I want to sell beats on YouTube but I'm such a fuck up and I dont even have a laptop...

I want to sell beats on YouTube but I'm such a fuck up and I dont even have a laptop. This fucking sucks I would be so happy even if I could just get ten dollars here and there

And on top of that I want a twitter/Instagram/snapchat dedicated to showing previews of my music and people can send me money over snapchat and stuff. Life would be so good and I wouldn't feel useless.

I need like a good producer name or something and I need a really professional feel and vibe to it and I don't know the first thing about selling beats it's just a hobby of mine and I want to do this on top of getting a job so I'm not neet anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheEnigmaTNG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIrWHaC998
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are you making beats without a pc?

I'm not I had to stop I'm thinking of saving up for one or asking for one on my birthday. I make beats on my friends laptop but I don't really have a YouTube page going or anything i mostly study it on YouTube and listening to songs though so I don't let myself get out of practice.

I have one of DJ Screw's mix tapes sitting in a box in my garage. Is it worth anything yet?

Well, getting a computer should be your first priority. Save up all your gbp's and make this your number one goal.

It's not just that I want to know how to establish a profile that's good, where to showcase and preview stuff and how you actually go about the process. Right now I'm still learning a lot and yes obviously getting a laptop I might buy one secondhand.

In the mean time, start checking out other beat producers on youtube, kikebook etc and take a leaf out of their book. I have no idea about youtube production tbqh, but these seem like elementary steps to get you on the right path. Maybe start workshopping some names with your friend as well.

I just got me a new laptop, its not that hard to save up money

youtube.com/user/TheEnigmaTNG
I found this guy on youtube just browsing for cyberpunk atmospheric music. I've bought a couple of his albums of itunes since then, cause I like his shit, and I respect the effort he went in to make it.

Yeah thanks I've been doing that a lot. I also need to work on making a product and image I'm proud of. Thank you for the feedback. I'm hoping I can find some sort of streaming site that will put your stuff where people can actually see it and I can leave stuff there for people to see and maybe interact with people too and have a profile with all my information and contact info too.

Bump.

I've "given up" multiple times on my beats. I just shut my laptop down, smile and "say fuck this".

I do not have an image, stage name or sound worthy of putting out yet.

Not just a laptop I need good speakers too

I never feel too bad about it like that but I do give up often on making them for a little bit but I'm always studying videos on YouTube

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqIrWHaC998

Well I have no drive I suppose. I start being a wagecuck on Monday, which means even less time for music & gym. Holy fuck sometimes I was I was suddenly killed but I am not yet at peace, and I wish to appreciate god & my loved ones more before I go.

Just figure it out man you can do a lot with simple patterns in producing just keep putting stuff together and messing around with the keys. I just watch the YouTube videos a lot because my biggest desire in life is to express myself with a sound but I can't get it out right and plus when I'm not doing anything the videos are pretty entertaining while I'm watching tv or just laying around

Sound I like*

Look up FL Studio Mobile on your phone's app store. 20 bucks. Use that until you get a computer. It's good enough.

Thank you I was using a similar app but it was fustrating slow and near impossible to quantantize plus I don't think you can get custom sounds or drum kits they are fun to mess around with

No FL studio mobile is pretty much the same as FL desktop. It is full fledged

>people can send me money over snapchat and stuff
what did he mean by this?

there's millions of amateur producers out there, some of which even put out decent music for free

why should anyone pay you for kinda-ok beats?
first priority should be: get a job