Am I fucked? bitcoin gambling nitrogensports

I was sharing my computer with my brother when we both bet heavy on a game.
I put 9 coins and he put up about 8
We win, and I get 17 and he gets 15
Suddenly both accounts get locked for "multi-accounting"
They literally took the bet no problem, and locked us out when we won.
mfw there's a combine 32 bitcoins locked
I panic and move them to a different account by playing poker
manage to withdraw about 4
The remaining 28 get locked
nitrogensports says they're reviewing my account

I can't believe this happened it's literally most of my savings locked and under review.

Am I scammed out of all of my memecoins?
Is there anything I can do to get them back.

you are fucked
next time use government regulated site and not some meme

Yeah you can't run two accounts from 1ip/computer lol, people would just avoid limits by doing this, you didn't get scammed, you broke t&c's. You could maybe grovel and hopefully get something back.

Yeah there's no disputing that the bets were placed from the same ip
I really hope we can get something back

I still think it's dirty they take the bet and then lock you out if you win.
I didn't know this would happen until it happened

That is a pretty common method with winning customers.
Let this go viral. Your only chance to get your money.

>Not using a VPN while gambling on the same computer as someone else

>this
Just threaten to contact a medium sized news agency. Put them on ripoffreport etc. Become a problem and they might give you your shitcoins back.

Literally says in the terms and conditions that you can't do this, it allows people to max stake over multiple accounts. You deserve to lose your money if you're too fucking simple to read a basic instruction.

Thanks to using buttcoin you have zero legal recourse either, that money now belongs to the bookies.

He would have a chance of causing a stir if he hadn't directly broken t+c. It's spelt out for users.

Let's be honest, there is no brother.

>i-it was my brother!!!!
Hahahahahahaha you are fucking retarded

Nitrogen sports is really helpful. Give them time. They will treat you fairly I believe.

"but, but, but coins are SAFE!"

hahahah stupid fag fell 4 the MEMES!

I hope they don't or OP is fucked. Even legit gambling website will seize your winnings for this. To make things worst he once again broke TOS by creating a new fake account to go chipdump in poker...

You deserve it. You can't flaunt your titties and expect not to get raped.

Unless combined you went over the max stake I don't see how they could freeze it, other than just scoring themselves $30k.

Really need to invest in one of these sites desu.

Nocoiner still in denial phase i see

Coins are safe. They are governed by math. Coins are not safe for retards who need banks to reverse transactions for them because they fucked up.

>I was sharing my computer with my brother
uh huh

You should have said that your cat was dancing on your keyboard and you didn't want to stop him because it was so cool. Before you knew it, you cat was creating an account and was betting away your btc. You tried to cancel your cats bet but ever time you went near the computer he would just start dancing again.

>breaks t&c's blatantly
>gets caught

Waaahhh wat can i do help me