PlayStation Vita General 3037 - Close Identification Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Co-op Flash Sale NA
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/06/23/co-op-flash-sale-sa

>Seven minutes of The Lost Child gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/06/seven-minutes-lost-child

>Nurse Love Addiction Makes its Way to Vita
dualshockers.com/nurse-love-addiction-vita

>Valkyria Revolution free DLC schedule announced
gematsu.com/2017/06/valkyria-revolution-free-dlc-schedule

>Omega Labyrinth Z details Pai and Chichi’s dungeon adventure and appraisals
gematsu.com/2017/06/omega-labyrinth-z-details-pai-chichi

>Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] debut trailer
youtu.be/BKBsqRlSaOM

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory details
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-details-chitose-im

>Tokyo Clanpool first screenshots, artwork
gematsu.com/2017/06/tokyo-clanpool-first-scre

>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night’s E3 2017 Demo
youtu.be/YtnXAZ0XaTY

>God Wars: Future Past DLC Schedule
archive.is/1QU2O

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On launches winter 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/06/certain-magical-virtual-launches-winter-2018

>Nights of Azure 2 original soundtrack sample
youtu.be/dITOIUP6clo

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationtrophies.org/forum/bullet-girls/245520-bullet-girls-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
imgur.com/a/hakxK
god-wars.com/product/
youtube.com/watch?v=kxSIpD6b7DE
my.mixtape.moe/okulmw.mp4
twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/878807264156684288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post skittles.
Rate skittles.

Cute, 7/10 the bows are too big.

I want to marry green Shallie.

I want to marry Wilbell.

8/10, it works.

7/10 as well, nicely grouped. Maybe a little too many pages for my tastes, though my last skittles had also many pages so eh.

vitagen stinks

Well I did just masturbate 5 minutes ago...

Shower time.

How do you smell from just fapping? What kind of gross stuff are you doing

I haven't showered in 2 days so the sweat will create some funk.
Also the general smell of semen.
Nothing weird.

No we don't.

Why are you saying such lies about us?

The test is to put your finger in your belly button and then smell it. What's it smell like user? I know I'm right

>tfw I'm this guy
>but my belly button smells fine

That won't work, you nose kind of acclimate to your own scent and consider it the point of 0.
It's like how you can't really notice when you're in a sweaty class room, but if you go outside to get fresh air, you nose "resets", and when you go into the class room it's awful.

7/10
6/10
8/10

Sothing looks wrong here

Everything is A-okay

Noticed lately that my PSTV tends to become unstable after I wake it up from standby, is this a common problem or does it likely indicate something on my end like some files being corrupt on my memory card or something? By unstable I mean that audio will usually be muted and as soon as I try to do pretty much anything it will hang until I hold the power button for 30 seconds or yank the cord out. I've also seen it happen occasionally when it's still sleeping it will seemingly hang (light will start blinking repeatedly for a long time and the unit becomes unresponsive). Anyone know any common cause/fix for this?

This looks nice

>Want to roll something
>tfw too afraid to get banned again

It will be damn nice.

SEVEN APLON ON WITCHES TREE
WITH SEVEN SEEDS TO PLANT INSIDE OF MEEE

Those doujins are great stuff

How hard is the platinum trophy for bullet girls if I don't have any knowledge of Japanese

Why'd you get banned last time?

I roll something

Was it Vita/PSP games?

There's guides in English for the plat so it'll be very easy for you to do.

playstationtrophies.org/forum/bullet-girls/245520-bullet-girls-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Ok I got 80% and all the endings in Galgun, I think I won't grind for the plat.
1-3 start Extella
4-6 start P4DAN
7-9 start finally S;G
0 paly something on pc
Sometimes janitors go full retard in here, sadly.

I think I should actually continue reading Yuri nurses instead of browsing twitter for pics.

You know how sometimes shop bonuses has an "Amazon.co.jp PC wallpaper" or "Amazon.co.jp Vita wallpaper" option?

I gave it a try back when I ordered SoSC. Here's an example if you're wondering what it's like (3 Vita wallpapers).
imgur.com/a/hakxK

I think this is arguably the worst shop bonus type, even worse than the library/phone cards, since you don't even know what images they will give you to begin with.

>The moment things start happening the next chapter is nothing but a hot springs episode

have fun

<
#7 b is great

>Bpy and His Blob Vita port is sloppy effort
>Only bronze trophies
>Still feel the mandatory, nagging need to complete the game so I don't ever need to go back to it and not be bothered by an incomplete trophy set

It's really interesting to think how this seems to apply only to games I don't like. I have many 5/5 games I haven't platted and still feel comfortable with it, because when I think of if I want to go back to it some day, the answer is always "yes". Not so much with games like this and Mind Zero, for example.

Nice
does it have music

It has only 1 lockscreen and 1 same wallpaper, nothing else.
800 yen. Really terrible.

amazing you can smile in that situation

>>It has only 1 lockscreen and 1 same wallpaper, nothing else.
>800 yen. Really terrible.
What? They're charging for that?

About a rose in the twilight,
Does anybody know how to get to the secret room from library 3? I've searched all over google and I can't find anything on it. All I know is it's really obscure to find and unlock

I'm just laughing at how naive I am, because on the official site that's the only wallpaper they showed:
god-wars.com/product/

and I'm like: "Surely it can't be just 1 wallpaper for that price."

Green hair is pure.

This Ion wants things planted inside of her.

I have shitted on Gust making shit themes for vita but I don't think even they have the balls to sell them separately for a price. That kind of theme is shitty even for free.

Girls with green short hair deserves respect.

I have one big thick vacuum lamp right here.

Girls with green short hair deserve rape.

You're a snake! Kys kys!

You might as well just get used to green hair, it's not going away.

Yeah it's quite bad. Lesson learnt I guess, gotta check for more previews in future.

Maybe you can try a youtube walkthrough:
youtube.com/watch?v=kxSIpD6b7DE

You can see at 0:21 that he hasn't been into that room. Just follow his playthrough.

Last week I preordered an upcoming Super Famicom game from Amazon with PC & phone wallpaper as a bonus. Wish me luck.

>Amazon with PC & phone wallpaper as a bonus

I already had a taste of what it might be like and it ain't good:
Maybe you'll get a better one, though.

>a .png as a bonus item
What a time to be alive.

Exclusive png, better appreciate it fully

I imagine shops agree to those because it's a cheaper bundle for them, while the other special posters and wallscrolls are slightly more expensive.

Thanks for sharing them user.

God, the Fuka&Desco show is so fucking horrible. Despite the story being really bad and the main cast strangely out of character, all the enemies are 2x my level and one shot my strongest unit. The maps are the worst part though, they are so god damn gimmicky, it doesn't feel like playing an SRPG, but rather a 999 game. I just barely finished the second episode and I think I'll just watch the rest on Youtube.

D-did she just put a knot in the belt?

Her hip swinging is supposed to be very sexy and entice you to impregnate her from behind.

Do they mean THAT?!

I hope they don't activate that.

Hey, at least you didn't buy Cell Damage HD.
The lack of online and ad-hoc is really fucking annoying.
At least is decent on the PS3.

That's awful image quality, people who make these should be shot. Tama's going to be in a Kirara mobage. my.mixtape.moe/okulmw.mp4

Do you have stella?

Hit me up if you need help in Drive Girls.

Vitagen are you happy with the abuse we've been getting by publishers a game like Valkyrie Revolution is digital, literally ruining potential purchases or people who'd be interesting in getting it

I bought the Vanguard edition on PS4
fuck Sega, I ain't gon buy it until on the Vita until it hits 20 bucks

It can't be helped

It's an evil cycle
you don't buy because no phys
they don't do phys because you didn't buy

The less people play that game, the better. Believe me. It's not good. That game is a let down.

mfw I've just realizedthat my copy of P4DAN is america so no Migu dlc for me... I guess I won't be tempted to spend money, but still...

I buy games case by case, for example Valkyria revolution would be something that I would buy for PS4 anyway. That's if I was interested in the game that is. But for example, I bought Utawarerumono for Vita because there wasn't that much difference between versions and that got a physical version.

So I don't know, physical is always the most preferable but I do understand the economy reason for not doing it. Doing Vita physical is more expensive than PS4 physicals and you can't usually ask more than 40$/€ for it. And the userbase is smaller than PS4. Though that's not always the case for niche games. Eh, whatever. I'll be forever happy for my Utawarerumono physicals, even if I have to import them from NA.

fuck

cute boy

Why didn't you just downloaded a wallpaper from the browser and used that? 800 yen are like 8$, that's no small amount.

wasn't interested in the game anyways.
the worst ones are KT who don't even give us any version anymore, so i'll just pirate Blue Reflection on PC instead

it's sega good luck getting a sale on it

desu i don't really care about valkyria revolution, game is supposed to suck ass anyways

twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/878807264156684288
>tfw they are dying

>complaining about the price of a darius game
faggots don't know what they're missing

>ingrained mentality that handheld games are inferior and should thus be cheap
This guy's making some pretty big claims.

that's what you get for releasing the same game on a different platform at a seperate time you retard

>"Yeah, I think many Vita fans are moving to Switch, unfortunately. We've noticed many of our hardcore Vita fans have abandoned it for Switch."
Even Limited Run Games knows that the end is near

>lrg holding ateliers hostage if people don't buy any old shit from them

i bought LRG games because they're the best way to preserve the game with all the patches.
i can't even download DLC for this and Deemo because EU, LRG isn't about preserving these games complete anymore.

I'm not sure how much they'd get for physical Ateliers anyway, especially since they've been out for a while now.