/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Deader than Liu Yu

Previous thread of no content:
Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03p
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 won't be at E3, Liao Hua is still not playable, but Cheng Pu is.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-DW9 will be exclusive to the AtariBox.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~ 2.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-Fire Emblem Warriors got announced at E3 [the power of friendship!]
-Excluding Fire Emblem (But not really), feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ow444f5d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is getting to be a big waste of time. You'd think the Steam sales would attract more people buying DW or ROTK for the first time.

Can anybody provide me with a decent challenge?!"

Post a link to the trailer in the OP next time.

The crowds look good.

hi

HEY

No One Cares: The Thread

I can't believe a trailer literally killed /eagg/.

It wasn't supposed to be like this

Koei has to reveal a new girl at some point. It is the only way to bring /eagg/ back to life.

Long ago in a distant land.
I Cao Cao, the ambitious master of Ice
Unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE Ambition!
But, a foolish Han warrior, wielding a magic strategist, stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blow was struck I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my ambition is law!
Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Cao Wei!

Too bad you died at the end either way.

Are you guys even awake?

What is waking?

There is nothing to talk about.

VICTORY ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Wanna talk about how Lu Lingqi is actually not real?

Why would you do that to Dian Wei?

>Dian Wei's death in RoT
JUST

>Muh Lord
;_;

The sun's reflection off his chrome dome was a detriment to friend and foe alike.

>boot up DW5
>lu bu kills me when i almost have dong ded
>turn off ps2

such is life

Most frustrating moments in musou games?

Commander dying because I wasn't babysitting him.

DW2 with Yan Liang fucking your shit on Hu Lao Gate because the OP morale system

Getting one-shotted by an enemy air musou that's barely on screen and you don't even hear over officers yelling 20 minutes into a stage

GOT TO GET BACK

Could Wu have had a better hope of facing Wei had they not killed Guan Yu after capturing Jing?

BACK TO THE SHACK.

Losing to the level commander since he is legit and I was beezing through the level until that point so I didn't save.

Not particularly.

>SW2
>Play Defense of Odawara on Hojos side on Free Mode as Hanzo
>Constantly having to save the Hojo leader and Kotaro from peons.
>Finally get the chance to strike at Hideyoshi.
>Kotaro going out of his way to fight every peon he finds.
>Almost defeat Hideyoshi.
>Kotaro dies from a peon, fails stage.
>Also speaking of Kotaro, fuck his last story mode stage. Having to make 5 generals on 5 different areas of the map don't die was a nightmare.

Liu Bei might not have sperged out and invaded Wu and lost an army in the battle of Xiaoting, which seriously weakened Shu. A stronger Shu could have presented more opportunities for Wu if Wei had to struggle more against Zhuge Liang's northern campaigns.

is his last story stage that battle at Kyushu against the Toyotomi

Chibi because EVERY CHIBI LEVEL FREEZES. FIRST IN DW4. THEN DW8.

I don't know why that happens. Might be the fire.

No, everything is doom the moment they take Jing province by force, they should be more calmer in handling the Jing province conflict.

Maybe Liu Bei should have given it back.

Well, that's up to how they negotiate it because I'm very sure that he's not gonna give it back. The only dude that seems like he's gonna give it back is Liu Shan ,lol.

How do i make ladders and shit

what happened to the grand campaign meme in rotk13

What meme?

Missing the secret objectives over and over again because I'm either too fast when I play at my pace or too slow when I try to wait for the right time frame.

Can you get your rapport all the way up with your lords wife and cuck him?

No, but you can build shacks in the empires game

>New trailer comes out
>/eagg/ is literally killed off shortly after

>Almost got ultimate weapon for based Wei Yan in DW8XL
>Clear all the condition only thing left is to beat Sima Shi and Sima Zhao faggy ass.
>Finally beat Sima Zhao
>Jiang Wei beat Sima Shi before I beat his ass.

Fuck Jiang Wei.

What about Kenshin/Shingen's Conquest of Kyushu?

Remember when ultimate weapons were 90% 'kill this dude' in DW3?
Good times

>tfw bumping page 10 with actual content

This time I've added solos to DW3's Arena from that one cover video
clyp.it/ow444f5d

Naisu. Do Crush Them All or Lu Bu's Theme next.

WAKE UP FAGGOTS

>Deader than Liu Yu
delete

>ultimate weapons in DW9
>kill someone
>'Rare item located!' ping on the other end of China

>finally get there
>stats are DW3 Ma Chao level ass

Yes

Liu Bei said some shit like they will give back Jing when they capture Xiliang, Wu should have waited for when Shu attacks Xiliang they should attack Hefei and make a combined army attack xiangyang or something. Afterwards they try and get Jing back

>Jiang Wei beat Sima Shi before I beat his ass.
Imagine if he actually did that in real life

>10

>Your favorite character

>Your most hated character

>Your favorite food

Go.

Name a general more dead than /eagg/

Etrian Odyssey General

Zhang Liao
Guan Yu
Shrimp

Zhao Yun
Don't really hate anyone
Mapo Tofu

Pang De
Jiang Wei
Pad See Ew

kills you in chinese

in rotk xiii is there a way to leave your own force?

i raised a flag in a city but i want to join another force

is there a way i can do that?

gomenasai

member that period where /eagg/ didn't even exist
i member

kinda.. .. cozy..

Every time I look at her I get depressed, how could I ever find a girl like her in real life?

:(

>wanting a girl that gets SHACKED

I just hope that 9 includes SW's moist engine

Procedurally generated moistness

You mean if Jiang Wei had restored the Han? He would have been the greatest hero in Chinese history.

I want this to happen now, Koei.

how do I form bonds with niggas, like I shower them with gifts and talk to them all the time but dont get anywhere

He deserved better /eagg/

eyy bby u wan sum fuk?

He deserved it for having autism. Sakon and Yoshitsugu though, they really deserve a better lord

Its not even that long ago if you think about it.
Also
>31 posters in about 24 hours
wew lad. But whats surprising about this to me, is not that this is expected during "musou downtime", I mean /eagg/ being gone happened more than enough times, but that apparently Koei's strategy games are even more niche than I thought. They're currently on sale and not even with bad deals, yet, the general is barren of posts about them by newcomers or people who got back into those games.

I never had in interest in strategy games. Management just isn't my thing.

I'm playing Sphere of Influence for the first time, I just don't have a ton to say/ask. Started as Tokugawa in the 1562 scenario and it was a real struggle fighting Takeda/Hojo at once while the Oda expanded like crazy and then just suddenly stopped. Now it's 1583 and I've conquered the entire eastern half of Japan. Almost debating just putting up the war ban or putting everything under province control and seeing what happens.

After a certain point, you have to fight next to them in battle.

DW only.

>Your favorite character
Xiahou Dun

>Your most hated character
Sun Quan and Jiang Wei...their voices's gonna ruin my ear.

>Your favorite food
Meat Bun

>Favorite
SSX
>Hated
Liu Shan
>Food
Katsudon

I wanna pick up a musou game from the summer sale but i cant pick between 8XL and 8 Empires.
I already own both on ps4 but id rather play on PC.

Aways after playing Sumeragi I feel really hard to go back to SW/DW, and I don't even understand moonrunes to fully enjoy the game

Anyways, how much content does Toukiden 2 have over Kiwami? Is it worth full price? I really enjoyed my time with Kiwami but I got it for 50% off

8XL is cheaper than 8 Empires right now.

>Shut the fuck up retards. It's a fictional novel, and an epic one in the least. Go cry to someone who cares..OH wait, no one cares. Keep using those big words, maybe some day you'll know what they mean. Bunch of cocksuking nerd faggots.

>Retarded fucking comments under this comments section. So because Luo Guanzhong somehow dramatized and fictionalized some events of the Three Kingdoms era that makes him an ass? Wow, Impeccable logic. History is always subjective and artificial. You are a numbnuts if you don't take history a grain of salt. Now i'm not saying that everything happened in this series is 100% plausible because that would be retarded. But this series, or at least the novel is still better than many epic fantasies today. Yes, that includes the Malazan and Song of Ice and Fire books.

What did they mean by this?

typical shu fag

>10 again

JUST

He's got a point. Some people are too hung up on what they think is 'injustice' done by the novel. Just look at the never-ending "Why isn't Cao Cao the good guy/Liu Bei the bad guy?" discussions, even though the conflict between them is much more complex than that.

I want Kai to sit on my face.

But what if Kunoichi wanted to sit on your face, but she can't find the room because Kai's buttocks is already firmly planted on your face

She'll find a way.

That's why those games have officer mode.

live

PERISH

All is according to Heaven's decree