead man's car sitting on their drive way?

He may have actually lived if he called 911 instead of driving to my mom's house during a heart attack.

F

F

>He may have actually lived if he called 911 instead of driving to my mom's house during a heart attack.
What kind of car did he drive?

Nissan Maxima

This is his car, I even remember when he bought it. It was well maintained by the previous owner, almost brand new and now it's ready to be sent to the junkyard due to his negligence.

He was getting ready to buy a Mazda CX-3 for his wife as she just came to America last month and he literally became a US citizen in July this year.

F

Now I'm sad.

Maybe deep inside, he wanted to die driving his car like a maniac who's about to die.

Offer like 500 bucks so they don't scrap it and keep as shitbox commuter

F

Sorry about your loss, friend

Lmao rekt

After my uncle died we used his truck to tow stuff and sold it a couple years later. It was a little depressing at first but after a while you forget about how you got it.

Pretty sure that bitch killed your cousin.

Stick or automatric?

Also, that CX-3 snippet, fucking depressing.

When I was in college, the engineering stores man passed away.

1 week later, we seen his car for sale down the road from the college, private number plate still on. It kinda hit home that he was really gone then.

F, Jeff.

Honestly it's pretty disgusting inside. I think there are even Roaches living inside his car.

>Anyone else find it disturbing to have a dead man's car sitting on their drive way?
I drive a dead man's car.
Just accept that death happens and that maybe keeping the car in good shape shows some respect

TAKE IT
DO A DRIFT

>>
Why did he have a heart attack? Overweight?

She has to go back.

Bang his wife. Make her feel better.

Gross

Looks like 98 maxima

Thanks for sharing your feels fag

He had diabetes and smoked a lot.

Also he never took his medications.

Part it out.

Saw her crying on his car just now. I think she's going back to London to be with her sister.

>treating own body like shit
>car in horrible shape from negligence
Checks out

F

You have my condolences user.

With this being said, take the car, give some money to his wife so she can make the trip back.

Then restore the car and keep it as a memory.

I had my mom's car sit out there for almost a year while inheritance stuff was being sorted out.

My sister inherited my mom's car.
Inherited the payments too, lmao

It's a Maxima, disposable shitbox that doesn't deserve preservation.

You are better off totaling it, and buying yourself a CX-3 to honor your cousin's wishes.

>have a dead man's car sitting on their drive way?
>dead man's
You mean your car in your drive way?

woah