Murrican car runs out of fuel in a high speed chase

youtube.com/watch?v=pYDZbOutkpA
5 miles to the gallon - murrican engineering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll give it it goes like a rocket though

I gotta say, I'm amazed he didn't cause a crash weaving in and out of all those other cars. And people say amerilards can't drive.

His name is Muhammad something or other.

So is he a european on vacation?

>And people say amerilards can't drive.
>Dodging cars going in a straight line is considered a "driving skill" in USA

I was referring to the fact that he was able to retain control of the car at such high speeds without wrecking into anyone.

Probably some Saudi kid, because he didnt' give a fuck he was caught. They'll let him free.

are you mentally challenged?
why the fuck should switching lanes be harder at 160 than at 50 lmao

busrider pls go

This guy was having the thrill of a lifetime, I wonder if the excitement was worth the jail time

15:47 flies past a cuck pulled over

It's a Hellcat, of course it's going to have poor fuel economy when being driven any harder than just cruising. Its a 700+hp supercharged v8. This is not surprising.

Unironically kys, retard.

desu the whole thing sounded more like an advertisement for Hellcat than pursuit report

Aside from the fact that the newscasters didn't know the difference between a Charger and a Challenger

@ 59:10 punched in the face...love it

Underage and/or busrider

>mohammad ahmed abu-shliebar

He's probably some Saudi faggot kid. He won't see jailtime and the officer will get fired for punching him.

The chase coverage is like a commercial for the car

Chrysler sure knows how to market challengers

>didnt give a fuck
If he didnt care he wouldnt have run and hid like a bitch after he ran out of gas.

nigga you dumb as hell

>the reporter calling it a dodger after the chase
>multiple times, not a mistake

i guess in this case, it was a dodger

I dunno man, I think even dodging through traffic at high speed requires at least a small amount of skill.
youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4

He just had to hide long enough to call his lawyer

Imagine being this retarded

Have you ever driven a car? Because you sound like a proper mong

The road was no where near that congested and it was broard daylight.

13:17 So the hellcat is somehow considered fast here when he's going 35MPH slower than my fucking estate saab.
What kind of trash helicopter can't keep up with that?
A frigging Bell 430 can do 160MPH even.

The Helicopter was flying in metric, that's why.

Um the hellcats top speed is faster than 160mph sweetie

He put 19 miles on heli in like half an hour. Heli was traveling at 110mph, that means that hellcat averaged around 150mph. So he was traveling at speeds closer to 200mph than 150, that your swedish shitbox can do. Also good luck for finding parts to it, lol

Depends. Some saudidads are tetchy as fuck about "bringing shame" on the family, at all. And will beat the shit out thier kids once they get home if they cause drama like this.

Your shitbox and the shitcat drive real damn slow if they can't outrun a 2 liter engine doing 170MPH
>Also good luck for finding parts to it, lol
Since when was it hard to find parts for it?
You underage or something?

Since Saab went bankrupt because they were producing shitty cars.

Underage it is.

>All those unnecessary down shifts

When you have a gutless engine like a v6 you need the high revs

>face
Looks more like the officer went for his throat, his hand is too low to hit the guys face. Then he does it again a few seconds later, but not as hard

>constantly banging off the rev limiter
>those tragically jerky shifts
This man can barely drive, never mind has skill.

What a fucking tard.

He could have escape or at least last longer if he was lying down instead of standing at the bushes

I think he was, but they had FLIR on him and when they jump to him standing there he knew he was fucked. He wasnt even running

If he stopped earlier, in the trees, there's no way they would find him. Also, he said he stopped because computer shown 18 miles of fuel left, so he could have tried to find a better place than open field.

please don't breed, we don't need more retards in this world

>5 miles to the gallon
What the fuck?? Why are ameriburgers even allowed to drive these cars? Don't you know how much CO2 that produces? Jesus...

It's funny how they're shitting for VW for polluting yet they drive 7 liter sedans. How does that even work?

You can average 15-20 driving fairly normal. vw scandal was for lying about emissions, not so much fuel economy. There's a difference.

Let's see how hard you'll be shilling for AlGore when 70% of north america and europe get buried under 5 miles of ice when the next little ice age hits due to a cyclic reduction in solar output.

Why do american news agencies report on car chases? Do they really not having anything better to be talking about?

All of the big news shows here are a joke.

Because switching lanes at that speed could lead to some horrible outcomes

B8

the guy wouldve gotten away with it if it wasnt for the fact the abc13 helo...

thats incredible.. the HPD helicopter ran out of gas, how does that ever happen?

why even bother continuing the chase after the helicopter shows up?

I never understand why people driving these cars don't just go park it in a mall garage somewhere and go into the mall and disappear.

That doesn't really take skill, just luck. As long as no one changes lanes unexpectedly it's easy.

nice try mohamed hammad hab dalu wabar daek

The guy at the end keeps calling it a Dodger.

Yeah, but he down shifts when he's already at the redline. Wouldn't not have helped at all

have you ever fucking heard of security cameras?

Never realized how quick a hellcat was

>Fast cars run out of gas faster than econoboxes

Not him
Thought he was retarded too, BUT, the driver would still be able to escape that chase for the time being.

Why would a 500/707hp car be slow? Even an ungoverned 500hp bob tailing semi tractor will haul ass.

>driver didnt get away
Daily reminder that the best police chase vehicle is still a Chevrolet Avalanche.

Why the avalanche?

Few months ago in LA, some guy booked it in an avalanche (Televised chase) and escaped. Apparently he is still at large but the car was impounded.

>people are all assblasted because he was roughed up a bit.

he put many many people's lives in danger, including his own.

I hope he goes home and his pops whoops his ass too.

anyone who has a problem with him getting hit, eat a bag of shitdicks.

Worth it, especially if he's some rich foreign dude. He gets the whole thing caught on film from above to relive forever as well.