Go to a respectable dealership today

>go to a respectable dealership today
>ask to test drive a car on their used lot, a '13 Avalon limited with 31000 miles
>they take my license, I'm excited to drive the car so I don't get it back before the test drive
>test drive is good, get back tell them I will think about it but I have to pick up my son from school now so give me back my license
>sir we've lost your license, our sales manager accidentally took it with him and left
>wtf my son's school gets out in 10 minutes I have to leave
>sorry sir we can't find it
>leave to pick up son, return 30 minutes later with him, demand license back, amazingly the license was in a drawer the whole time
>make son cover ears, lose my shit and tell them they are fucked up degenerates who lost my business and will be reported to the bbb

Is this a normal sales tactic? Does it work? Do I look like that much of a sucker? Fuck car dealers. I feel so disrespected.

Other urls found in this thread:

82.199.155.15/pdf/Tales From The Dealership.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

next time just call the police

That was my next step if I came back and my license wasn't right there. I had to get my son from school and didn't have time to wait for the cops

How on earth would that help their sales?

That said, when they couldn't find your license, they should have offered to give you a ride to pick up your son while they looked for it.

I'm assuming they knew I was interested in the car and were just ensuring I would have to come back in there and talk to them once they "found" my license. It's a high volume Nissan dealership, they must not care if they piss off a few people

You're both retarded

They might have legitimately lost your license, user.

>tripfag.

OP, you are right, they are scummy shit. I haven't heard of stealerships do that tho. Maybe we can summong LPG and get his opinion.

>report to the bbb
oh my sweet summer child

Maybe. But the guy was acting really suspicious and when I demanded it he said he thought his manager took it with him and left. Why the fuck would that ever happen?

Wtf? Why did they even keep your license? They should've just scanned it and given it right back. Took 2 seconds when I test drove my car.

Ive got one worse, little back story im in my mid 30's and been riding motorcycles since I was like 7.

>looking at buying another motorcycle and trading mine in
>Stop by a triumph dealer because Tigers are fucking sexy and im 99% sure thats the bike I want
>eyeball it in the showroom and say I want to ride it
>they give me some run around about how they only do test rides for people who fill out a credit app
>bullshit.jpg
>ask them what if I left my bike here and my keys with them could I ride it
>"Only if you intend to buy the actual bike"
>Mind you this bike dealer is owned by the same group that runs a subaru and mitsubishi stealership so its 99% car salesman who dont know shit about bikes aside from the pamphlets in the lobby
>I asked the guy if he would ever buy a car after just sitting in it, no test drive, or taking it around the block
>"Well, I uh... well of course I would if it was a good car, just like this bike is, lets just go down and see what kind of numbers we can run"
>Kindly tell him to fuck off I won't be buying anything from him

At this point I walked out and rode down to the main subaru building and went to find a manager

>"Hey Im looking at buying a bike, can I test ride them before I buy?"
>Manager dude: "Yea sure, just leave us your keys as collateral and if you wreck it you buy it"
>"Cool, second question, can any of you guys sell me a bike, like get the commission or does it have to be a bike sales rep
>"Nope, I could sell you one, the kid out there washing cars could sell you one, no problem"

At this point I just want to fuck over the window licker who was trying to pressure sale me into a bike so I went out and found the youngest kid I could find on the lot and asked if he wanted to sell me a bike and a ton of parts. He was thrilled and initially though I was fucking with him.

Ended up buying a new bike off the floor for under MSRP and another 8 grand in accessories (Panniers, Crash bars, lights, better seat, etc)

The kid ended up calling me a few weeks later to check in and see how I liked the bike, told him I loved it and asked him what kind of commission he got, I guess he ended up getting like 1500 bucks off that sale alone because I paid cash and walked out of there with like a 25K sale.

I've since been back and the dude who tried to jew me initially isn't working there. He knocked two bikes over in the showroom, and dropped one at the gas station while filling it with gas AFTER a customer had bought and put on a bunch of new parts.

>dropped one at the gas station while filling it with gas AFTER a customer had bought and put on a bunch of new parts.

I fucked died when I heard that. I guess their little portable gas pump was empty so he took it across the street to fill the bike up with a complimentary tank of gas, and didnt put the kick stand down far enough and tipped it over fucking the paint

tough call, but seeing as 99.999-% of car salesmen are fucking god tier super turbo ultra giga jews (not by skill but by sheer fucking gall of what they think they can pull), im going to say with confidence they were either trying to make you stay or force you to return like you said. shoulda just shot the place up and did the world a favor.

Why did they keep your license anyway? This doesn't make any sense. You test drove a car without a license (which would make you look suspicious as fuck if you got pulled over), but picking up your little shit from school required your license? Are you retarded?

>why the fuck would that ever happen

Maybe because we are human and we make mistskes? Fuck off dude, totally your fault for not making sure you got your license back

>sleazy car dealer spotted

Get a real job you wanna be jew

> - "god tier super turbo ultra giga jews"

top mother fucking Keks

this entire thread is the reason why I only buy privately

>Giving them your license during a test drive.

That is not how it works.

this.

>cops pull you over
>enjoy jail

Do you have to have your license on your person when driving in the US or something? Wtf

>Does driving require a license?

This is what typically happens. They take your license and scan it before the test drive. It was probably an honest mistake, and OP is partly to blame for taking the test drive without it.

you drove without a license. Should have made them give you a shuttle.

Ok tripfag jew.

>call police
>admit that you just drove without a license
>get ticketed
lmao

>Is this a normal sales tactic?
No, there are wayyyy better ways to make sure people come back
>Does it work?
On someone, maybe
>Do I look like that much of a sucker?
Maybe

Thank you, the only good tripfag.

Next time make a copy of your license dealerships love to hold it over your head.. just make a copy on regular printer paper and write not intended for background checks

op it was just a new sales gimmick
they were attempting to hold you against your will, in order to have time to force you to buy a car

Right? People don't realize what the BBB is. It's a title that businesses pay for. Nothing is gonna happen

God damn it OP, this thread reminded me of a good TFTD story I wanna share....

LPG IS POSTING!

haha this was very much a "this fucking guy" story

>middle aged black guy comes in with his wife to look at minivans
>we happened to have a damn VW minivan on the lot at the time which is what he was looking for
>he starts out immediately with a 'I sold cars for xx years, I know how this is done kid' speech
>jeeeeesus_fucking_christ_this_guy.tiff
>already know this asshat is going to be insufferable for the entire processes
>walk out to lot so he can look at minivan
>starts walking around it with wife and right from the jump starts with snide, sarcastic comments
>'a decent dealership would have taken care of this scratch'
>'see hunny, if this was a top notch place you wouldn't even see something like that'
>'back in my day we wouldn't have even put a car on the lot with something like this'
>this was a damn minivan that had been a rental car for 2 years, then soccermom transport barge for a year after that
>plus who the fuck actually WANTS a VW Routan? But anyways...
>captain dickstain goes in for 15 minutes about the van, undoubtedly trying to build up ammo to haggle with me later
>He pivots and wants to drive it
>I get the license and go make the copy, get the keys, all that jazz, come back out to take the test drive
>I pull off the lot and go to get in the back
>Him: 'excuse me, we'll be taking the test drive alone, I don't need you here'
>I am completely over dealing with this fuck, tell him its owners policy for a sales associate to go along with any vehicle over 10 grand
>pulls the 'well if I can't drive it by myself I won't be buying from here' card
>tell him that's fine, I will totally understand if he wants to leave, but if he wants to drive our van, I go with him
>he is slightly dumbstruck by the response, stammers for a minute, then angrily agrees to take test drive with me
>pulls away while yelling at me in the back that he doesn't want any sort of damn sales pitch while he drives, he knows what he is looking for

>he mumbles back and forth with his wife for the entire 10 minute test drive
>I pull out my cellphone and proceed to give my best '0 fucks given' presentation while listening in on the conversation
>wife clearly wants either a Odessy or Town & Country, is borderline fuming that husband is stuck on a VW minivan
>husband keeps dropping generic 'I KNOW VW, I know the quality we will get with this' comments the entire time
>jeeeeesus_fucking_christ_this_guy.ppx
>we circle back, and mr former salesman starts in on how he just doesn't know if the VW measures up to other van's he has looked at
>motherfucker, I just listen to you argue with your wife for 10 minutes about how all you wanted to even look at was a VW
>don't hop out the van and start with me on how you think the T&C drives better and Odyssey is better built and you really need to "see the value" in the VW
>walk back to office, he still acting arrogant as fuck, tells me to go get him the best offer, he isn't going to sit while my manager and I go back and forth all day
>drop him in my office, swing by my favorite sales manages office and pop my head inside
>"yo Jacob, how badly do you wanna sell that VW minivan?"
>Jacob: "You seriously have someone who wants to buy it...?
>fill my manager in on this entire experience, we both have a good laugh while he pulls up the auction card
>Gives me the go-ahead for an extremely competitive price, tells me to get the damn thing off the lot
>I forget the exact figure but it was 5 or so grand under the asking, and well under KBB/NADA for this thing, legit damn good offer for anyone who really wanted a VW minivan
>get back to office, give guy buyers order before he can even stat in with me, tell him that's the first and final offer
>motherfucker gets a smug grin on his face. He's smart enough to know it's a good deal, but dumb enough to think it's because he is a master negotiator when really we just want this damn VW minivan gone

LOST STORIES WHEN

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK THOUGH

>so at this point, I KNOW he's gonna pop the 'what about my trade question'
>fucking sure enough, he wants to trade in the Altima he drove in with
>wants to press me for an even lower price since 'we're gonna get such a great vehicle in exchange
>cut that shit off at the pass
>Me: 'as a former salesperson I am sure you can appreciate the extraordinary value we are offering on the VW, and you'll understand that a trade in isn't going to allow us to lower that price any further
>I get a look of constipated anger, and have to literally suppress an out loud giggle because of this guy's reaction
>anyways, go out to look at the Altima. Plain as fuck, mediocre condition, high miles for the year
>come back in and give him an absolutely average offer for it
>he pretend explodes over the trade-in offer
>He didn't come right out and say "I know what I got!" but he got close
>"don't treat me like I don't know values!"
>"I know the auction numbers for that car!" "I know what you will list it for!" "I'm not letting you make that much money off me!"
>made even worse by the fact you could tell this guy was faking it/haming it up for appearance sake.
>some people are really good at this sort of shit, but my god the bad ones were cringeworthy as fuck, and this guy's little number made the top 5 cringe-worthiest
>I sit and sit and sit till he decides he's yelled enough
>Me: "well sir, as you said, you didn't want to wait while my manager and I talked things over, so this is the final offer, take it or leave it"
>again he play acts through be insulted, says he's gonna go up the road and I'll have to hope the Chrysler dealer doesn't talk him into a town and country
>thank him, tell him to have afternoon, immediately go take my lunch break because I Have no intention of calling this ass clown back with a better trade in offer
>if he REALLY wants a VW minivan that bad, and he wants it from us, he's gonna have to deal with a middle of the road trade-in valuation

>drunk alone thinking endlessly about ex
>LPG post
>forget for a few minutes
t-thanks LPG

I would have just called the cops and filed charges. Even if they found it the fact that they muttered the words
>we
>lost
>your
>license
would be enough for me to fuck them all up legally and banish them to a millennium of poverty . Of course I am exaggerating but shit I would have called the pohhhleeceee mang

>take an hour lunch at Chipotle
>come back, take a shit, go to my desk, follow up on some other customers
>wouldn't you know it, 2 hours have past, and asshat is back
>literally couldn't even wait me out 2 HOURS to try and fish for a better deal, but of course he IS the master retired car salesman, so I am sure he knew what he was doing
>again he starts bullshitting
>"My wife is just really set on this VW, so despite what I see as a very low ball deal, I am gonna take it to keep my wife happy"
>sure_thing_buddy.gif
>go to office to write up deal, he's trading in Altima, writing a check for the rest
>first step I go to plug in all the personal info I need from him
>this leads to the next fucking explosion
>For backstory, in NC, any sale that has a cash payment of 10,000 or more requires that we get a social security number
>the reason behind it being that if you say...sale drugs for a living, and walk in with 15 grand cash to buy a car, the IRS/state tax agencies use these records to try and sniff out people not paying taxes
>So if anyone writes a check or gives us cash that equals 10 grand or more, we have to get a SSN as part of the sales slip to turn over to the state.
>anyone who has EVER worked in car sales in North Carolina would know this, and it's just to verify your identity,not run your credit or anything like that
>and to that point, anyone who has ever worked in car sales would know you can't just take someone's SSN and go start pulling auto loans
>you have to have income information, and review consent forms, you know, all the typical bulshit people hate doing when they go to a car dealership
>the minute I ask this guy for his SSN he fucking explodes
>"I TOLD YOU THIS IS A CASH SALE, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUN MY CREDIT?!?!? BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH"
>keeping a very cool head, I explain to him, in detail, why I need it and ask him in a oh-so-sarcastic tone if he had forgotten about dealing with this from when he sold cars
>this sets him off again

Oh boy I didn’t know dealerships still do this. Yes we do it to dumb ass customers like you. This is somewhat old school but I find it funny as shit. My manager once threw key up in the roof just to make asshole pissed off.

>tfw same boat
we'll be ok user

>"I WONT SIT HERE AND BE LIED TO! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS IS!"
>yells himself purple about his damn SSN and how cash sales don't work this way
>makes a huge scene of storming out of hte office, walks around the showroom screaming that he wants the owner
>I pick up phone, call my sales manager, who picks up the phone laughing his ass off already, and he asks me what happened
>I explain, trying not to laugh myself, my manager heads out to fuck with this guy himself
>Jacob is a boss, cuts the guy off, tells him everything I told him was true, point blank asks him why he's storming around a car dealership acting like a 5 year old
>asshat is stunned he got told to behave himself instead of us stammering around offering him more money off the car
>Jacob stands at my office door while we shuffle asshat back in, try and move forward with this dumpster fire of a sale
>next road block, asshat doesn't have the title to his Altima
>we go to look it up electronically
>title still has a lien against it
>mr pro salesman took a title loan on the car at some point, and never went to the DMV to have the lien taken off after he paid it back
>he storms out again in fake rage to go get his paper title and the lien release letter
>another hour goes by, he comes back, coughs up the social, has a title and a lien release letter, so we get to the last step
>we go to take possession of his trade in, and he only has 1 key
>now part of the trade in offer for newer cars (basically anyone we want to directly resell) is that you have a title (or we can do an e-title) and you have 2 keys (It's in BOLD on the trade in paperwork)
>if you only have 1 key, we usually dock the trade in 100-200 dollars to account for cutting/programming a new key
>Jacob tells me to absolutely dock this asshat the fee for a second key based on his attitude so far
>so both of us go up to him in the waiting room, and explain he is gonna have to come up with 100 dollars if he wants to get this minivan

nice to see the book thrown

fuck what a solid end to that section
thank you LPG, you make this place worth browsing

>this time we get a level full chimp out
>his wife is with him at this point, and looking at him with an expression of complete disgust while he yells and screams
>guy gets so worked up, he pulls a wad of money out of his wallet and throws it at us while screaming 'take yo 100 dollars motherfuckers' or something to that effect
>of course, a wad of money doesn't exhibit strong aerodynamic properties, so it basically just explodes and flutters to floor all around him.
>he's standing there purple faced, with the floor around him covered in 1's
>Jacob, in a full dead pan voice tells the guy "you're gonna need to pick that up and count it
>it was was only 67 dollars. His wife had to give him the rest
>he still bought the fucking minivan

Looking back on it, I can not believe the number of encounters that ended with me actually making the sale. Sooooo many of them should have ended with people just leaving.

Excellent.

Glad to know i can add one more story to the .pdf with your shit in it.

god what the fuck does she see in him? i always wonder what these dicks do to even get married

If I had to lay money, it was a 2nd or 3rd marriage (no factual evidence, just a gut feeling from reading him and the situation).

As Louis CK would put it a "grabbing the last branch before you hit the ground" type situation

wtf lmao
op you are a completely autistic retard. they probably legitimately could not find it and felt awful. not everything is a sales tactic - how do you think this would even work if it was one?
jesus christ you are a fucking retard.

A lot of women have this asinine idea that they can't find anyone better, when the truth is they're too lazy to find someone better.

that just depressing

Two best tactics to get people to stay

If they have a trade in: "Hey man, let me get my inventory manager out here to take a second look at your car. I know they've been looking for one of these for a while, I might be able to get you some extra money"

If they don't have a trade: "Hey man, give me just a second, my manager is calling one of our local lenders that we partner with to see if can't vouch for you and get you a better rate, could you stick around for just a little longer?"

Did you ever upload that tirade from the other salesman who tried to to fuck over that kid with the Mustang/Camaro?

God, sadly no. The call audio had gotten deleted by the time I got back around to trying to sneak it onto a flash drive

Fug. Could you give a rundown of what he said since you don't work there no more? I don't think you ever got around to doing that one last thread.

plz post latest version kthnx

Context?

82.199.155.15/pdf/Tales From The Dealership.pdf

IIRC there is no more stories told between the ones from the pdf and the one stated here. However LPG is the only one that can tell.

HE FUCKING BOUGHT IT????

Jesus christ I'm glad I never got into car sales.

I'm glad someone put them all together. I never bothered to write any of them down or record them because I am a useless lazy fuck, so if it weren't for you guys they'd be lot to history

Lmao, the golden takeaway was him calling me a "cock slobbering fuck stick" and out dealership was a bunch of "grade A certified fairy faggots ass fucking each other between handjobs all day"

I wish i could add this story, however i cant into .pdf. Other than this story and the one that you said you were gonna post later for christmas (but you alteady told me in another thread you were gonna try to make it when you can) I dont know if there is anything missing.

You are literally the only tripfag in this board that deserves the title.

Haha, I'll literally force myself to have the thread before christmas this year . Veeky Forums deserves a comfy christmas stories thread

This.
When I went to the dealer they scanned my license then didn't give it back until the end. I didn't even buy a car and was about to leave until the guy came out to my car and told me I forgot my license. That irked me because I legitimately forgot because me and the salesman were going back and forth for an hour.

Do stealerships still let ups take cars home for the weekend to shame sale them?
>t. brother of old school salesman.

In you we trust.

Some new car dealerships still do that shit. I don't personally know of any used car lots that will, but I wouldn't be surprised if you found one that did because of how used sales is changing

Carmax's 5 day return policy is one of the most successful aspects of their business model. People use it less than 3% of the time, but it basically lets people take a 5 day test drive

>Those fucking book names at the end
user I nearly pissed myself

10-4, thanks.

Say what you want about Carmax's prices, but they did a hell of a job of managing to build a trustworthy reputation.

Carmax pulled an Apple

They looked at the used car landscape, realized that more and more people viewed cars as a simple white goods commodity, and that by offering a straightforward buying experience (coupled with a good reputation) for that commodity, they could carve out a huge chunk of buisness

I explained it to a friend of mine like this. Back in the day if you wanted a fridge, you went to Sears, dealt with a commissioned salesperson, haggled a price, maybe got a good deal, maybe you didn't, and stressed yourself out

Now if you want a fridge, you research it online, go to Best Buy/Home depot, deal with an hourly employee, buy the fridge, get it delivered, and you don't stress that much about it

Carmax did to buying used cars what places like Best Buy and Home depot did to buying appliances

Would you recommend buying from Carmax, knowing what you know about the car sales industry?

>"cock slobbering fuck stick"
> "grade A certified fairy faggots ass fucking each other between handjobs all day
truly a national treasure was lost that day. f.

Carmax works well for the following scenarios:

-Looking for a 3-5 year old econobox

-You want a good warranty

-You know exactly what you want

-You're picky and want a specific car in a specific color/with specific options

Carmax is the trade off of knowing you're usually paying an above average price for a car, but you get to deal with a non-sketchy dealership, a CPO used vehicle, and a decent extended warranty program

So basically, perfect for normies that are not in economic issues but wont buy new and wont hold on to their shitboxes.

im not a fuckin normie I just don't like dealing with coke-sniffing car salesmen (not saying all car salesmen are cokeheads, but a lot in my city are)

That's pretty much exactly what I was assuming, thanks LPG.

Both you and the dealership are fuckups.

You, for one, are way too paranoid and are mad for entirely the wrong reason.

The manager probably put it in his desk thinking that he didn't want someone else to take it then forgot about it or figured that you'd be at the dealership for at least 45 minutes to an hour and stepped away from the desk.

That makes way more sense than "Hurrr let's just tell this dude we lost his driver's license so he can't leave! Then he'll HAVE to buy a car from us!" That is a fucking retarded sales tactic, it's something the buffoon character in a sitcom would do.

>it's something the buffoon character in a sitcom would do.
Well.... Not out of the realm of possibilities from what i've seen.

>im not a fuckin normie I just don't like dealing with coke-sniffing car salesmen (not saying all car salesmen are cokeheads, but a lot in my city are)

Almost all "long term" commissioned sales people will be/have one of the following issues

>broke down alcoholics
>coke head
>unable to have a functional relationship
>have a gambling problem

By long term I mean more than 10 years

One of the coolest guys I worked with in my time selling cars was this old guy named Jon, and he was 3 of the 4. He'd been in some type of commissioned sales his entire life (new and used car sales, mobile home sales, mattress sales, insurance). Guy had a lifelong gambling problem, drank most of his paycheck, and was on a third marriage when I knew him

But holy fuck, this guy sold cars back in the glory days of the 80's and had some fucking side busting hilarious stories about working for a GM dealership back then

I think that's another way that Carmax has been so successful. I've heard they don't do commissioned sales. A salesperson might get a $100 bonus for each car they sell, but they're salaried otherwise. That's about the best way to pull off a real no-pressure atmosphere, and coupled with their non-sketchiness means that they're a major normie magnet.

To be fair, one can't help but wonder if what that guy really wanted was a career in acting.

Hey LPG, haven't heard of you before, new to Veeky Forums, been reading through the PDF and it's fucking fantastic.
I'm just a bit curious, when you say a "Jesus take the wheel bad credit lender" do you mean that their credit history is so fucking bad and the loans so unpayable that the only way in fuck things won't go horribly is if Jesus personally steps in and fixes shit, or am I misreading it?
Perhaps it's kind hearted Jesus approving all these loans because no-one else would, but that doesn't make sense, why the fuck would anyone nice ever work in approving loans if it'll just fuck them over?

Also, I'm clueless, why are banks happier to provide loans for newer cars? Just higher value if they're repo'd?

He means that the person gets a credit score so fucking bad that his only option its a piece of shit luck based crap loan.

Banks approve low credit score loans but screw them in the long run to make sure that if they pay up, the bank end up winning money.

>"grade A certified fairy faggots ass fucking each other between handjobs all day"
>sides status: desintegrated

>Be me
>Be contractor
>Need car
>This my first car
>Look around, do the usual "Ah, 4k, that's nice! 6k and it actually drives? Even better! 7k for one much newer, with less mialage and more features, fucking ace! ... 20k for a year old? Awesome!"
>Eventually, and shutup, I go on carsales and look up the model I want, a Prius, shutupshutupshutup, sorting by year, newest first
>Include Prius C and V in search because fuck it why not, not like I'll buy one
>First result, hit, 2017 Prius C
>$20,850 Australian Pesos
>Looks fucking gorgeous
>Three months old
>6k on the clock
>Wonder what the fuck a Prius C is anyway
>Toyota Aqua, rebadged as Prius C and Yaris Hybrid
>Model B frame, only model to use this engine, nice and small, aerodynamic as fuk
>Fucking sold
>Next day, after being listed for three days, price drops by a grand
>ThisIsIt
>Call dealer
>Yeah, the 2018's about to be out so we need to unload this thing
>Sounds fucking desperate
>"So what condition is it in?"
>"Mate, it's brand fucking new, not a single scratch"
>"Come on it's used, there can't be NO defects?"
>"Nah m8, swear on me mum, not a scratch"
>Get the thing inspected
>Wheels totally misalinged
>Couple scratches
>Fucking doorhandle's scratched
>How the fuck do you scratch the doorhandle?
>Inspector says it's still in fucking fantastic shape, you should go for it
CONT

>Go to pick it up
>Fucking massive gash on the handle, another BEHIND the handle
>How the fuck do you scratch the inside of a handle?
>Chatting with the guy I spoke to over the phone, skinny little jewish looking thing
>"M8, you said this thing wasn't fucking scratched."
>"Well what do you expect, it's used
>"NIGGUH I KNOW IT IS, BUT YOU SAID IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY SCRATCHES ANYWAY"
>Used car manager, old grumpy boomer walks out, is all "What are you saying to my poor employe?"
>Explain shit
>"Well we've got lots of people interested in this car, so if you're not gonna buy it then stop wasting our time"
>NiggaYouJustDidnt.mp3
>"I CLEARLY WANT THE CAR, I JUST WANT TO SEE SOME ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THIS SHIT"
>"And don't you go using that old fucking sales pitch on me nigger, profile your fucking customers and pitch accordingly, fuck sake..."
>Old guy is getting worked up "Well it's a used car, you're an idiot if you don't expect it to have scratches"
>"I DID EXPECT IT TO, BUT THIS FUCK SAID IT DIDN'T, MULTIPLE TIMES, ALL IN RECORDED PHONE CALLS. I DIDN'T EXPECT IT, BUT WHEN YOU PROMISE SOMETHING, THEN ADMIT YOU WHERE BULLSHITTING, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET"
>At this point the old guy fucking tears into the little sales jew like an angry bear into a pile of salmon, almost felt sorry for the guy but fuck him
>Jew nearly pisses himself in shame and fear
>Almost expecting this is just an act to keep my happy, but neither of them has the delicacy or forethought to pull something like this off
>After manager's done, chip in, smiling, with "So how about that test drive?"
>Old guy pats jewboi on the back, looking more roasted than if he where fresh out of hitler's ovens, and says "Sure, he'll handle it for you
>Jewboi sits in the back, emotionless the whole time, barely says anything, I'm fucking zooming around corners, "Testing" the breaks, he doesn't even blink.

>I'm happy as hell, pay in cash, receipt comes back with 0.01 outstanding, so go back in to sort this shit out
Eventually while accounts fucks around trying to fix it, the owner comes out, a pretty decent guy, and we chat for an hour about the shit jewboi and oldfag mcshitcunt pulled, him talking about all the other ways they'd both fucked over customers, how jewboi was totally inexperienced, kept making up bullshit promises to make sales, and how they'd fire him, but to repay his past fuckups they haven't been giving him commisions, so he's nice and cheap.
Then bitching about Oldfag mcgrumpycunt, saying the only reason they keep him on is because he's got contacts with all the other dealers oldfag grumpycunt used car guys, and that they'd be fucking themselves if they got rid of him, so they try and keep him out of the limelight.

All in all it was fun hearing the owner tell stories about how his employees kept fucking everything up, he really looked like he just couldn't give a fuck anymore because he made all his money from new cars.
Actually said the reason jewboi wouldn't haggle on the price of my car was because some fuck bought it off greys online thinking they could sell it near new, thinking the 2018's wouldn't roll round till 2018, not realizing they were coming out in a month. All in all they made like $100 off the car. I thought they were bullshitting but I looked up the auction they bought it at and fuck me, they actually sold it to me at cost.

my fucking sides, thank you for blessing this board with another great tale.

you are a true gem

>Tools and Techniques for Pretending You Have a Car on the Internet
we need a thread for this