What's the most "nice to look at, but you wouldn't want to own one" car(s)? Pic unrelated?

What's the most "nice to look at, but you wouldn't want to own one" car(s)? Pic unrelated?

italian cars

Most ferraris tbqh
>inb4 poorfag

Anything European

This idea has ruined me. I can't even dream properly anymore.

Like to build cars on manufacturer websites but I always keep it realistic even though I can't afford a mclaren 720s.
Just this week I built a porsche cayman s and I took out the infotainment and porsche connect system because I looked up the google play app and it apparently doesn't work.
I don't even get the satellite radio in the nsxs I build because I know I'm not going to use them in this car I'm not going to buy. I don't even get the carbon fiber package

Came here to say this

That would include the Twingo.

nearly ever BMW and Mercedes

on a more serious note most Subarus, lots of good looking ones but Boxer engines are such complete utter shit i cant do it. when FRS came out i was a nutsack hair close to buying one but decided to import a JDM instead versus dealing with a Boxer engine

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

Ok?

idk probably some ridiculous hypercar like the Chiron or the Regera.

Ok?

Yes it's cute but it is still a shitbox

Ok?

Jag XJ220

No, don't say this. :(

Aston Martin Vanquish because GT with racekor ride quality

Lotus Espirit because reliability

BMW 8 Series because reliability

Any Ferrari because of all the dick-sucking you have to do to get worthwhile models

>Vanquish
>Esprit
>8 Series

You're fuck'n crushing me, m8.

Alternatively, what's the most expensive car you would *want* to own?

3000gt

2000gt

>Muira, Countach Testarossa
Basically anything old and Italian with a V12

aston

Hakosuka GTR
I know pic related is only the GT. Realistically I'd like to import one of these and convert it, but yeah if I won the lottery it'd have to be the original GTR.

>that image
>take a gem of a car
>add a fucking body kit and negative camber to the rear wheels

People should be immediately executed in this world for the decisions they make.

This.

Fuck off virgin.

>bodykit
what did he mean by this?

>negative camber

Mistubishi 3000GT

Pic related

>yfw every car i like is getting posted

end it