What would be the best place to live if you're paid your salary in Bitcoin to avoid the tax jew?

What would be the best place to live if you're paid your salary in Bitcoin to avoid the tax jew?

A place where you can spend it without first converting it to the local jcoin.

bitcoin backed debit card looks ideal for this. you are only spending money as far as they can tell not earning anything. conversion happens on the fly i'm sure they will take their cut tho. so you pay the jew tax anyhow.

I heard Estonia is really bitcoin friendly... I'm looking at EU countries cause I can move there without requiring a visa

Is it immoral that I'm trying to evade paying taxes?

>Is it immoral that I'm trying to evade paying taxes?
only if you partake in the benefits states provide from the taxes. if not then it's fine. make sure not to use any roads or railways for example and don't ever call the emergency services even if you house is on fire.

Hong Kong?

Not work for a year with no income and report the bitcoins which presumably would be at the lowest or no tax bracket?

It doesn't really matter if you sell them cash in hand on localbitcoins.

>le roads meme

yeah yeah roads just build themselves and maintain themselves i know i was lying about it coming off the taxpayers pockets i hope you all can forgive me that! i really am very sorry i tried to pull a fast one on you!

I didn't know such things existed, what a time to be alive for criminals

Mexico

These coiners are only now realizing how fucked their currency are. Face it. None of you can actually buy anything with your meme coins. They have as much value as neopoints

MY car could handle a unmaintained dirt expanse just fine, unfortunately there's roads in my way

there are cars built for offroad but still not gonna meet the speed and gas milage values that onroad travel can pull.

My roads are maintained by tolls and maintained by private companies who in return for building the roads collect the tolls. The "public" transport I use is actually also privatised. I have never requested the services of the police but Ive often been subject to their services that I didnt request. I've never used a hospital. My house has yet to burn down but I'll give you the fire brigade point as a private version would be heavily subject to :
>pls insert 1 BTC to stop us letting your house burn down.

While youre here explain why my money should pay for Achmed and his 40 little spawn to sit on their arse

>My roads are maintained by tolls
well that sucks dude but i guess that's one moral issue less for you. i never had to pay a fucking dime to use a road in my life what a weird concept.

a lot of stuff could be handled on insurance basis by privately owned companies. like you pay for the firefighter service directly or your insurance company pays them their costs if you have a fire. you never know if multiple competing private entities would not be more cost efficient than one government managed.

i don't think the tolling of roads on the other hand is practical or convenient for citizens or in any way cheaper than the cut of taxes spent on it. that's a fucking weird idea to me really.

also the reason states heavily invest into infrastructure is that it helps gdp grow. if you only have private entities build roads they will only build the roads and electric cables on a curve that is profitable not on a curve that promotes growth for the nation.

They're worth over $1000 suck on it nocoiner

Move to Hong Kong. Don't hide your Bitcoin. They only take 20% of what you make and they are not even interested in it. You can hide as much as you want and spend all you want and nobody will bother you.

>But it's a tiny city
It's not a tiny city. One of the most vibrant metropolises of the world. Also you only have to be there for 6 months a year to be paying tax there. Travel around for the 6 remaining months. China Korea Japan all of Asia are an hour or a few hours flight and with half a day you can get anywhere. I recommend spending time in Hong Kong during winter to avoid the cold.

No bullshit taxes. No social security contributions. No tax brackets. Just 20% of your income as revenue tax for everyone.

Hong Kong

>bitcoin backed debit card
I can't find atractive fees for that, unlike goldmoney prepaid cards
hong kong must be fucking expensive

top notch places in the world are not cheap, it's better to live on a shithole or on the west after it becomes a shithole

If you are not rich enough to afford first-world rent then you are probably not rich enough to be subject to high tax rate. Why are you even bothering? You must pay less than 20% already.

Probably some SEA country like Thailand

Implying you ain't paying some taxes anyway. Anything you buy is taxed, any land you own is taxed. Roads? You pay taxes just for haxing a car

>If you don't pay 30% of your income in taxes you don't get to use these things that are funded by other taxes that aren't even income tax.

Idiot.

If I pay sales tax on each purchase and gasoline tax for the roads and property taxes for my local gov't then fuck not driving or calling 911 because I don't pay income taxes.

Do you own a fedora? Tell the truth.

lol good luck getting that money

are you two unable to read?
>Is it immoral that I'm trying to evade paying taxes?
where does it say he is only avoiding income tax? not that it would make it all better from a moral standpoint. but really where is that distinction hidden?

sure partly the roads are maintained from the taxes levied on vehicle related stuff. that's probably so that people who have cars and thus use them more contribute more. but that wouldn't fucking begin to cover it. probably not even the maintenance costs let alone the new roads.

and roads really are just one example.
it's kinda like living in a housing block and refusing to pay the collective fee saying you don't want abduls windows get fixed from your pocket. sure but that means your windows and insulation and pipes get fixed from others pocket you think that's fine and somehow just or even morally righteous?

states and taxes are the same shit just bigger. and of course bigger means more wasteful that's also true. not that i haven't heard of embezzlement issues about common maintenance fees they do happen all the fucking time.

Because unlike income taxes, you outright can't skip out on goods taxes. They're integrated into the retailer.

You can evade income taxes but can't buy the item if you don't give the full price for which taxes are adjusted.

And you can't really evade property taxes either.

Bread and games keeps the poor from coming to steal your shit and kill you when they become desperate enough.

Not saying it's right but taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society. Feel free to move to Somalia if you don't like them.

sure you can in my country tax evasion is kind of a national past time. and people have been insanely creative ab out it. for example about half the cars are not even registered in the country. yup they run foreign plates because the fucking taxes. the vat which is a pretty big issue gets routinely circumvented by smuggling contraband, and various taxation tricks involving shipping the goods around on paper.

in fact half the yearly budget deficit is roughly equals to the amount cheated on vat alone. god only knows the total amount of tax evasion but basically the country literally getting deeper and deeper into debt because people are fucking stealing from the state. and they are quiet proud of it too.

never mind that when a state runs a deficit the only thing it can do is levy more or higher taxes but that would of course only make it worse or the state can go into debt but again the interest has to come from somewhere, but at least they are in the green that year. hell yeah!

shit stinks no matter how you try to justify it. you can literally ruin your country by tax evasion.

>implying you're not charged for emergency services

>you can literally ruin your country by tax evasion.

Sounds like the state is ruining the country with its retarded tax system.

See.
If you're taxing so highly or so pervasively that your citizenry makes a national effort to not pay taxes, that's the government's fault.

Italy right?

no, you can't be inmoral draining the state

weakening evil is doing good

the state is the people you retard. you can weaken the overbearing nature of the state by taking away from the legislative power but you can only making your county poorer by stealing from the common.

sometimes i wish people looked at tax evaders with the same disdain they keep for welfare niggers and dindus that chimp out when disasters struck and start looting immediately.

switzerland

hong kong is one of the most expensive places to live in the world

there isn't enough bitcoin to support an actual economy for normal people so I would label Bitcoin as a dying fad to be replaced someday with something that actually works.

It's definitely a precursor to an all-electronic global currency.

opa!

jail.

which country user?

>muh bitcoin is for criminals

>you can't cash out your bitcoins
>2011 wants his meme back