Tfw you'll never own a porsche 718

>tfw you'll never own a porsche 718
It's not even an unrealistic expectation like owning a bugatti or something stupid, I just feel like I'm not meant to make that kind of money.

Just get a miata dude, same free feeling two seater experience at less than half the cost.

where are the muh 4 banger replies

what if i'm not a gay

Who even cares? I'd gladly own one with the base engine too, have you ever felt 300hp in a car that small? It won't win races but it's way more than enough power to be enjoyable.

I bought my 987 Cayman S 23k €

>miata the same as a Porsche
Get the fuck out of here. A 2003 porsche boxster is a better driving experience than both a miata and an MRS combined.

This, most women can't even tell the difference, all they see is muh roadster. Miatas are literally the same as a Porsche boxster with less power.
post pics or you're full of shit.

pic, proof of purchase and mileage at the time

t. porsche fanboy who speaks german around house

100k km in january 2017

Do you really think a Porsche that was 45 grand when it came out with no options is somehow worse than a shitbox miata or an Mrs, a budget MR car? You're retarded and a miata fan boy if you think so.

Have you ever driven a Porsche dude? Have you ever fucking sat in a Porsche? For a car as light as my corolla to have 300 horses and a ride as smooth as many mid-tier luxury vehicles such as the Buick Lacrosse and Lexus ES, with the handling of a true street car, it's got the whole fucking package.

>worse than
L2read, I never said it was worse, just that you get the same experience out of a Miata, which is much cheaper and much less high maintenance.

I've driven both the Miata and the Porsche.

The Miata is good the Boxster is better .

Why the fuck would I want a neutered 4 cyl turbo 718 when I already have a $100k 981 GTS spec'd to the 9s?

Wake up, user

>post pics or you're full of shit.
Does even a 987 S need to be timestamped? Jeez. It's not like it's a GT4

OP...it starts at $55,000. They'll be like $25,000 in a few years. You can't swing that?

>They'll be like $25,000 in a few years
>few years
For 25 grand? Try 10-15 years, unless it was treated like shit, which at then what's the point? Right now even 2012 boxters and caymans are running clean over 40 grand.

1-800-comeonnow

>people on Veeky Forums are so poor they can't believe someone owns a 23k car

I was considering buying a 2015 boxter, but went with a 2015 Z4 instead. It’s possible.

>Porsche
>more high maintenance than Mazda
try again

Yea I don't get that. I've never liked them in my life... but recently I've been playing with the idea of getting one. They re starting to grown on me. But I still don't like them enough to pay that much for them. I'd maybe pay 15-20k just as a toy to play with. Never understood the training behind the following and illustrious attitude toward the car. To each their own... what do I know I'm an American we like v8s in Japanese cars.

For 15-20k you can get a 986 S or 987, which is pretty phenomenal value. They're basically toys that you could reasonably drive every day.

Hmmm interdasting. Thanks I'll have to do some research. Again don't know shit about them but live in South Florida so if it's anywhere that parts and labor and accessibility will be plentiful in America... it's here. Maybe it's more of a possibility than I thought. I just don't know where to put my dirtbike.

when something does go wrong porsche maintenance will cost thousands more than mazda

When you buy a porsche you buy a fucking warranty, if they even make warranties for those prone to blow engines.

That's not what "high-maintenance" means retard

you do realize this is incredibly misleading and retarded because people drive their porsches on average about 20% of the miles they drive other cars? porsches are weekend toys in most cases not dd's. if they saw half the use of those other cars your gayass graph would look a lot different you retard.

That's fucking wrong though;
I live in a city with a median salary of $115,000.
Almost everyone here has a Porsche, and everyone who owns one daily drives it, whether it be a 911, Boxster, Cayman, Cayenne, Macan, or Panamera. People who have the money to buy new Porsches also have the money and desire to daily drive them retard.

>i have a handful of anecdotal examples therefore i am right!
you cant be this retarded.
just bc you supposedly know of a few people dding porsches does not negate the fact that most are used as second or third cars.

im not saying porsches are unreliable but i am saying that graph you posted is incredibly misleading and incorrect. everyone knows this its not up for debate.

>MSRP: From $56,000
how on thor's green earth are you so poor? I save that much in a year so even if you're poor you could get there is 3-5 years.

>I have no evidence at all therefore I am right
show me anything saying that Porsches are driven significantly less than other cars in their first 3 years you fucking mongoloid

Add sport chrono and a sound system and you're already at $60k. Plus sales tax and fees and your out of pocket is going to be like $70k.

I daily my Porsche 911. Veeky Forums seriously needs to a separate board for these poor people.

>I save that much in a year
We don't all live with our parents. I make 3400/m after taxes and spend 2700/m or so on all my bills + food and such. With additional miscellaneous expenses and building the emergency fund I may save 400 a month to put towards stuff.

Simply put, it's not in my best interest right now, and just because your income clearly heavily outweighs your overhead doesn't mean everyone else's does.

>TFW owned a brand new 5.0 at 18 thx to wealthy family
>TFW go into business with wealthy family at 20 cause fuck school
>TFW almost a millionaire by 22

Stop being a faggot and do it. You're the only one stopping yourself. I got handouts sure. But you could work your ass off now, save, get a loan, start a business, or go to school, or invest, learn something useful. Apply yourself to the world.

Add used and you're at normal price for a brand new slow shit made in USA