Lose all my inhibitions taking adderal

>Lose all my inhibitions taking adderal
>Set up amazing things
>Wake up the next morning in crash, with social anxiety, depression and fear.

Anyone go back and forth like that? between alpha and an r9k robot and both versions want to kill the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is up with the adderal shilling. if you want to post about mental problems go to r9k

Fuck off

Never set up anything for the next day if you'll crash. Set up things in a way that gives you time to crash and then reup. Take frequent tolerance breaks when you can. Just use it as infrequently as possible so that your tolerance stays down.

sounds like the typical cocaine or amphetamine experience
get all hyper about whatever crazy big idea, once the drug wears off you realise it was mostly just a pipe dream

Took Ritalin once and started scribbling in a notepad about converting all of my friends and family to Christianity

I honestly think it helps improve concentration and energy, but it's not something I'd want to be dependent on. I'd rather be happy with the no-pill me.

Use to be addicted to dexedrine, literally thought of it like the limitless pill. TLDR Got super skinny and ended up getting arrested after spazzing out. But I got so much shit done on it, no sleep though usually.

Buy amphetamine from alphaBay. It's a great high and nothing will go wrong. :)

>nothing will go wrong. :)
>amphetamines

Pick one

try a cocktail of vitamins/supplements with nootropic properties rather than speed

you will get a genuine version of the effect mentioned that doesn't wear off

im sitting on 20 addies that been sitting in my fridge for over a year..

I dunno just never really wanted to take them... since they make me so dehydrated and kill my appetite.

Decided to pop one about a month ago... worked as expected but the next day was the absolute mind numbing dull ever felt.

I should throw them out, right?

I guess these do have an expiration date, even if kept in the fridge?

Drink very high ph water to make it last longer...I love adderall and wish to kill my lazy self

In my opinion people on Adderal think they are doing amazing work, But they are just doing regular work with much more energy and drive.

EXXXXXXPLAAIINNN

that's why drugs are pointless

1 step forward/2 steps back

youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo

>1 step forward/2 steps back
its a hell of a step forward though

Try r9k you faggot.
Nice blogpost btw :D

>thinking that keeping drugs refrigerated keeps them fresher longer just like food

You can't seriouly be this retarded can you?

I used to. Until I went all in some years ago. I did manage to cut everything out besides the drinking. My life is on the verge of being at bottom. I am at my last option. I am obsessing over not drinking tonight. But I am kind of afraid of DTs. I really admire people who have been sober even just>1 yr. It is almost impossible for me.

and yeah. Adderall comedown is one of the worst feelings of sadness IMO.

Same here OP. Same here

>tired of being a beta cuck
>over the course of a couple years, finally shape up by being Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>people actually want to hang out with me
>start getting good grades in school
>still have to use vyvanse and alcohol when I go out
>getting laid every other night with a different girl
>still wake up the next morning feeling empty and lonely inside
>play video games and go to the gym alone until night time which is when I consume more vyvanse and alcohol for either going out or studying
>dopamine receptors have become absolutely destroyed
>can't accomplish anything without stims

halp

Kill yourselves cucks, instead of just doing things the correct way you wanted to cheat with drugs a and be lazy shitheads, now you are reaping what you sowed

>Drink base

OK

I agree you can get pretty close and its not a bad replacement, but adderall has that magic. stuff I put off for month just gets done in 8 hrs

Except these drugs weren't made for people to "cheat." They were made to treat disorders; some of us need drugs like these to stay on task.

>I really admire people who have been sober even just>1 yr
enough to hire me?

Why wouldn't it?

>cocktail of vitamins/supplements with nootropic properties

You mean like this?

Setting goals the night before when you know you can't complete them is why you feel so motivated try setting realistic goals for your day when you wake up in the morning writing lists on sticky notes is a good habit to get into just tick them off as the day progresses, even for small things like washing clothes and doing exercise helps build a habit that will benefit you more the longer you keep at it.

Alex fucking Jones has his own supplement line? End my life, please.

Pol is fucking every single board trying to red pill the world and pushing Alex Jones snake oil

I live in a very humid part of the world... with no central air/heating needed. I figure if I left it out during the humid summer.. the pills would literally cook in a matter of a week... in conclusion: Fuck You.