Why is Austrian Economics mainly promoted by entrepreneurs...

Why is Austrian Economics mainly promoted by entrepreneurs, businessmen and traders when its a huge crock of shit backed with ZERO empirical evidence?

Still waiting for the hyperinflation and global economic collapse for the last 100 years btw.

Lets look marginal utility which was developed by the Austrian school.

Would you prefer me give you a real explanation?
Or would you prefer being a retard?

Just look at how postwar Austria worked out

(((postwar)))

>Why is Austrian Economics mainly promoted by entrepreneurs, businessmen and traders

My experience is the opposite

Most rich people are agnostic about policy specifics, they're too busy making money

Austrian Economics is promoted by college kids and wagecucks who didn't grow up.

Lolbertarians just latch on to it because it coincides with the political views.

We have had hyper inflation and the economic order has basically collapsed multiple times. It is just over such a long period that we don't really have a good grasp on it happening.

>Austrian economics promoted by alphas
>beta bitch boy Keynesian, literal faggot economics

Yeah ask me who I'd trust more OP

>We have had hyper inflation and the economic order has basically collapsed multiple times
do you live in Zimbabwe by any chance?
this, its just a conventient way of applying ''''fiscally conservative''' notion to monetary policy without really thinking about the whole issue too deeply

Austrian economics rewards people for holding capital. Capital owners are intrigued and obviously want more capital. Does it work? Make us rich and let's find out.

>Still waiting for the hyperinflation and global economic collapse for the last 100 years

Wow you're pretty old!

Ha-Joon Chang, plz go

>austrian
>promoted by entrepreneurs, businessmen and traders whose job depend on actually understanding and beating the markets
>must be crock shit

>keynesian
>promoted by politicians and pseudo-economists whose jobs consist of just gaming people through law and rhetoric
>gotta be legit

kek

>pepe
White supremacist nazi cartoons are not allowed outside /pol/

>anyone beating the markets
Why do economic illiterates elevate markets to the status of an omniscient institution that knows all and corrects all and if you get fucked you deserve it?

i'm subscribe to this school of thought

Any smartfags able to give a brief explanation of what Austrian school thinks of the role of law (government) wrt contracts and agreements?

im austrian and studied ecenomics at an austrian university, but ive never heard about austrian economics. maybe we use another term.

you probably just call it economics because you are from Austria?

This just goes to show that even a broken clock is right twice.

Austrian economics has nothing practically to do with Austria, the school of thought developed there about a hundred years ago.
The whole point of Austrian economics is that economics isn't a science, that you can't do controlled experiments etc. So they try to approach economics with only logic. The increase in the money supply has caused a vast increase in house values where I am.

>why do poker illiterates elevate games to the status of an omniscient institution that knows all and raises all and if you get fucked you deserve it?
>why do sport illiterates elevate betting exchanges to the status of an omniscient institution that knows all beats all and if you get fucked you deserve it?

That's you, your argument. That's how retarded and irrelevant you sound.

>The increase in the money supply has caused a vast increase in house values where I am.
thats fucking retarded mate,
1. it could only increase it nominaly
2.it would increase house values across the board, not just in your area.

And not supporting your ideas with data will never get you anywhere. It's impossible to say if the theory works/doesnt just based on logical arguments behind it because in 99% of economic problems today it comes down to that elusive ''''But by just how much'''''.