/tfg/ - Titanfall General

'Sup Bish Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
FNN 16: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-16

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUDls2PgDUY
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nxDADMLQfHCO6Z-hO0Dv5FJ1HSv7JsPEdcfQpoELRkg/edit?pageId=113582590651544022831#gid=1950122771
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4
youtube.com/watch?v=L9Vs78eotd0
youtube.com/watch?v=5PUYUjfQew8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SCORCH A SHIT AND DEVS SHOUD BE SENT TO BEST KOREA

Scorch just needs a faster reload time or more shots per reload to be better.

>still no crash fix

no one would notice if they removed it from game

5th for patch notes when?

6th for ready for pistol and 2 anti-titan weapons

Your trips are lies.

Scorch a best.

7th for trailer when?

Trailer never since you called your number wrong, baka

giv patch pls
All I want is to be able to use the Mozambique and an AT weapon at the same time

he's fucking shit
t.g40 scorch

Guys I discovered the L-star. It's fun as fuck.

Xboners up for some games?

it is a rng weapon at times. but that said it can be devastating.

T O M O R R O W

3 WEAPON SLOTS

Trailer when?

hopefully never

It comes out tomorrow why do you need a trailer?

Actually wanted to post the same thing. Yesterday I sucked nuts with it, but now it's much, much better already!

I usually just hipfire in short bursts unless I find a reason to ads. It's got a pretty large spread.

Does extra ammo on the L-Star do anything?
I was thinking it lasted a bit longer before overheating but I'm starting to doubt that.

These are getting made as 3 inch foil stickers. They will cost around ~$3 each. They will be available "soon" at stickerbot9k.ml, I'll let you faggots know when there's a more definitive date set.

if you let loose on it it feels like that but yeah I run extended mags and quick reload they marginally assist the l-star's performance. doubly so if you use trigger discipline.

Sticker? Why didn't you tell us in the patch thread ;-;

patch>sticker

Because I'm bored at work and I want to get hyped up for holo executions.

I was asking if that was Stickerbot posting, but you true. That'd go well with my OI patch ni the mail

Well, the most difficult thing is to get the startup of the weapon right. Small bursts? Can't see that working that well.

then you need to aim and time your shots carefully. leading your shots will make them more effective 1-2 sec bursts are excellent if you know how to pic your shots. you're more than entitled to play how you like man. take anyone's advice with a grain of salt.

>already dominate with Scorch as is, have even mastered the art of landing direct hits with the Thermite Launcher at long range
>mfw I'd be literally unstoppable if Scorch got buffed in any way and you scrubs would be bitching 24/7 that it needs to be nerfed

>L-Star
>Anything but madly holding down the trigger and hosing everything in sight

Here's what you do. You equip extended magazine and gunrunner. Enjoy your triple kills against people who think you might eventually stop shooting your gun and try to challenge you.

Is there a point in regenerating more than once? I just did it for the first time and I don't see a point to it besides some more cosmetics, since you're already able to buy things if you have the credits.

Who is doing this? And what is your profit?

Eh, the recovery between bursts is just too long for many situations. And it makes it harder to lead the projectiles too.

No reason not to if you have enough credits to buy what you want.

It's just for the cosmetics. But whenever you buy weapons/titans/etc with credits, they stay unlocked permanently during further regens. So once you hit gen 3-4, you should have earned enough credits to buy all your main gear and tacticals, meaning there's no reason not to keep regenerating since you're wasting the XP otherwise.

Really there's just no point to not regen
Once you buy something with credits you have it forever, by the time you're able to regen a second time you'll have more than enough credits so you'll lose nothing on a regen anyway
Not regenning is just wasted xp and merits for no reason

I'm not Sticker, simply a disciple of the sticky goodness
I asked about custom stickers and they thought this would sell well, so they're doing a run of them.

First post decides which Titan I'll use next after I get black camo for Legion.

Scorch

Ronin

Fucking captchas that make you select till none are left

anyone want to play on the bone?

>not using text captchas

>not buying a Veeky Forums pass

>paying twice for your internet

OI!

be warned, im in party with randoms. join at your own risk

I wonder how much money they can do out of that?

>gunrunner
Tactikill is better.

I think I'm ready for the patch tomorrow.
Just finished this baby, I'm fairly proud of the score.

Amped Softball is fucking crazy, although I have to admit there were lots of running-around-on-the-ground players in that match.

With the patch coming out tomorrow and the patch notes coming today possibly, what are you hoping for? What if it isn't present is going to trigger you?

For me I am hoping for some sort of Scorch buff.

If they do not do something about the R-97 or something to reduce the G2 spam on console, well...

they just reduce teh very far dmg by 2 and raise all other ranges by 10

as for scorch they remove his thermite gun

what's wargames like? i've never played tf1.
is it as good as glitch where the slows are made to suffer and fastmans never slack?

Ground floor is pretty much your great street cod map, then add a shit ton of verticality and bam, War Games.

Honestly, the only Titanfall map I actually used the ground to flank at times, not that I couldn't take high ground or go fast, but because people didnt expect it.

I don't need that. Grapple and Holopilot recharge fast enough on their own. Not to mention, you're crazy if you think Gunrunner isn't useful as fuck on the L-Star. You can hose grunts easily and efficiently.

sounds like shit tbqh

Imagine a Tron city with those sideways curves walls from glitch and a couple of buildings with large interiors all built with long wall running circuits, nooks and crannies all over the place with interesting sight lines, and I guess they're adding a big open field for titans.

Hm, well. I guess that's how it is...

Thanks, that makes sense. I knew that credit-bought stuff stayed unlocked, but I never considered xp just wasting. Why is this general so much better than /owg/ and /dsg/?

Kill yourself, niggerfaggot.

Don't be shitty. /tfg/ is a family.

>get up
>pull old thread up on phone
>oh its already archi-
see b-but i didnt post that. it's just someone else with good taste
anyone wanna keep the theme posting up?
youtube.com/watch?v=NUDls2PgDUY

>/tfg/ is a family
AN WE'LL KICK YAR ARSE

ye dividing the family's not cool

So did you guys leave a lot of comments on Tripwire's video? SLOOOOOOOOOOOW memes or what? I mean these guys are pretty thin skinned but he must have had some slight reason to delete the video.

Gotchu' senpai

Everyone post your themes!
youtube.com/watch?v=JXtujxT9rzA

2:40 mark is when you hit high speed

Except in extreme cases

Anyone have a link to that google docs spreadsheet of all the weapon damage at various ranges? I saw it posted here before

rudefriend

was he really /tfg/ material tho?

Literally underage, so no

i got u family
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nxDADMLQfHCO6Z-hO0Dv5FJ1HSv7JsPEdcfQpoELRkg/edit?pageId=113582590651544022831#gid=1950122771

not that user, but thanks friendo, I've been looking for that

Do satchels stick to titans?

they said in the FNN that the trailer will be out on patch day.

positive

Whoa, I was using my L-STAR class, dropped my titan, ejected, and came out with a Spitfire.

What the fuck happened? Did this ever happen to anyone else?

Yes they do, however aim for their legs, because usually you can still do damage that way if it misses.

i was dead when i read in the old spread sheet that said
"STATS ARE SERVER SIDE AGAIN IM GONNA BOMB RESPAWN!!!!1"

thanks tbqh my senpai

Yes, and if you do manage to stick them they take out (nearly?) a full bar of health. If you stick a doomed titan it will almost always destroy it

probably picked up a weapon as you embarked

Since "embark" and "trade weapons" are bound to the same key/button by default, you likely traded weapons right when you embarked
It happens to me, though I usually catch it and trade back when it does

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw

It just makes me want to go fast.

>r97 has more very far damage than the CAR

what the fuck

Posting fast music?
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

/m/ fags ww@
youtube.com/watch?v=L9Vs78eotd0

youtube.com/watch?v=5PUYUjfQew8
CUZ IIIIII'M MOOOOOVINNNNNN
Don't be afraaaaiiiid

the R97 "nerf" was trash.

It's still the most bullshit weapon in game, especially since it's hitscan. Seriously, all the hitscan fire cones need to be massively expanded, even when ADS. THey're absurd.

>Doom Guy can't be stopped because he is just that pissed.

Off Topic, but what would happen if Doom Guy got a red lantern ring?

It's also an incredibly boring and uninspired weapon

Every demon would grow a new asshole and a chainsaw will follow them across space and time

The lanterns rings have weakness.

Why would he make himself weaker?

The tooltip even calls it a bullet hose.

Doesn't help that 99% of the time the fag using it just phases out the moment danger strikes.

What is a pilot's HP by this chart? 100?

Pilots have 100 HP. So do Spectres.

Every time I drop my titan I shout "I summon you !" haha anyone else do this hahaha

am i the only one who wishes that there where titan specific drop animations like
>ronin pands with his sword in the ground
>legion lands like t does in the final mssion of the campign when you get the legion loadout
and thats all i got rn