ITT: we post cars that give us biggest nostalgia feels

>ITT: we post cars that give us biggest nostalgia feels
youve driven it? youve seen it IRL? was it your dad's? was it featured in your favorite movie? post 'em!

>pic related
my dad's yacht

Family had Audi 80 B2 coupe that was modified for racing (from Germany or something like that), engine died and was replaced with newer audi engine, to get past emissions you would need to tune it to produce almost no power, then tune it back afterwards. Also, manual sunroof. Ended up with some "collector" in Lithuania.

No quattro and hubcaps were nicer, also seat headrests did not have holes.

Damn, when was it sold? Do you have any pics? I'm from Lithuania by the way, theres was (and is) shitload of old Audis here. Though B2's are quite rare to be seen on streets as daily drivers. 100 C3 is 99% gone too, just 100/A6 C4 that really holds its last breath. Highly doubt that guy was a collector lol, probably some Audi fan (like the rest of lithuanians)

Don't have any pics on hand, it was sold between 2009-2011 I think. End of it's life with us it spent in a garage because it could no longer pass the inspection. We still have original manual and service records in the original VAG sleeve, so that's pretty cool.

B2's are very rare nowadays and prices have gone up, ESPECIALLY for coupe. You really shouldve kept it to yourself. I always had a hard on for B4 coupe too. Shit, that was a proper coupe from Audi in 90s. Want one, but shit engine lineup and theyre absolutely not economical whatsoever.

It was sold for something like 2000-4000Lt (1€ - 3.4528Lt).

my granddad had it.
Then my brother drove it after he died.
It broke down every 5 miles.
No wonder all audis are sub 500 eur

Quite cheap for such classic.

I guess rip that Audi, last inspection in 2015

Amzina atilsi

At least it drove 2000+ km before getting parted out or something

i don't speak spanish whats that say

It says that inspection is past its due date, rest of it is just old inspections comments

LX470. good times.

>parted out
probably crashed in to the tree

its lithuanian, not spanish
basically you see an MOT sheet of that particular Audi. annual MOT in lithuania is 2 years, last on was done on march 2015, since its over 2 years since last MOT, chances are its somewhere resting in peace now

Best 100 series.

the audi 80 B2/4000S was my first car

what a piece of shit it was, but I loved it

best

>dfw there's a cannibalized b2 coupe near me
is this a worthy project for a poorfag slav?

yes

go to school, ferris
ps: Cameron is gonna wreck the car

99 Pontiac grand am similar to pic related bought with 10k miles by my parents.

>window seals leaked
>floor always had water sloshing around and got moldy
>5 years into ownership head gasket blew

Good times.

My dad's '85 Peugeot 505 GRD wagon
He bought it about 25 years ago used, and it's still going strong. Many memories of long trips in that giant brown wagon.

My dad's yacht

My pops Berlinetta and my firebird like 30 years later

Sorry for the shitty IG filter, new phone and I lost the original pic had to screen grab off ig

GMC Safari, last gen Chevy C/K, third gen Grand Caravan

Would go driving with my mom listening to classic rock.

i always wanted to be in one of those i bet it has plush seats

getting sad feels here ,user

>Saab 900
Just the standard 2.0 non-turbo non-injection base model. My 2nd car and by far my favourite so far.
In a fetching shade of helmet purple.
Not all that quick, but comfy as hell. The gearbox made a fuckawesome clockwork whirring noise when it got above 50, and the night dash was simply the essence of comfy.jpg.
Heated seats were an interesting novelty in a car from the 80s. As were headlights with wipers.
Massive sprung bumpers, and an engine that produced more torque than power meant you could shove things around easily if you ~really~ needed to.
You could engage the reverse lights at any speed by tugging on the stick gaiter switch. Amusing.
Only had 2 doors and the boot lid was a tiny saloon thing, so even though there was tons of space inside it was a twat to get anything into/out of it. Also, drama with folding seats for rear passengers.
The nylon ramps on the sunroof wore really quick as well, and water likes to find a way in etc.
Had a weird quirk where sometimes it would "forget" it had 4 cylinders and would be slow and lumpy limping round on 3 until it sorted itself out. Usually by finding somewhere open and flooring it for a while. Then it would be fine for 8-9 months. Probably flooded a cylinder or something.
Some dickhead pulled my antenna out of it's housing and snapped it off leaving the oily plastic ratchet bar for the automatic extender curled round like a pigs tail, to use as a play sword. Because when fully retracted it was 6" long and "begging" to be broken. Testicles don't like shoes btw.
Never bothered fixing it as some other retard would probably do the same because people round here are rubbish things.
Was finally killed by a pothole.
Shattered the offside balljoint, tore the wheel assembly right off and shoved it through the wheelarch, and twisted the rack in the process. At night, on an unlit road, in the middle of bumfuck cheshire. That was fun and exciting.
Traded it for scrap and bought an A4. Still miss this thing.

Good old Saab 900 MY 88. Dad bought one new when I was born. Great memories going out for trips and vacations all over Sweden.

When Saab was Saab, not pseudo-Opel trash nowadays

My first car
ran me a pretty penny back in 94 but it was a nice ride

>Jonava

Even their Opel-based cars were pretty great because as always they refused to cheap out.
If something wasn't up to their specifications, they made it so.

>Jonava

Definitely in pieces by now

This is the guy posting pictures and no text. I suppose these babies are occasionally seen in the US but in Ohio they are extinct now, but common 20 years ago, when I was a child.

woops i accidentally the thread

The boat my dad used to have

Before that it was a Lada Samara.

your brother drove it after he died? huh!

>This collection of drunken rambling
>A Language
lmaoing at you rn flimfams

My dad used to do drive me everywhere with this thing

Nah the only sad thing is my old man moved on from his gearhead days when me and my brothers were born. He had a Harley, Bronco, Berlinetta, baracuda, and some fox body cobra abomination he retrofitted with a bored out v8 4 barrel carb and a 3 speed manual trans. Completely abandoned it and drove japanese econoboxs for most of what I can remember (he did have the Bronco for a little though when I was in elementary school) and then drove a generic dad mobile SUV (2000 durango) for the next 15 years ferrying my brothers and I and our friends to sports and what not. Would always gripe that I needed something safe and reliable and to stop fucking with project death traps since I'm gonna start a family "one of these days"

The Durangos mine now with a new engine since I actually do want a kid next year and the old man's pushing a Nissan 200sx. Helped me out when I had a firebird, Bronco, wrangler and my most recent project a 79 camaro z28. God bless the old guy.

Still gotta get a Harley so I can own every vehicle he has

1970 Kingswood, family car for years and years, he only sold it a few years before i got my license. I wish i could buy it back from the wog he sold it to but he doesn't want to sell it, just sits in his filthy ass shed for the past 10 years doing nothing. I remember all the trips to the outback and far away beaches in that thing

But recently its been all about my 1979 Valiant, ive had that car since i was 18 and is getting a paint job rn. That car is worth more to me

Fuck I had a 91 LX V6 I'd suck a mean dick to have that car back

If only there was anything of worth. Even the foam crap was falling out from the seats