Hey br/o/s, I'm interested in purchasing a Porsche Macan. Does anyone have any experience with one...

Hey br/o/s, I'm interested in purchasing a Porsche Macan. Does anyone have any experience with one? Also should I purchase the "ecoboost" model or just grab the S for more power. I'm going to commute in it btw. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/porsche/macan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It seems to be well received

caranddriver.com/porsche/macan

it's good but you're still a faggot for buying a crossover.

If the MPG difference is marginal, might as well get the S version.

Base macan gets 22 combined mpg while the S gets 19 combined mpg

Get a q5 instead

q5 is kinda ugly imo

Post tits

fucking why would you buy any fucking porsche that has engine in front and more than 2 doors

What the fuck are you thinking "ohh hey lets go to this brand world famous for their great sportscars. Hey lets buy an suv"
honestly what the fuck is wrong with you

And no the car is shit and you're a retarded cunt who can't drive if you want one

go fuck yourself faggot

fuck you and fuck op
retarded normies both of you, go ask your retarded friends instead of coming to a fucking enthusiast board to ask about a faggy bought-with-a-loan soccermom mobile

Why are you having such a break down?

>come onto literature board
>fanboy about batman v superman movie
that\s how retarded you are

It's cute that you think Veeky Forums is an enthusiast board.

>tfw see these retarded """"""prosches""""" around constantly
>tfw people driving them don't understand that they are not porsches but instead pgifat pieces of shit that are dirt cheap, but badgewhore anyway and think they're hot shit
>tfw almost every time I got into accident this summer it was one of those big retarded retarded shits with one retarded shit behind the wheel doing something completely retarded while on the phone
>tfw someone in the car tried to hit up on girls at the car meet, the girls invited some of their friends over to laugh at the idiot in a 2k suv trying to pick up chicks
Honestly those cars do community a service because no one other than a retarded piece of shit would drive one so you know what to avoid on the road

It's so obvious you only care about differentiating yourself from "normies" and less about performance. The Macan S outperforms actual premium proper sports coupes built in the lifetime of the typical poster here. God forbid they give it a hatchback and enough clearance to deal with snow drifts on top of all that performance. What a dreadful car

>almost every time I got into an accident this summer
>every time I got into an accident
>this summer

plz learn2drive

>I have sucked the dick of the president, no its not gay and hes more famous than your friends
lmao fag, okay

>It's so obvious you only care about differentiating yourself from "normies" and less about performance
bitch I drive a car that weighs sub ton, has no comforts in it other than a heater and a radio and still makes stock power.
If you cared about performance you would not even start to think about being such a tremendous faggot as getting a boring ass fucking retarded SUV from a brand known for making exciting yet dangerous great performing sportscars.
>Oooh I want a porsche but I'm too much of a scared little bitch to get a real one
>I know I'll get an suv so I can still brag about having a prosche
you're honestly a fucking retard and yes it is a dreadful fucking car for retards like you to buy and never use to any extent

Christ, you broadcast being a 19-21 year old with newfound car "enthusiasm" clear as fuck.

>tfw two lanes one to turn left one to go right
>go o left lane to go left
>porsche suv from the right lane just randomly turns out almost crashing into me to turn left from right turn lane
>no blinker

>see this retarded porsche suv every time driving like a retard thinking hes in a sport car
>just using illegal lanes and sidewalks to overtake at stoplights like a microdick faggot
>drive in city center the other day
>completely slow ass area, impossible to go fast and impossible to not pay attention because pedestrians everywhere
>see that retard suv has tboned a taxy in the slowest area, on an open crossroad where you can see wether someones coming or not

>start of twisty roads, two lanes turn left to turn into 3 lanes
>suv of course fucks that up with illegal turn and almost forces me onto oncoming traffic
>pass it, leave it to dust in the first corner, do the twisties and smoke at the end
>this retard in suv pulls up and tells me to not drive like an asshole

Honestly at this point I key every single porsche suv I see

>defending an suv made by a sportscar brand that only retards and faggots drive
lmao keep pretending to act all mature while benchracing the fuck out of a retarded car and telling us you can't drive.

wow, look at this fucking faggot. why dont you go apply some Vagisil on your vagina because it's really making you angry.

I wouldn't want a porsche SUV either, but supposedly they're fun enough to drive since Porsche still tries to pound some driving dynamics into the thing.

Crossovers are like hatchbacks except lifted, so whatever, I suppose.

>every time I got into accident this summer

lol lrn2car

>someone in the car tried to hit up on girls at the car meet, the girls invited some of their friends over to laugh at the idiot in a 2k suv trying to pick up chicks

nice made up story but you are probably used to getting laughed at by chicks when you show up in your 90's japanese """sportscar"""

Think about it, if this cuck buys a macan, it gives porsche more money to focus on their real cars like the 718 and 911

Fucking this. This is how I stopped being mad about retarded cars like the 535 gt or the X6.

Advice OP you better put paint protection layer or what ever wrap OR have a few thousand dollars lying around because some jelly cunt will key it.

I would drive a VW tiguan because they are made on the same production line. Porsche just tried to 'S' the car so to speak. But why do you want an 'S' version of an SUV?

I will say the SQ3 I've driven was pretty sweet but really consider if its worth the money to you or if you'd rather just get a sports car.

>be me
>create this thread
>go to sleep
>see it in the morning
>see people be triggered because I want a Macan instead of a car I can't even afford
Thanks Veeky Forums you guys are the best

The Macan is a Q5/lifted A4, not a Q3/Tiguan/lifted Golf.

Get a Panamera instead, fuck crossover """Porsches"""

Wheresbthe toureg fit in?

Cayenne/Q7 platform. Longitudinal engine and actually a pretty competent AWD system, even for light offroading duties.

The Macan is pretty alright. I looked at one not too long ago for my smash piece. Just do yourself a favor and don't dig through the enormous list of options and customization.

>Don't buy a $50k~ vehicle
>Just buy a $85k vehicle instead
If only everything were that easy.

Buy it, it was created to cheat money out of retarded badgewhores like you to create real cars.

>I'm going to commute in it btw.

No shit? As opposed to what, letting it sit in your garage? Kys for even considering it.

The only badgewhore car is the Mercedes CLA, the Macan has reasonable power and is AWD

All these fsggots saying don't buy it and buy a real Porsche instead...

What if you already own a boxman and want to get something that seats more than two?

Panamera I guess

It's a just rebadged vw and repairs and upkeep will be really expensive
Just get a Ford Explorer 3.5 twin turbo or a srt Durango

>unironically purchasing a panamera