What advantage pick-up trucks have over regular cars with trailers...

What advantage pick-up trucks have over regular cars with trailers?They seems like a lot of trouble for something you hardly ever gonna use!

Because they can tow 7,000 pounds.

I find my truck comfortable and more useful

Because a civic cant haul a half ton of shit in the trunk

>They seems like a lot of trouble

Please explain.

>hardly ever gonna use
I literally use my truck every single day for work and as a daily driver

Oh look, another pickup truck shitposting thread. Let's get it all out of the way in one post.
HURR EUROPOORS
HURR AMERIFATS
HURR DEBT SLAVES IF YOU HAVE NICE THINGS
KEK KEK KEK KEK
*reasonable post that gets ignored*
LMAO THEY'RE THIS ASSMAD

ok we about done?
It's really not that inconvenient. A crew or extended cab is like a large sedan. And you don't have to store a trailer for small things, and trucks can toe large trailer a very easily, being equipped with additional coolers, strong brakes, heavy duty suspension, etc.
Say I ride dirtbikes and snowmobiles. With a truck, it's no real compromise to use day to day, but I can put a dirtbike in the back and get through whatever muddy shithole of a driveway I have to to get to a riding area. I can put a snowmobile in the back. And when I don't need the full bed, I can flip the bed extender around to have a smaller trunk for groceries if I don't want to use the vehicle's interior for some reason.

If you corner too hard your groceries gonna fly out of your bed and having them in cabin is inconvenients!

Did you buy pallets from costco? Otherwise you habe to be a complete dumb ass to lose groceries from the truck

Well, youve described the entirety of Veeky Forums, not jist this thread. Just a bunch of insecure faggots who scream that their shit is better than your shit because that is their hobby. Not cars, they couldnt give a shit less about cars. All they care about is that you acknowledge their presence.

They make my small American penis longer.

Can't tow a 5000lb boat with a car.

So... Honda Ridgeline?

can't tow 5000lbs with a f150 either

i get them for people who need to tow and/or haul things in the bed regularly.

if you need a truck once every few months it'd be better just to rent one for the day though. so many modern trucks are basically soccer mom luxury SUVs for men at this point

Doesn't have true 4x4, and the bed is too short for even a 121" track snowmobile.
F150 is a half-ton, of course not. That's why the 250, 350, etc exist.

just buy a peterbuilt

Might as well get a van.

>can't tow 5000lbs with a f150 either
>require an HD to tow 5000lb
Serious question, were you retards dropped on your heads as infants?

Trucks are more often found with bigger, torquey engines, brakes more suited to heavy towing and a drivetrain also engineered towards heavy loads

You can tow just fine with a car - but they are usually restricted to lower weight, and if you towed up hills and such with it full-time I would expect to see premature engine wear

I do think a lot of people drive pickup trucks where just having a sedan/wagon/crossover with a tow bar would be a much better solution because they only really use the bed a few times per year

Plenty of crossovers can tow that and even a little bit more.

Fucking what? My weak-as-fuck small Hilux can legally tow 5000lbs

A Suburban can tow 8000lbs

I can tow 6500 with my Explorer retard

But a Civic can haul a full ton of shit in a trailer, and how often do you haul a half ton of shit anyway?

How do boats end up being so fucking heavy anyway? For the most part they're just a fiberglass eggshell with an engine attached.

Perhaps you should read that post again, retard.