Does this get enforced in your state...

Does this get enforced in your state? I live in NJ and I have never seen nor have I ever heard of someone getting pulled over for not passing in the left lane, which is why there are tons of morons who don't pass every fucking day

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/transportation/washington-state-patrol-plans-crackdown-on-left-lane-camping/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sometimes rookie cops will do it for experience only to get scared of an angry soccer mom and go back to sleeping in their cruiser.

If I were a state trooper I would bust people all fucking day for doing that shit. Then again a lot of people probably get out when they see a cop behind them like the pussies they are

There are too many left lane exits and left turns off dual carriageways for this to be feasible in my state. When the right lane ends up ahead nobody wants to zipper so everyone moves over to the middle well ahead of time

>There are too many left lane exits and left turns off dual carriageways for this to be feasible in my state
I know that feel.

The first half of my commute in the morning is on a two-lane highway.
At the same point, there is an exit in the left and right lane that connects it to other major highways, so there are always truckers in both lanes.

It's fucking retarded.

>Does this get enforced in your state?
i fucking wish

>NJ Staties
>Actually fucking existing
Even if there were cops on the highway they wouldn't enforce this shit.

>American road design

>except to pass

I only ever drive in the left lane and i've never been pulled over once

We don't have laws against cruising in the left lane in Indiana either, and I couldn't count how many people do it on the highway, and in town there might as well not be roads with two lanes in a single direction.

A lot ofBWM drivers, and of other "high dollar" car owners are the worst though. They won't even move out of the left lane on the highway if there's no other traffic, meaning I have to undertake them then move back to the left lane before coming up to other cars.

I see state troopers all the time in North Jersey on 287 and 78. I also catch them on route 80 headed to/from PA at times.

those same troopers are too busy pulling people over for speeding and not using a signal instead of pulling them over for shit that actually matters, like not passing

>Does this get enforced in your state?
Washington typically gets 8,000 or more of those citations issued every year. Last year (2016), it was over 16,000 tickets.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/transportation/washington-state-patrol-plans-crackdown-on-left-lane-camping/

In a newspaper article, the patrol is aware there are self-appointed anti-speeders blocking left lanes. They also go after those people for aggravated left-lane driving since the law also says if there are 3 or more vehicles behind you that want to go faster, you are to go to the right lane to let them pass even if that right lane is slower than your current speed.

Most people seem are pretty good about getting over when they're done passing here (central Illinois). Sometimes people take their sweet time doing so, as in going 0.5 mph faster than the car they're passing, but it seems like more and more people are starting to understand that the left lane is for passing.

What time do you see these staties? I travel 80 east into 287 north to NY all the time and I rarely see police. I see them more on 80 west into PA but even then there are barely any. Hell, I have seen more local cops on highways than staties.

In Italy that's the law and also common sense I'd say: 3 lane road, starting from right to left you've increasing minimum speed requirement to stay in that lane.
I don't get it, do amerisharts just go shift randomly through lanes?

Most of us are fine, soccer moms just park in the passing lane and cruise at or below the speed limit.

I've been pulled over in Kansas for this

It's great, slow retards need to stay in their designated slowfag lane.

Yes they do. Canadians as well. As stated American engineers have no idea what a controlled access highway is which explains it in cities, but in bumfuck nowhere where everything's to the right people just jump from lane to lane as they please. For no reason at all.

At least you admit you're retarded