What are the main differences between the 7th and 8th gen civics...

What are the main differences between the 7th and 8th gen civics? Can't decide if I should get a 7th gen civic coupe or 8th gen civic si. I kinda like the looks of the 7th gen, thinking of putting on 17s since apparently it's OEM for the EX model, but it seems like it makes more sense money wise to get the civic si. But I feel like there's a stronger chance of finding a 7th gen civic that's stock, since there's a lot of spics that like to rice out civic sis where i live. What say you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6083428/Sara-LOVES-her-Weasel!?gid=6083428&page=0&view=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More pics of qt ass

3k civic
Show more of that ass PLZ

Girls dress like whores nowadays. I'm not saying go back to the days of Amish dresses, but do those shorts really need to show so much asscheek?

just get an 01-05 ex. 15in alloys are standard. you might could find a clean stock ep3.

For a girl that age, absolutely not.
Parents have no fucking spines and don't know how to instill values.

>Girls dress like whores nowadays. I'm not saying go back to the days of Amish dresses, but do those shorts really need to show so much asscheek?

> t. old fat and saggy hag who just jelly as fuck

I want 17s so I can use summer and winter tires instead of all seasons, which i would have to do if i stay with the 15in

Also you faggots act like you've never seen a great ass before

OP pic is 16yo max dude

Have you never met a college girl before?

did the other thread have a mega/magnet for more of this girl or what?
or are you that same user

No I just happen to have this saved already and admittedly I don't have that many ass pics

ur definitely 16 yo max

Here's a few more of her, user.

imagefap.com/pictures/6083428/Sara-LOVES-her-Weasel!?gid=6083428&page=0&view=0

God bless you.
That cameltoe is amazing.

Im not sure why you're complaining desu.

girls will rip your heart out and steal your cash and thus you will take the bus forever.

>unironically likes civic si
>faps to passed out jailbait

says a lot about hondafags

ask here

fuck forgot about the honda general, will do

8th gen Civics have a K20. You want the K20. Do not get a 7th gen. It's the worst generation of Civic next to the 9th.

Are you talking any car with a k20 or just civics?

Any car that has it with an 8k redline will be fun, but the civic had the best execution.

Why even fucking wear anything at that point?

I drive an 8th gen civic si coupe.

I love this car, it shifts great, engine and throttle feel great and are very responsive, it handles extremely well, it's very easy to work on, has an extremely large aftermarket, interior is well designed and the front seats are super comfy despite it having a very stiff suspension. Can't fit regular sized adults in the back seats comfortably but you can fold down the seats and fit a bike inside.
They had some paint issues so make sure the PO took advantage of the free paint recall(mine didn't, fucking dumbass). Also make sure the PO didn't fuck the car up, honda fuccbois love this car so they like to buy them and ruin them with their mods, you don't how much it hurts to see people ruin this great car with their stance/hellaflush shit.

so basically the civic si and the rsx type x? why only 8l redline
that's why i don't want one that's been modded. i just want a nice clean, fun manual to drive and possibly work on myself. i'm not interested in "looking cool" or racing random assholes. but i see so many people obsessed with modding the shit out of their hondas and i really don't get it

Well it depends on how it's been modded too. PO put an invidia q300 catback exhaust on it and I love it, also put in a BRIDE trim for the center arm rest and put in a weighted skunk 2 shift knob which shifts great but it very sensitive to temperature, also put in an HID kit which is bright but I need to aim them properly since restoring the plastic housing misaligned them.
The weird thing is that the battery is lower in the car(doesn't move around at all and I don't know why it was done) and part of the intake was missing so I replaced it with a short ram intake.

>12.5K master race

Things like that are easy to bring back to stock but I would stay away from a car that's been lowered or cambered. Before I got my Si, I went to go check out an rsx s with 60k miles and the car was in shit condition and it rode like shit because the dude likely cut the springs to lower it.

Because Honda likes using small engines for weight and cost purposes. Small engines are efficient in fuel use and weight but have small displacement, which usually means they produce less power. However, spinning an engine faster (high RPM), allows an engine to generate more power without resorting to larger displacements.

Honda engines are infamous for revving really high to generate lots of power from small engines. The initial Honda S2000 models with the 2.0L normally-aspirated engine was able to wring out 240hp. That’s 120hp per litre, and without sacrificing fuel economy like some large V6 or V8's. The catch is that the engine needs to spin up to 7,800 rpm to produce that maximum hp, and the redline ( reccomended RPM cutoff) is at 8,200! So get a Honda engine with a good rpm curve (or a high redline) that will provide good power.

Owner of a 8th Gen here.

Not too sure about TT Hai one, but j believe the 8th Gen was the first time Honda used the R18 engine. So no more timing belts.

The 8th gens drive nicer, have nicer interiors, and have better standard equipment. Mines an exl, so it's got a lot more than standard equipment. I'd say if it's a difference of a couple grand, buy the 8th Gen. It'll last a real long time, and you'll end up spending that 2 k in about 3.5 years for timing belts and whatnot

Read the rest of your post. Dude! Fucking get the 8th Gen si. They're the last truely great si. So raw and fun.

Get the sedan tho. The coupes look ugly and have little aftermarket compared to sedans

>8200 rpm
>not sacrificing fuel economy

23k master race

How bout she sit on this dik