What's something good to keep in your car to throw on the windshield of people driving like total assholes...

What's something good to keep in your car to throw on the windshield of people driving like total assholes? Like ones trying to run you off the road for no reason or running lights that have been red for 10 seconds.

Needs to be stable (non-rotting), require no prep other than throwing out the window, and the right density to be able to throw more than a few feet without being so heavy it breaks their windshield and kills them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gT9b9iDRdjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just take your car and run into them like lol wtf

• Needs to be stable (non-rotting)
• Require no prep other than throwing out the window
• The right density to be able to throw more than a few feet without being so heavy it breaks their windshield and kills them

Spark plugs. Though if people are always aggro towards you don't you think you should change your driving habits? I'd be careful playing cop though, There's a lot of crazy and drugged up people out there. It's not really worth being followed home and getting your face kicked in.

This. A new front bumper from the junkyard is like $50 or so for most cars. Totally worth it

>It's not really worth being followed home and getting your face kicked in
>not calling up the good ol' boys and have them be waiting for you
youtube.com/watch?v=gT9b9iDRdjI

>that image

hahahahahaha

Sinkers

>knocked out while wearing a helmet.

fucking bike fags lmao

Why are bikefags always scrawny manlets? Shit and people say brotruck drivers are manlets that compensate...

>approaching a seemingly completely unarmed skinny kid on a bike with a shotgun

good way to end up on liveleak with your brain leaking out of your skull from a 9mm shot

If you're packing and out instigating and escalating shit like the bikers were trying to do, then I think Cletus would be doing everyone a favor by necking you.

Not worth it.

I blew my horn at someone for cutting me off and he rammed my car and beat me up. Long legal battle cause of it and I have injured legs from it.

When someone is driving like an asshole, as tempting as it may be to fuck with them or do something, don't. Drive defensive. Use your horn only when necessary. Don't throw things. Don't chase people or block them in a lane. Just let them go on their way and stay back, even when you're not in the wrong you can get fucked up.

Just look at that 18 year old girl who was shot and killed cause a guy wanted to merge before her and didn't get to.

You're a weak pussy

coins

Dunk a tampon in a cup of Mountain Dew and throw it by the string, it makes a satisfying splat and sticks to the windshield.

or I don't anons here thinking they can do this shit and one day they get charged with reckless endangerment or assault or worse.

Back the fuck off people. I'm lucky the guy I dealt with didn't have a gun.

Self control

Funny this thread should appear as I keep a chunk of a broken brick in my car

Grow up before you kill someone.

Hahaha that pristine passenger seat

>be me, on a motorcycle
>ride up a line of stopped cars because you're not in traffic you are traffic
>dodge cunts trying to block me, actually end up going horizontal to ride up a different "lane"

>be me, in a car
>zipper merge because early merging causes traffic ja,s
>dodge a cunt trying to block me, take the shoulder

if you driving habits are genuinely efficient people hate you. efficient driving habits get EVERYONE through faster, but might put the people at the very front at a slight disadvantage compared to the "normal" american way.

if they are "fair", as in, they fuck you over and fuck everyone behind you over because the dumb cunt in front wants to stay in front (FAIR TO WHO, CUNT?), then people love you! mostly the dumb cunts in front, of course.

For any native burgers going "whosit? whatsit? sounds like you want to be in front, aint noone go in front of me, you gotta earn that with a trucc and a v8", if everyone does it, which they should, efficient driving is the practice of taking the long bumper to bumper line and trying to make it as close to a door-to-door line as you possibly can as often as possible. And if nobody does it except me, that's their fucking fault.

Downsides: You can't be on your phone while doing it, and you can't eat a taco either, no no no.

ask your local dmv to retire your license for considering this kind of faggotry

marmite sandwich
simple open up and throw at their windscreen
they put wipers on and it smears brown pasty goodness all over their glass

mix half a jar with water

enjoy

>not just throwing jars of marmite

you need to save them, warm your balls up. drop your balls in and when it gets cold they stay in there

I had this dumb cunt try to force her way in front of me not long ago
>be me
>driving in right lane
>zipper merge coming up. Know its coming up so stop passing van and manuever to fall behind him.
>boomer cunt sees this
>accelerates until shes 3ft off the vans bumper
>bitch I'm not going behind you. Lay on horn, hold position.
>she ends up halfway in the center devider before braking. (Left lane merges into right)
But wait theres more!
>she's making all kinda of hand gestures and acting like the boomer cunt she is. I see that the road I want to turn on has a red light, and the line backs up almost to the alternative road.
>say fuck it and turn turn signal on to take alt. Road. See her start throwing a temper tantrum and makes 'hurry up' hand gestures before I've even started slowing down.
>come to a complete stop as far left as the lane provides (based concrete divider prevents overtaking). Slowly make my right turn as she starts frothing.

Remember Oregon drivers are the nicest drivers on the road!

lol 12ga>9meme

I've often thought about throwing shit at people but then I remember I can't throw for shit with my left arm

water balloon full of mayo

water baby full of strawberry jam

If you just let her in instead of being an ass nobody would have had any problems

This is correct.
If you wanna play cop, go become one.

Lel, why didn't they just speed off as soon as cletus stopped his cucktruck.

fucking yanks

loose coins

Or you could... you know, get out of their way and try not to increase the danger to your life and those of the traffic around you.

Sounds more like he dealt with you homey

user throwing shit at moving traffic is illegal in most states.
fuck can't even throw banana peals.

Bear in mind more and more people are getting dash cams these days.

Could be a nice way to get all jammed up legally.

I've come to accept that I act as if there's always a camera pointed at me.

If you encounter enough bad drivers to require something to throw at them, you need to take a second and realize YOU may be the bad driver.

kek

The only wise guy in this thread

>throwing shit
Are you some kind of degenerate?

Speaking of which i make a habit of blocking any van who tailgates me
Van drivers are all inconsiderate pricks and deserve it anyway

Not just spark plugs, but shards of ceramic.

Had some fucking cunt not move out of the left lane when I flashed my lights at him at like 2am, fucker got all aggro, started go ride my ass, flash his lights at me, then drove next to me and took out his phone, and stated to use the strobe on me.

At that point I had enough, I faked a swipe at him, got in front, opened my sunroof, and as he was riding me ass I tossed a handful of broken spark plugs ceramics at him. He immediately brakes hard, and pulled over. Shatters his windshield.

The only time I had to do this. Was some fucking Arab or Paki driving some shitty Camry. Typical poo in the fucking loo.
My friend who lives in the boonies put some kid in a ditch cause he tries to run him off the road.

Except then you're letting her get away with failing to yield, and aggressive driving further empowermering her bad driving habbits.

t.libcuck
He wouldn't have beat the shit out of you if you could defend yourself faggot

Make it code red so they think it's bloody and used

t. cucks who can't defend themself from literal psychopaths on the road

Let a motherfucker ram my car. Legal to conceal carry a gun in my state.

>Funny this thread should appear as I keep a chunk of a broken brick in my car
Don't get caught here though. The laws are supposed to be changing in 2018 where assault from moving cars onto other moving cars becomes a felony. Check with your state laws before you plan on doing some sort of revenge tactic just in case someone has a dashcam and is recording your antics.

>only sensible adult being in this thread
>gets pissed on for being sensible
never change Veeky Forums

>What's something good to keep in your car to throw on the windshield of people driving like total assholes?

A cell phone.

But instead of throwing it you can call the police and report the car for driving recklessly.

>Throwing things at cars

Jesus Christ I hope none of you actually own a car. Fucking psychopaths.

Why are white people such niggers?

He gets pissed on for being a nerd that got beat up.

this but soaked in water.
Or tissues soaked in water.

They will explode on their windshield and dry up by the time they get home, not easy to clean up and almost impossible to cause any damage.
When I was a delinquent teenager I used to throw these at people's houses for fun

>inb4 "yurr still a teenagur"

yeah because Veeky Forums is full of chads, right?
nerds should stick for each other retard
otherwise the chads always win

also make sure you at least have a 3k civic with a few simple mods so that you can outrun them if they try some shit.

literally every car guy I know irl is a Chad.

Veeky Forums is not representative of the general population
Veeky Forums is full of nerds
I'm certain that includes you

As cuck as it sounds, I agree with this... Because that person who just cut you off and you wanna get even? They might be packing some heat, or have a car full of junked-up idiots.

In the end, it isn't worth it. I get pissed off when people tailgate me (Even doing 10-15 over the limit on the freeway) or when people cut me off, but I've learned the hard way that responding to that dickheads tailgating or cutting you off can end up being a complete shit show.

Though, I do keep a tire iron between my driver seat and door incase I do need it, it's there.

I am undoubtedly a nerd.

I know how to fight though, the wonders of growing up a poorfag.

Just fill your glove box with eggs

what could possibly go wrong?

>long bumper to bumper line and trying to make it as close to a door-to-door line

I think your attempt at shitposting in English broke down there, Pavel

good to see a nerd that can defend himself
next time you see a nerd in distress, stand up for him

The porcelain in spark plugs will shatter any window you hit. So just lob that at a window

Piss in a paper cup
Throw it

No one ever sees the McPiss coming

bump of coke

Either he swapped it from a newer car somehow or it's just a leather seat cover, na miats never came with seats like that

Ninja Rocks
Excellent way to ruin one's day

>fighting a guy with a helmet on

When are we going to accept that masculinity really is toxic? This is the only right answer. Fighting people all the time because of your ego just isn't worth it.

>this entire generation in one picture

make sure its got the plastic lid on or you'll end up wearing it

why is it always people on ricers acting like niggers?

Had a guy do that to my buddy's truck while I was riding shotgun. He was driving 60 in the fast lane like a retard, but some punk pulled around him and tossed chips out the window. We chased him down with a shattered windshield, ran him off the road, and beat the shit out of his car with landscaping tools while hesat there like a deer in the headlights .

I love the original post

My uncle had a little glass jar with all his cigarette butts in it. He road rages pretty hard, thankfully he lives in Taiwan so I only experience it on the very rare occasion I visit. Though I don't think he's actually thrown it yet.
Crazy bastard brake checks people with the entire family in the minivan, me included.
As far as not breaking the windshield is concerned, as long as you don't throw something rigid like a 2x4 straight at the window, it won't penetrate and kill them, though you will probably crack it with anything more than I guess a bean bag at speed.
Perhaps try these sticky toy things so it'll stay on their windshield for a while but not obstruct their view or anything that would get you in legal trouble.