Why do auto plant workers in America not wear a uniform?

Why do auto plant workers in America not wear a uniform?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it doesn't matter.

>implying they're not trespassers sabotaging the automated robotic GM assembly line

What's the point? If the work is done properly and safely why the hell would it matter what they're dressed like?

>ameritard car manufacture
>work done properly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go get shot or something, amerimongrel.

>implying constant oil leaks are no problem

Lack of respect for the job. Probably why US made cars are some of the worst made and least reliable in the world.

christ it looks so retarded. put some safety boots on and some overalls you fucking hicks.

its like they don't know who's working for them each morning and just select random cunts who are at the gate when it opens/shift change time.

Freedom.

Does that mean Lithuania are allowed to manufacture cars in bikinis?
heritage.org/index/ranking

>index of economic freedom

>b-b-but being allowed to dress unprofessionally is true freedom!

Do you not see his denim apron?

Hahahah the UK is freer than the USA in almost every metric.

UK 'citizens' are slaves.
Go back to your ten thousand (((licenses))) you disarmed subjects.

Less slaves than Septics.

>Sneakers and white socks

Probably the most American thing in the world

kill all reds
git rekt commies

Not to mention they're all wearing jean shorts and t-shirts. That is their uniform.

>heritage.org/index/ranking
>Economic freedom
>Hong Kong most free place in the world

>An by jeebus' will dis here honest workin' man's sports car is the mowst advanced racing mashine inna gawd dang world, I tellya hwut!

>Why do auto plant workers in America not wear a uniform?
Because employee badges and access control are what matter. Everyone on the line knows who belongs there (or not) too. Importantly, having a uniform increases costs for everyone.

As for freedom, the USA has one of the highest prison population percentages in the world. More than 1 out of 200 USA population reside in some form of involuntary loss of freedom situation (prison, jail, involuntary detention). A large amount of state, county, and city budgets are spent towards housing and providing care for prisoners.

USA the land of freedom. That's why so many people live in jail which is also an obnoxious form of social welfare.

Because uniforms are supposed to be provided by the company. Also the job fucking sucks so it's a free morale booster

have you ever dropped a engine or some shit on your foot? when i worked in a shop i was minimalist with uniforms but steel toes were an always. i dropped a full 300+ pound toolbox on my foot at home once not wearing steel toes like an idiot and fucked my right foot up pretty good

>Why do auto plant workers in America not wear a uniform?
There's been plenty of documentaries where non-american auto industry workers weren't wearing uniforms.

Not the fault of the rest of us that niggers act like niggers.

We should have let Lincoln send them all back to Africa as a condition for keeping the union together.

>have you ever dropped a engine or some shit on your foot?

user, some of us arent fucking retards

>Veeky Forums wants factory workers to look like human robots

>Americans want factory workers to look like Bubba Ray putting his turd gen weekend project together in the driveway

Maybe, just MAYBE that area of the plant is just a few bolts per person and thus doesn't require a strict dress code? Any of you ever thought about that?

haha, yeah right, that's totally not what happens... r-right?

They literally do nothing but grab parts, put them where they go, and press a button. 99% of the manufacturing process is engineered.

Honestly, I thought the reason for this is because the workers can fell more comfortable instead of being crushed in a overalls or whatever.

Go tour SIA, they've got it down. Their cars are built fantastically.

The uniform is clearly jean shorts and a t-shirt.

Because freedom means wearing whatever the fuck you want.

I'MMA FEELIN' CRUSHED IN A OVERAWLS!

WHERE'S MAH UNION BAWS!

Don't care for Dodge but damn do they have the best marketing compared to Ford and Chevy

epic. just epic.