That one car you REALLY like but it has that 1 flaw thats keeping you from getting it

>That one car you REALLY like but it has that 1 flaw thats keeping you from getting it.

Whats her name Veeky Forums and what is it?

>Want a cayman
>Cant because name is too similar to gayman

>want a bmw 335i because twin turbo I6
>can't because BMW a shit

wow mind blown

>Jeep Liberty
>Shitty engine

> WRX
> V A P E N A T I O N

>steering wheel with two bottom spokes at 5 and 7 right where you'd put your hand during highway cruising
>steering wheel is visibly offset from the driver's seat
>headunit isn't DIN and there's no AUX port
>it's not a liftback or wagon
>it's a liftback but the rear seats don't fold down
How bloody hard can it be to design a car right for once?

I want to ride cruisers but the "only dumb boomers ride them" stigma from the young crowds prevented me from doing so.

Just settled with a naked sport instead ;_;

>want Prelude
>all of them are fucked up at this point

:( I should have bought 5 years ago when there were at least somewhat clean ones with reasonable miles...

>Volkswagen Pointer GTi.

Not expensive
Fast as hell
Cool as hell
Plenty of accessories

The problem?

Way too unreliable and barely has any spare parts.

>audi R8
>it's an audi

as someone who used to hate bimmers and audis
I only hate audis now but would still never own a bimmer.
Bimmers are pretty good if they're as cheap there as here.
Their only problem is they're boring as fuck and people REALLY over estimate them

>Want 370z
>can only afford one car so can't have track and daily
Have to have daily and track car together
>fucked up when I was 16 and had a kid
>"user we can't get a two seater where will user jr go?!"
>get mustang instead
>mfw the 370z is what I've always wanted but will have to wait till kid is out of the house or atleast driving herself before I can get one.

it costs large amounts of money

>Fast as hell
>Cool as hell

maybe in Brazil's standards

as someone who dailies and tracks his semi dream car
Not a good idea.
I mean its fun dailying a fucking race car with loud exaust, people don't fuck with you and you can just corner like laws of physics don't apply to you
But you'll be more scared than usual when you track it.

>had a kid at 16
Wew

>mk6 golf GTI
>waterpump issues

Well yes, by our standards it's quite fast...and it's afoldable too, one in mind condition sells for about 8k here.

Our course it's performance is laughable against anything outside of the country.

Mercedes Benz 500E

It is autotragic only

How hard is it to use condoms properly?

I ask early fathers this because I lost virginity with 15 yrs old, always used condoms and never had a unexpected surprise later on.

Serious question BTW

viper
imminent death

>147 GTA

I don't trust a >12yr old Alfa as my DD

Answer is niggers. Not that they can't use condoms but the idea of condoms just usually doesn't appear in their mind and when having sex both the nigger and the niggerina just go "huh strange it's like there's something wrong this time" as their lacking IQ leads them to not have an idea of the condom.

If you don't have proper winters and always let the car warm up before driving it should be totally fine apart from maybe some electrical gremlins or what ever.

>AMC Eagle
>Rust and C4C took most of them, and the few that are left are either in horrible shape, are 3,000 miles away, or cost more than an island in the south pacific

>98 Corolla
>3k for a decent 20y/o car

very powerful comment. thank you and god bless you

>its gay
miata
>muh poser offroaders
>barbie car
>nice chick car
wrangler
>will probably die from being stupid
motorcycle
>its a box
v8 chrysler 300

Why must people judge. Why must they be so mean

>>will probably die from being stupid
>motorcycle
I don't see why

>third gen trans am

i don't have the time and money to fix and maintain one when it breaks down every few weeks

Any Subaru

Head gasket problems still a key issue in newer models

>jc cosmo
>I’d have to import one, also apex seals meme

e46

it's a fucking automatic

your opinion is shit and you're shit

>4th Generation Firebird
>Have about 8$ in my bank account

Get a halfway decent one and maintain it properly.
Literally one of the easiest and cheapest cars to work on.

>2006 Impala SS
>Exploding transmission every 100000km

brah just get it
the pros will outweigh the cons

A shitload of issues are solved with this little operation m8

damn the 80s injection systems to hell

I'll have to change my manual diesel car to a petrol before 2024, and I'm having problem to my left knee with all the trafic, so automatic transmision

Audi A3 : Sandniggers car
BMW Serie 1 : >BMW
Ford Focus : Interior and no auto with the petrol engine
Golf GTE : HOW MUCH DO YOU ASK ?
Hyundai i30 N : No DCT at the moment
Mazda 3 : No turbo petrol
Renault Megane RS : Still the same shitty interior as every Renault
Seat Leon : Not a fan of the design
Skoda Octavia : Too long for parking in Paris

I'll probably end with the Kona

>tiny soulless shitboxes
jesus christ, how boring can you get?

>literally any car
>price

I have a motorcycle for weekend and track, my car is a tool to my job, so yeah I'm only focusing on compact hatch.
If you want I can put Miata, 370Z, Cayman, or any sports car, but I won't be able to use it weekdays, and I'll pick my bike over any sport car.

What can you tell me about these? They're cheap in my area and I like the look of them.

They're decent get-around cars. cheap parts. Just don't expect to have good AC or reliable heat

Dream car is an E92 M3 Lime Rock Park Edition. Not sold here. Probably can't afford it anyway

Who cares, ride what you want.
But it's too late because you were a self concscious faggot.

I actually love the body style of the RX-8, but the rotary engine sounds like it could be a pain to deal with, and the only place around here that services them is the mazda dealership. The only other way I'd consider one is if I had the tools and knowledge to deal with apex seals at home.

The Hyundai genesis with the fucking watch face in the middle of the center console.

its not hard, sometimes you just dont use them

im autistic as fuck and take a long time to get comfortable enough to fuck a girl. Somehow a real hottie took interest in me and so i would not try to put a condom on and lose my boner in that moment.

She was pregnant after two months. Never nutted inside her once.

Not doing that again tho, she went thru a lot with that abortion. Broke up w her last week anyway

>RX-7
>rotary reliability/maintenance
I wanted an FD, but it'd be too much of a pain to daily. Maybe I'll get one when I have space for another car.

I have the CRD... engine is great with full egr delete... I'm just tired of fixing suspension components... good thing is I almost have all my upgraded to solid aftermarket parts

I tested one of those a few years back but couldn't rationalize the dealer marked up price over a used e92 335, so here I am.

I did it broke and she was using the pill and it still happened
>inb4 cucked
Did a DNA test it's mine

amen

>want a Porsche 918 spyder
>one flaw is it costs WAYYY too fucking much

>Would be the absolute best car to mad Max the hell out of
>It's annoyingly hard to find them and if I got hold of one I'd feel like I'm killing a rare animal

Inb4 shill.
Kia stinger
Automatic only.

That's what the BRZ is for.

That's why you swap in a LSX

Buy a G8 SS 6-speed

>mfw dd 13 year 350z with 130k miles and it took a full season of track abuse with no issues
never had to run any cool down laps too

>mid 70s kingswood
>boomer tax, too easy to steal
>theft bait, rust, scarce to find
But
>aesthetic

All cars have flaws. Buy the one you want.

LOL I've been riding cruisers and sports bikes since I was 16. I have NEVER have someone say anything to my face about any of the bikes. Internet faggots are only brave with anonymity.

>it was wipers for the lights
LMAO, why didnt they stay a thing I wonder.

They took a downturn after the S10's but they're still decent of you can find one that was taken care of properly. If you buy one of the 3 owner trucks with 300k miles they can be nightmares. Not as bulletproof as a 4Runner buy way the shit cheaper.

Headlights became good and light housings became streamlined

crz and fit.
might still get crz.
ones too slow and the other is hybrid.

>That's why you swap in a LSX
If that's what I wanted, I would have gotten a C5.

a 2011 mercedes cl63 amg

the only flaw thats keeping me from getting it is that i cannot afford it YET

Not old enough to import yet

>mr2
>Fucking RUST

The LS swapped 86 is still 500lbs lighter.

>BRZ/FRS/86
>torque dip
>ugly af (the slightly older ones look nice though)

Well its one of the most popular cars among ricer boiracers

>mr2 spyder
but
>i cant afford it

facelift brz is fantastic and the torque dip can be fixed with a tune

Lotus Espirit V8 TT

>fucking unobtainium Renault glassbox transmission
>with an 800bhp V8
what the fuck were they thinking

Just buy the cruiser you coward.

>Be me, a few months ago
>Looking for first car
>Want to take it on a series of short road trips and camping trips
>After that I would probably not give a damn; honestly didn't need to survive much, just act as a Summer project and then survive a few trips as a burner car
>Find a Ford Falcon station wagon; I've always loved those cars and a wagon would be ideal
>Very popular car for road trips and camping
>List of minor shit that was wrong with it, but it's all stuff I can fix; I wanted a Summer project so it was perfect
>Even had dual fuel so road tripping would be cheap
>Old guy who lives near me selling it; he had lowered the price a few times, but I had got him to agree to $300; he was more concerned with giving it to somebody who would actually use it than the money
>The only flaw is it had ridiculously high km's on the odo
>I test drove it, and looked at all the stuff that had been rebuilt and replaced
>Car was a shitbox, but wasn't coming apart just yet
>I let my non Veeky Forums friends convince me that the KM's were too high
>Dithered for 3 days
>Eventually realised that the guys telling me not to get it had no fucking clue what they were on about; all the people who knew shit about cars thought I should go for it
>Called the guy back
>Car had been sold the day before
>Saw it cruising around a week later (very distinctive feature on it)
Yeah, I'm mad.

John Cooper Works Mini

Can get because they have shit tier reliability and they are a fagmo car.

Toyota 86/BRZ

Memes

>basically any cool, fun, reasonably affordable car that has a tiny trunk or would be hell to drive in the winter
I can't have two cars for logistical reasons, not even a disposable $100 winter beater. There is no way I could fit what I need in a Miata, or find winter tires for a Viper GTS, so a lot of great cars I'd like to try are off the table. I could probably make do with a Corvette, but I just don't find Corvettes cool or interesting.

People act as if having a family isn't the actual point of life itself. Don't let the hugless virgins make you feel bad for procreating.

According to whom? Which engine? What Subaru?

>Lexus LC500
>The controls for the heated seats are under a really awful infotainment system

I mean there's also the fact that I don't have 100 grand, but that's less important.

Ferarri F1 2001...not a road car...absolute piss poor fuel mileage...I make good money, not fantastic money...open cockpit, deal with rain and snow...>F1 car driving in the snow?
5 reasons for ya OP...

>Suzuki Jimny
>600cc engine

STI

Endless fucking comments about how the WRX is actually better. Normally from people who bought a WRX and haven't modified it at all

3000GT VR4

Really heavy, horrendously difficult to work on, pretty unreliable

But god damn it, it is superior to the JZA80 Supra in every way in my eyes.

>pretty much any car
>I don't have any money

>Fiero
Shit engine, and an sbc swap would cost four times as much as the car. No 3800SCs for sale either

>RX7 FD
>rice tax and inflated value

fuck it. I'm at the point where I'd consider just buying a shell and shoving an LS engine in it just to fuck with BRRRAPfags

Stick shift 300zx (S31) with the digital dashboard
>tfw i can never find one for sale

Plenty of manual E46s around.

>Miata mx5
>people will call me a gaylord

>BMW 850
>Dat maintenance

Mitsubishi Starion Turbo.

Rarity.

I think he meant himself, not the bike.

buy a conquest then faggot