I want to buy a 2007-2014 Tahoe with 4x4 and install the 2WD police package. Lowering kit, skid plates, etc...

I want to buy a 2007-2014 Tahoe with 4x4 and install the 2WD police package. Lowering kit, skid plates, etc. Not buy a police model (because they get beat on), but a civilian car and then modify it.

Am I a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmfleet.com/specialty-vehicles/police/chevy-tahoe-ppv.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a better brush bar and no.

Yes, and probably a manlet as well.

why 4x4?

Let me guess, you want to put wig wags and a light bar on it too?

Wait for a police auction and buy a Captain's Tahoe, just not a department cruiser.

you cant use 4x4 at highway speeds anyways, so why buy 4x4 just to lower it and add skid plates? It won't be any benefit in a city, which is where I'm assuming you'll drive it since you want to lower it

2015+ are 4x4 and pursuit rated.

Skid plates, push bar and spotlights are normal off road accessories. If you want the police look, just go with a police model, it's cheaper and just as fun.

I'd likely leave the brush bar off, except for winter time.

6' 205 lbs, I rep 185 lbs like nothing

I'm a southerner so a 2WD SUV is a faux pas

Nah, I like stock lights and the LED bars are fucking obnoxious

That's not a bad idea

The 4x4 is for snowy North Carolina mountain roads

If I'm not mistaken only the 2WD are pursuit rated, because 4x4 has a higher center of gravity. But I don't want a police model because they're 1. Idled to death and 2. Spartan and grimy inside. A civilian model with the police bits makes a little more sense.

I know lowering a 4x4 model doesn't make sense, but I'm moving to NYC next April and I'll be going between the city and upstate all the time, so I'd like something comfortable and capable for winter, not to mention a big ass Tahoe.

For new PPVs is right, you can get 4x4 in pursuit rated too

gmfleet.com/specialty-vehicles/police/chevy-tahoe-ppv.html

Yeah but that's a 2015+ and they're too expensive right now. But he is right

>I rep 185 lbs like nothing
Is this supposed to be impressive

>I rep 185 lbs like nothing
Sounds like something a DYEL manlet would say

Eh it is if you can only push 135 once

>6' 205 lbs, I rep 185 lbs like nothing

Unless this is standing OHP, nothing about this is impressive.

Maybe he's really proud of being able to bench so little

How much do you guys rep?

m8 most guys here do 225+ for reps, maxing out like 300lbs.

Lol

Nigga I benched over 300 in HS weighing about 170. You weak as fuck

hahahaha, not even on Veeky Forums do you have those stats, except e-stats naturally.

185 lbs is nothing. at you're height and weight you should be at 300+

Let me guess you can only leg press sub-300?

You can use 4hi at highway speeds.. The problem is tight maneuvering that stress out the front axles.

a lot of people did...when all you had to do after school was lift and play video games. when you can keep up those stats into your late 20s and 30s then let me know, until then no one cares

I don't know of anyone at 200lbs that can rep out 300 lbs. Hell I don't know anyone at 200lbs that can rep 225 lbs ten times or more that isn't a paid athlete/model

>being the faggot eveyone hates

why subject yourself to this?