How long did it take you after leaving full time education to realise that success is 95% related to your social skills...

How long did it take you after leaving full time education to realise that success is 95% related to your social skills and looks?

It is impossible to pass graduate job interviews in the UK if you don't have a posh accent or are one of da ladz. I have failed over 30 internship and graduate interviews. Being ugly isn't helping. EVERY company, whether it's an investment bank, engineering company, or public sector company cares about nothing more than social skills.

It seems that with social media and blogs, even previously meritocratic jobs require more and more self marketing, as if everyone is a mini corporation. Ultimately the human aspect, even if it's usually an insincere personality, is becoming more in demand everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

westonaprice.org/holistic-healthcare/is-it-mental-or-is-it-dental/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How long did it take you
-5 years.

I was in high school when I read studies regarding looks and popularity as correlated to financial success.

what kind of school did you go to where basic sociology isn't discussed?

>How long did it take you after leaving full time education to realise that success is 95% related to your social skills and looks?

less than 6 months

Even if you don't look great, just be well groomed and dress well. Have good posture and body language and loose any regional accent you have.

I come from Newcastle, and I had to learn to drop the geordie accent. Reinvent yourself.

If you want to do an intelligent job like financial engineering, looks have nothing to do with it.

If you want to do anything related to sales and managing, height and looks matter.

Looks matter when your job involves a lot of human interaction.

Even children's shows are red pilled enough to know that confidence is a symptom of being good looking.

Nothing can come out of this guy's mouth to impress an interviewer. Nothing.

This criminal was offered a modeling contract straight out of jail after his mugshot went viral.

How poor facial development impacts a person physically, mentally, emotionally, hormonally.

westonaprice.org/holistic-healthcare/is-it-mental-or-is-it-dental/

>myopia, astigmatism
>TMJ
>snoring, sleep apnea
>poorly oxygenated cells
>hormonal imbalances
>forward head posture
>overloaded sympathetic nervous system, anxiety
>fatigue

Bunch of defeatist bullshit mate. Maybe font walk around with a chip on your shoulder and people might start to like you. The fact is, you're so loaded down with shoulder chips that you act like a cunt so people treat you like a cunt. Theres plenty of happy ugly people with good careers and even wildly successful businessmen.

Im ugly as fuck skinny lanky wonky teeth and weird looking face but i do ok because people can tell im not a cunt

I swear i know this guy irl.

no shit you autistic retard, you think I'm going to let a retard without social skills consult with clients, I don't care what education you have, if youre socially inoperable then you are useless, go become a freelancer you repellent awkward, no-chin freak, I dont want to lose my business because of you.

This

Facial structure has more to do with dental development and environment, NOT genetics

>social skills and looks?
I'm sorry that your intelligence doesn't make up for your ugly face.

Jesus the life of an aspiring wage-cuck sound depressing.

Why don't you just try and make some money independently?

>looks
Really?
I see plenty of successful ugly people.
Care to explain?

Get a real haircut, do some neck workouts, shave, get some sun, and work out.
Fucking nigger.

A bunch of betas trying to rationalize why they're losers.

This.

>mate

t. One of da ladz

No shit

Why not be an entrepreneur if you anyway think you're too ugly for mr. Shekelberg, you're still winning because you can't be a wagie

Anyway stop with this shit, wash your face, pull your pimples out, fix your posture, they'll forgive your ugliness

Also, I repeat this, qualifications are a meme, you just have to be a wholesome confident lad and that's a good thing cunt, work a bit now and reap the results later

>even previously meritocratic jobs r
Meritocracy is dead in the west, its a facade, hiring is all about who knows you and how you can return the favor later on. Want meritocracy? Go to China or Russia where they still build stuff.

yes look matter.
there is a meme repeated over and over that the "smart nerds" at school will move to be successful and the jocks will keep partying and get stuck.
well that's not the case at all, if looks mattered in highschool, they will matter everywhere.
why? because being presentable is part of the company's ability to sell, even if their products are the shit they still need people to be in contact with clients.
personally, if i was an employer, i would look at nothing but CV and portfolio. because i want to make my company fucking rock. anything else is negligible

>I see plenty of successful ugly people.
i think current era is much different than 10 years ago.
the world is constantly changing

Jesus how hard is it to not act like a normal fucking person
This is something you learn in high school

Maybe because attractive people are smarter and more trustworthy? Take a look at the ghetto in your country. Most of the people there are ugly immigrants or niggers.

well most inventors were ugly

im going to attest this statement, im going to ramble random shit at a finance interview with a high gpa.

Wrong
Beautiful people have invented most of the this around you. Ugly people are literally niggers

this
beauty and intelligence go together.
If you're ugly you're probably stupid too.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315

Gee, I dunno OP, I see a lot of store managers and workers with huge ass noses in my city. How do you explain them getting 70k for stocking shelves if not a college degreee?

Most shelf stockers and store managers never get to 70k

They were probably hired back in the 80/90s when nerds dominated tech retail industry.

everyone that says social skills helps your interview didnt get the job.

doesn't fix the recessed maxilla

Jaw surgery