Any etsy sellers here?

Any etsy sellers here?

Do you recommend it? I'm thinking of selling some of my prints for about $5 with shipping, good idea or no?

bump

bump

nobody?

I just opened an account yesterday testing the water my self, online shopping is not the same anymore, eBay is full is scamers who won't buy anything unless you put them as brand new later to complaint for a return and try to milk some money.

etsy looks like a site to sell your own creations or a netch

How easy is it to open an account?

>Fees are lower
>Easy to setup
>Free marketing (people see your shop while viewing friends shops).
>Based community

Think all you need is a bank/ssn to get started.

It's hard to navigate; I think it's more of a store for women to find junk to put in their home (filter by color... ???)

Had a store for 2.5 years selling prints and had 4 sales.
>free marketing
While it sounds great, in reality your shit gets shoved to page 10 while Chinese scammers hold the top view spots.
I tried marketing on my own, shilling on other social media. I copied successful layouts of other shops, tailored the fuck out of my descriptions, free shipping, tried copying products of other print shops. Eventually you realize there is no demand for such products, and there are way more sellers on etsy than buyers. When you look at successful shops with 1000 or so total sales, you will also notice they have been at it for 10 years or more.
Keep in mind while fees are low, you are still paying them 20 cents just to have your listing displayed (behind about 50 other listings).

have you tried ebay?

Absolutely Etsy is a great place to make money. I know several people that make plenty selling on Etsy.

Just make some trendy popular shit, talk it up on your page, then sell it.

>talk it up on your page

On what page?

I'm sorry but how does $5 "With shipping" works? Isn't sending through post expensive? Please enlighten me

>Here's me sounding as retarded as possible: The Post

My sister in law makes craft jewelry in her garage with a few basic tools. She puts in a few hours every week. She made over $20k last year from Etsy.

So......

Yeah I'm real retarded. Don't pay attention to my posts.

The word you a looking for is "niche" fucking packi/nigger/mexican

Maybe your product was just pure dogshit

You are talking to some kind of pleb.

Ive sold on Ebay Amazon and Criaglist, general items with good enough success but Etsy just seems too female dominated for the usual stuff Im accustomed to selling

My girlfriend is thinking about making bath bombs do you think etsy backed up with facebook and pinterest is the way to go?

I'm selling 11x17 prints and twitch the 14x2x2 tube it doesn't weigh more than 4 ounces. That's about $3 total with first class usps shipping.