What kind of small business can I start with 100k dollars? I have zero (0) skill and I'm lazy af

What kind of small business can I start with 100k dollars? I have zero (0) skill and I'm lazy af.

None

Sucking dicks

I'm willing to learn if I have to.

Depending in which country you are.
In some countries you can buy for this price 15 squad meters of a trade room, after that start internet-shop and offline-shop both, for example with sport food, or simply do send it to lease it for an another busnessman.

You can buy a driving route for about that much. Delivering bread and things

Invest in commercial office property. Lease it out to a dental practice, law firm, etc. It's what my Grandparents have been doing since the 80s. Much more reliable and consistent than residential rental properties. They own 5 different offices, leasing out to a real estate agency, a dental office, a chiropractor, a temp agency, and a vape shop. All have been long term besides the vape shop which opened up 2 years ago. Much more consistent than a residential home where you would be left with shitty tenants and vacancy every so often. The market value of all 5 places is right around $2.2 million and they started with $90K in the 80s. My Grandpa retired 3 years ago and my Grandma is retiring in August. I think they're selling off everything including their home and moving to Florida.

This is really good if you can find an honest person to run the route for you. But its a pretty tough job. Very early mornings, weekends, and holidays guaranteed.

One thing Veeky Forums should be aware of is that grocery stores today rent shelf and display space to vendors.

Pepsi, Coke, Canada Dry, Snapple, Nabisco, Pepperidge Farm, Thomas, Edys, Nestle, Frito-lay, Herrs, Utz, Wise, and more all pay for shelf space.

A huge percentage of the store is basically rented out. Thats why shows like Shark Tank always emphasize products that are sold in big supermarkets...because its a big deal.

I don't think I can buy a useful property with just 100k..

A very feasible internet business. 100k is a lot to work with. You could develop your own app for less than 10k (high quality software) and then use 90k to market it and hopefully get a minimum 10-30% ROI. This is coming from someone who runs an internet company.

Buy a triplex/fourplex (assuming USA), live in one unit, rent out the rest. NEET lifestyle or expand from there.

Seriously OP do this if you want to make money. If you want you could go in with my current investor with less than 1/3 of that 100k.

can you even get one with just 100k? not sure about property prices there but where i live it's not even close.
but isn't app market completely saturated? there are just too many apps out there to make mine stand out. even with the marketing expenses the business ain't gonna last long imo.

>but isn't app market completely saturated? there are just too many apps out there to make mine stand out. even with the marketing expenses the business ain't gonna last long imo.
I second this point, isn't it saturated?

Also, how the fuck do you get coders to not fuck you over? I've heard nothing but stories about coders/web developers fucking you over, in a million different ways.

I can't code, so there is no way to check their work.

You could literally enter a niche in any form of application (web, phone) and become major competition with that capital. Find a niche that the overhead cost isn't massive. I literally made a six figure company last year (SaaS) that is in a saturated market. I started the company with less than 10k. Its totally possible. The things I would do with that capital...

Upwork.com

Literally can't fuck you, and wouldn't want to because you provide them work. This is coming from a programmer. The app market is not saturated you need to find a decent niche with low startup/overhead costs. Its not that complicated.

The market is super saturated if you don't have skills. If you have skills then the market needs you.

The question is can you outcode pajeet? If you live in an expensive area can you outcode a team of pajeets?

whats to stop the person you've told your idea to, to just make their own?

Don't buy a business if you're lazy. You'll lose your money when the business fails because you didn't work at it.

You divide the work so no contractor can see the full picture. The only downside is that you have to be precise, well organized and able to put the pieces together yourself.

A designs the Logo
B makes the phone UI
C makes the phone backbone
D makes the server backbone
E prepares the producion environment
you deploy
F does the SEO and marketing
G sells stuff
H does the accounting
I analyses the data
J archives your data on Glacier
you get the revenue
rinse and repeat

basically like any other company, except they are not your employees.

make them sign a non-disclosure???????

This.

never heard of this
probably thats an american thing
Here in germany the discounter lidl threw coca cola out of the store because they were to expensive

now they have this add campaign making brands look like ripoff
wich is criticized by many brand manufractures

You might be able to buy residential units, it is easier to qualify for a 80% LTV with residential than retail or office space.

Yeah, but if they break the agreement you have to take them to court and possibly wait for a decision. Costly legal process so would it be worth it?

Start a pizza joint.

>I have zero (0) skill and I'm lazy af.

Start the investing in index funds cause that's the most profit you'll see with these qualifications.

go on bizbuysell and look at businesses you want to get into, pick one with good sale price/cashflow ratio and go shadow the boss for 1-2 weeks to learn the business. 100k is a good amount to buy a business, finance 50% and u can eet a 200k business.