Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZzuJmRlsKb/
instagram.com/u.sman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some faggot redditor

Probably you.
Sage.

notamiata's new plate

Did he died? I haven't seen him in a while.

is anyone just oblivious to the horrendous body kit and riced up stickers?

Literally ruining a perfectly good s2000

Me

Good job runing an s2000 you ugly mongloids

the no gf/wife/kids meme has been around longer than you've been alive

Ruined that car didn't you

It looks well done

Jesus Christ, it's an S2000, not a fucking Lamborghini Miura.

Lol this is one of the nicest looking modified S2000s I've seen. That's how I'd imagine my S2000 if.i were to every buy one.

Please don't tell me you're one of those "the manufacturer is the only on who knows best" or "you should leave every car stock so it looks like every other car".

With older cars I always appreciate a stock, well-preserved example more than a heavily modified one. I'd genuinely take a stock s2000 over that one. But I get a little excited when I see anything more than 20 years old that isn't beat up and rusted out, because I live in a place with a lot of salt so you have to care about your car and wash it every week for that shit.

But user I am the gf

Shit taste pleb

Then you should probably never visit socal

bro the S2000 stopped getting manufactured in 2009, it's not an old car lmao

Production started in 99, also I have the same problem but we're way past 200X, we're nearly to 202X

Mine is 15 years old lmao

That's old, older than some people on this board

God that looks absolutely terrible

>Ontario

It's ok OP, if it was determined he was having fun they probably locked him up for life....

>gf
>male

pick one

Literal retards. That body kit looks like shit and is likely form over function.

Try to sell that ugly shit. Youd be happy to sell it for a third of the price. Unless you meet a fellow shitstain of a brain like the guy that owns the car in ops pic.

>That body kit looks like shit and is form over function.

FTFY the stance sticker is a dead giveaway...

>Lol this is one of the nicest looking modified S2000s I've seen. That's how I'd imagine my S2000 if.i were to every buy one.

nothing wrong with modified S2000's, you just have shit taste

>see stanced imports sticker on windshield
>go on Instagram and use the search function
>find "official" page
>scroll down to find this S2K

instagram.com/p/BZzuJmRlsKb/

seems like he changed the front bumper to what looks like a spoon sports front bumper

and voila here is the owner who is a filthy swagfag normie
instagram.com/u.sman/

Why would they put the fucking license plate in the ONE SPOT the car can get air to the radiator?

>Buying a car with anticipation to sell it in the future
I haven't ever bought a car as an investment and I don't like people that do. I'm going to enjoy my cars, and if that means it's resale value drops by 10% then I couldn't care less because I don't plan on selling it.

I think the car you posted looks substantially worse. They made the front end bulbous and the mirrors are hillarious. But that's why looks are subjective.

>Enclosed foglights for better lighting without compromising aerodynamics
>Brake cooling ducts
>Separate intake duct
>Half lip to help reduce front end lift at speed
>Hood vents only over the exhaust side of the engine

Yeah that's really form over function my man. I'm not a fan of the stickers, but the car isn't even "stanced". It's lowered to an appropriate height with what looks like a decent set of wheels that aren't just for show.

Because people are stupid.

if you look at the post above you, you'll find out exactly why

So you'd rather have one like the pic?

>I think the car you posted looks substantially worse. They made the front end bulbous and the mirrors are hillarious. But that's why looks are subjective.

and that is why you have shit taste.

That one looks miles better, but just looks like it has no face. That and this one has air intakes which make it look a lot neater.

not the person you replied to but you act as if there are only 2 options.

bone stock S2k (nothing wrong with that) or riced out S2k.

car in OP is terribly modified

they both have Spoon Sports parts on them and take function over form.

Stock cars are better in the long run but you can't really nostalgia trip over a car that is 10 years old. Also the car in your pic is worse than in the OP.

>but you can't really nostalgia trip over a car that is 10 years old.

I'm not tripping but bad taste is bad taste and you definitely have it.

checked and another one for the reaction folder

All of you fucks shut up. Your personal taste is your personal taste and it should be obviously from this thread that there isn't a fucking consensus. Everyone's taste is fucking equal, equally shitty or equally good.

>stop posting your opinions!!!

ricer cucks literally btfo

People can post their opinions, that's fine.
I'm just tired of people acting like their opinion is the only one that should ever matter to anyone and that anyone who disagrees with them is literal scum.
This is the type of shit Alphonse and Prezo started and people need to not fucking act like them. Making Veeky Forums more cancerous by the day.

Nah he's still bein a fag

I thought that was all the time regardless of whether he was posting

Your opinion doesn't matter liberal snowflake.

how long have you been visiting this website
because Veeky Forums is quite possibly the worst place for you to be if you hate people stating their opinions as objective facts and dismissing all others as objective shit taste

I mean, you're not wrong... So I suppose he's just lurkin for a while cause even in school I don't see him being able to get away from this shithole.

>male
I dont see any...

Not a libtard and neither does yours.

I've been coming since around 2008. Back when /b/ was creative and was producing new "content" at an alarming rate.
I remember when Veeky Forums wasn't as judgmental as it is now. Everything really changed when the cancerous trip fags came around.

t. libcuck

that definitely has a penis

Spoon front bumpers have too much going on. Part of the car looked good from the factory was because it was simple

AP2 with amuse R1 bumper and hood is the best look I've seen yet.

Can't run from your jawline man

its because you have good taste unlike that other user

Ruined an s2000 , this shit looks horrible

Welcome to Ontario user

I've seen worse tho . I live in California. No wonder the price on stock good condition s2000s keeps rising. Everyone is ricing them out

instagram.com/u.sman/