Some guy just pulled up next to me and said he loves the car...

Some guy just pulled up next to me and said he loves the car. I'm driving a Shitbox and this fucking idiot made me roll down my window so he told me he loves the car....

Does he not care about the body damage and pair chips???? Anyway this kind of brightened up my day.

Paint chips and body damage and this guy says he likes the look....

Same happened to me, twice actually.
I told my dad and he laughed, like "Come on, who cares about that old car of yours".
Then I gave my mom a ride and the same thing happened at a intersection.
The car has chips, is 40 years old and has some rust on the left wheel arch. Yet, I have received compliments that made my day too.

Yea, I don't know if I take the guys word for it though

He said roll down your window! and than said i love your car man, i had one back in etc.....

The problem is the car is falling apart on me (hitbox) interior damaged, hood has an bungey cord on it so the hood doesn't fly off, the paint is chipped, the passenger rim is cracked

And this guy says he lie the car?

I think its more of the guy sees this car is falling apart and maybe he wants to say something to me since literally losing my mind.....

>Reddit spacing
>Dumb frog poster
You have to go back.

He probably has fond memories from the time he owned the car.
Also, quit with the leddit spacing man.

surprised nobody has asked for pics yet

>18068460
its a shitbox
whats there to ask for?

Other people don't notice the flaws as much as you do. If the car is running without being a total shitfest, that's interesting enough to get a compliment just because you don't see 30-40 year old cars on the road frequently.

Shut the fuck up faggots. Why do you know what reddit uses? Why do you care so much? Line breaks have been used here from the start.

What the fuck is reddit spacing?

reddit spacing is when you put spaces between statements to make them stand out more.

kind of like i am doing now.

see how it works?

it triggers the most autistic of oldfags.

that's not what reddit spacing is retard
reddit spacing is using two newlines because when posting on reddit you need two newlines to make one
>it triggers the most autistic of oldfags.
you sound really new, please lurk more

No. Oldfags don't give a shit. No one talked about this in 2006. Makes me think the one complaining must have come from reddit himself and is larping as a le epic Veeky Forums /pol/ memer.

Thanks for the (You)'s

>he loves the car
>Does he not care about the body damage and paint chips

I think that's how it works OP.

6th generation civics with peeling clearcoat put a smile on my face and with the thought of "What a rock solid, badass car".

You know, beside the cheap paint that has clearcoat that starts falling apart if never waxed for 10 years.

It's the character, not the cleanliness that gives a car cred.

I rolled down my window to yell "nice car!" to a dude in a Skyline R32 a couple days ago. I think he was stoked?

One time I was driving with my top down
>Coming to red light next to a school bus
>Remember being a retarded little kid and throwing shit out of the bus @ cars
>Get nervous
>Windows upen
>FUCK FUCKFUCK
>Kid one "Cool car! :D"
>Kid two "Niiiiice!"

Felt good. Rly I just live my life trying to impress 10 y/o me.

Post car

I think he was making fun of you. Reminds me of someone shouting 'nice bike' as they drove past me in my adult bicycling days in a small town where nobody uses a bike.

my 4th gen civic only had peel on the hood

He wanted to fuck your boi pucci moron. Let me guess, you drive a red Miata?

Honestly, I can appreciate and like a car because of what it was or could be. But then again, I fucking love shitboxes