Ever wanted to be a luxury redneck? Now you can

Ever wanted to be a luxury redneck? Now you can.

youtu.be/Be6FLU1ny9E

Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Be6FLU1ny9E
hooktube.com/watch?v=Be6FLU1ny9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ever wanted to be a luxury redneck? Now you can.
You are a decade late.

>Ever wanted to be a luxury redneck?
>Explain this shit

american trucks have been doing this for years and it works because people will buy it and are all about MUH TRUCK

no good redneck would buy a piece of Nazi engineering tho

>ford
>luxury

>rednecks outside the north american containment zone

It's not even Nazi.

It's a glorified Nissan Navara.

just buy an escalade

Burgers can't into logic.

thats not a truck

ez front clip swap

they just need to bring the EXT back

even then its not a Ford Chevy or Dodge so it wont sell as well

A new small truck that doesn't look like shit, that's incredible

What is the Nissan Frontier.

>inb4 it's a 2004 car

It's still in production, so it counts as a new car.

You'll notice how shit the Frontier /Navarro looks.

Which is why I'm glad burgers haven't catched up to it yet and are still stuck in the good 'ol times.

It's trash, plain and simple.

You can do it better with a front clip swap and few badges with a GM pickup.

>meanwhile toyota is offloading this hideous cancer onto people

Thy mad an Esca pickup, dummy. It was based on the Avalanche.

...why is that image mirrored?

got it from google, stealership ad.

dunno

I bet they were trying to hide damage on the other side

fucking stealerships

>Volker Mornhinweg, said buyers shouldn't be fixated on the dual-cab's Nissan Navara origins.
It is a literal Nav with a mercedes badge....

And people will pay money for this?
fucking disgusting, navs are the worst dual cab utes on the market and they will want double the price for it because of the shitty badge on the front.

>>Volker Mornhinweg, said buyers shouldn't be fixated on the dual-cab's Nissan Navara origins.
lmao literal damage control right here.

calling it, this is going to be a DOA massive flop.

It doesn't look like shit, but it doesn't look either

Its... bland. Also not helped by the fact that it has that stupid "similar grille" thing going on like all the other Nissan models

they look completely different except for the mirrors

i don't give a fuck what it looks like, it is literally a Nissan Navara.
The worst dual cab ute on the market.
If it was a volkswagon that would be acceptable but a fucking nav?

Are you fucking blind?

if you replace the head of grandpa's axe and a while later you replace the handle, is it still grandpa's axe?

>youtu.be/Be6FLU1ny9E
that was dumb

no views for you
hooktube.com/watch?v=Be6FLU1ny9E

If you replace the front fender, quarter panels and interior of a shitty car does it magically start to perform better off road, handle better and go faster?

The mercedes sprinter was also sold as volkswagen and dodge, the mercedes citan is a renault kangoo. In europe they apparently dont care about it, and nissan makes good trucks, so what

But Mercedes commercial vehicles don't have any Luxury aspirations.

Luxury redneck? Isn't that was Utes are for?
No, I'm not an aussie.

I live in Kansas and there are 3 radio stations here, rock, country, and Jesus). Every fucking time I turn the radio on there is a fucking ad about some $60k truck trim package aimed at boomers. "You've worked hard all your life, now show it with the bla blabla edition fucknugget prime!"
The luxury truck is here to stay for the next decade and then will live on as the transportation of many a Mexican roofer with a poorly installed custom sound system.

No matter what mercedes tells you, neither does this one

>fatburgers invent luxury trucks
>LOL STUPID YUROPEEN LUXURY TRUCKS

Why is it acceptable to sell another brand's car under your own logo. Do car companies have any shame?

why did they make it so faggy. should have the g-wagon-esque front clip

Theres a clear king of the rednecks in my area. He got a new, massive, dually GMC Sierra. it got the leather seats, they're heated too. Center console phone charger, which his phone is too old to use he can watch movies in it too. I can't imagine the price tag on that thing. Especially compared to everyone else. We cant afford these new trucks. They may aswell be luxury trucks

More luxury than a modern shitalac ironically.

More like 3 decades late.

"Luxury" trucks have been around since the 70s.

>gourmet ferd
>luxury
nice try princess

I thought Utes were car trucks. Like the el camino or Ford ranchero

well 1978 and onwards..

Those dually luxury trim trucks start at over $60k and can be optioned out to over $90k. They have pretty nice and comfy interiors. They're quick-ish for something that size and can tow over 20k lbs which you can't do with a $90k sedan. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Its just like this but it's a weird teal color. The only thing ive ever seen him haul is horses and hay

so its a tojo truck rebadged as a nazi truck
got it

That Merc is a rebadged D23 frontier (the new one)

that thing wont sell for shit if they ever tried to market it in the US.

the truck industry is already packed and highly competitive among companies with far more experience in the market than Mercedes. the biggest problem is that nobody is going to spend $60k+ on what is essentially a mid-sized pickup truck with a fancy badge.

if you want to be king redneck like , you buy the biggest and most powerful truck you can find, then sit around bragging about how much you have never hauled and pavement princess it around the Home Depot parking lot. there is nothing to brag about with a Mercedes besides "i bought a Mercedes" and honestly in terms of features a fully loaded top trim 3500/4500 will have just as many features and gimmicks as a Benz, just with a bit more plastic.

Yall don't understand redneck rich.

You don't buy a damn Mercedes. You take your old limited edition Cherokee and chop it up into something like this fucking beauty.