Honestly Veeky Forums should just be changed to dick measuring: the board

Honestly Veeky Forums should just be changed to dick measuring: the board
You guys are either:
>bus riders who shit on anyone and everyone's car because you don't have one
Or
>your a piece of human garbage that thinks the best way to help someone get into car culture is by telling them their car is an absolute shit heap instead of telling them how they should improve the vehicle

You want to know why car culture is dying? Look in the fucking mirror assholes
Boomers aren't the problem you fucks are.

No were not you faggot.
Go to your local vape'n'scrape meet to see what is really causing car culture to die.

I bet you ride a bus

If someone has a car that is too shit to improve, then the best advice is absolutely for them to get a different car.

Car culture is dead, but not for the reasons you listed. It's dead because car guys are the new "horse girls."

>your a piece of human garbage that thinks the best way to help someone get X is by telling them their X is an absolute shit heap instead of telling them how they should improve X
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Wrong

I bet you drive a v6 mustang.

It isn't that the car culture is dead, it's that people overall are generally more shit in these modern times. Everything just becomes normalized, mediocre and shit.

Lmao u mad

Yeah you're right.
But you're still a fag.

You should probably go back to red it, jalopnik and watch RCR reviews. This place is bad for your blood pressure.

Not a bus jockey, but I will confirm that people who drive "shit heaps" who want to tell everyone else how special and unique their vehicle is in an obnoxious manner will be told so as such.

In short, it is dying because poor people act poor but want to brag like they are better than any car on the street.

car """culture""" is shit anyway

>dick measuring
more like bench racing

Yes those people deserve it but I'm talking the people who are just making threads asking for help with their underpowered cars to make them faster and are then hit with "hurr your cars shit cuz 4banger or six cylinder shudda got the (insert highest trim level here) faggot"

The only problem cunts on this board are the homos who jerk off over speed, but have never actually been on the track.

1. Most of the people asking for more power out of their shitbox probably can't even drive their shitbox flat out anyway
2. The cost of getting power out of most 4s and 6s simply isn't worth the trouble. The best you can do is strap on a turbo and get tune. Of course if you're gonna do this, you'd probably want to get you motor refreshed first, which will probably set you back more than the actual cars worth and all you'll get is a 300hp engine in a car designed for 150hp. Rip gearbox/diff/your face when your poverty brakes can't stop you fast enough.

Kek, excuse me while I drive my 5pot golf off a cliff while I masturbate to golf r

Golf is a sport you play when you're old, not a performance car

>i hate all of you fuck you all
cool post OP but i think you mistook this for your blog

Don't miss the bus op, it's on time.

Confirmed v6 mustang owner

The first time I was bit by the "how do i make this faster" bug, I was diving a Pontiac g5 gt as my primary vehicle. It really sucked to be told the hard truth

(2nd part of greentext)

But as much as I hated it, I tried. I dumped money into it trying to squeeze something more from it and in the end, I wish I would have listened to the people I was calling trolls.

Why? Because if #2 of this post.
The reality is, If the vehicle in question was not designed with performance in mind it is unlikely to ever be a proper fast car. Which bring me to my last point which will be from this post:

This person hit the nail on the head. Most people I run into on this board who start debates (Or retard rage at me) with me are those who can see only from a performance standpoint. Why? The speed limit is not a suggestion and that makes a prius as fast as a gtr. So dumping money into performance in and of itself is pointless if u are not going to a track. Speeding on roads etc is the fastest way to end up a bus jockey yourself. Either because of crashing or losing your license.