Daily reminder that car modding is for niggers and white trash

Daily reminder that car modding is for niggers and white trash

busrider

Daily reminder that the only people who don't mod their vehicles are idiots and normies.

It's the equivalent of not overclocking your pc's cpu.

cuckold tier desu.

daily reminder not modding your car is for people who lease brand new crossovers for 30,000 and hand it in scratched, dented and filled with trash 3 years later for a new one.

>playing videogames
Manchild tier desu

this guy believes in his heart of hearts that it does not matter who you are where you come from or what you do or have ever done

if you change a car you are now white trash or a nigger

someone please tell me how that is considered normal healthy thinking

Hes got a serious case of Veeky Forumstism it seems

overclocking increases performance at the cost of lifespan of the cpu

lowering your car increases autism at the cost of your car

>at the cost of lifespan of the cpu

You're right, but I've quite literally seen 0 CPU failures in my entire life, even on the most legacy of equipment.

>anecdotal evidence

I know, I know...

I have done some very minor and easy mods to my Ford Ranger, but only for the sake of performance and utility

Eurofag detected

It baffles me that we still allow euro IPs to post here. They're not allowed to have anything but 1.2l clownboxes and can't even modify their "cars", and the high-end supercars they love to brag about are only attainable for their Arab overlords.

It's amazing we still allow american IP's here, they are literally retarded

Car moding is a symbol of american freedom. Except California. That place is always trying to ban shit

>being a nigger is a symbol of america
Checks out

Blacks was kangs till them white boys came with they cotton n sheeet

Don't forget arabs, who love wraps or cars unpainted to show off every square inch of that stupid carbon fiber.

Modding = personalizing. When you do it you lower the resale value because you shrink the market to those few who like the exact same thing as you.

t. too poor to own a car to mod.

For once alphonse doesn't make an awful post, but I'm reporting anyway on principle.
Wow I can't believe it's literally impossible to make not-shit mods.

How about not doing this garbage AGAIN?

t. got roasted by a 3k civic with a few simple mods