>want a RWD manual car for 5k or less
>only options are beat to shit v6 mustangs and bmws
Why is this earth so fucking gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=te48ucoEvFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crown vic

>manual

yep, those are totally your only options.

totally. you have absolutely zero options beyond a v6 late model mustang or some second hand bmw.

there is no answer for your question.

yep

Oh yeah I forgot

A few beat up camaros are also an option for that price

Miata

America went fwd automatic for the era of used cars in your price range.

Why not go on craigslist and buy a broken down version of the car you want for $500 and slap an engine into it?

because that's gay

>save $3000
>install an engine like a man
>that's gay

Boo fucking hoo get one or the other and wrench on it or ride the bus and save mofe money

How about this, faggot ass OP. Tell us what car you want the market to under value so you can afford it.

Save more money, buy better car.

>miata
>mr2
>lexus

Nissan 240SX

the only ones in my area are beat to shit highschooler ebay part heeps of trash

tbqh $5k is pretty lowball for what is increasingly a niche market segment. I started finding viable options in my area in the $10k-$15k range.

suck it

post craigslist

>have to buy shop crane and make garage space to work now that it's fucking freezing already

The fuck you talking about. There ain't no v6 mustang on this earth worth 5k. Hell I could buy an awesome 5.0 foxbody or an amazing condition sn95 for 4500. Get a better location, or a trailer user.

>shop crane
Slap shit together out of lumber like a real man.

So?

Get a corolla s then.

or take the $3000 you saved and buy an engine hoist and some tools.

>miata
>mr2
>cressida
>supra

just be prepared to fix basic stuff

I'm not buying an engine hoist just because I need it once or at best a few times and I can git er done with lumber, or if I can weld, or if I have some convenient exposed rafters in the garage or whatever.

Tools, yes of course.

Fair point, I've done it both ways. Who knows, it might blossom into a love of engine swapping. You could spend your days and late nights just jacking it up and down.

Meh, I only need a few minutes at night or in the morning to jack it up and down.

N/a fc rx7

Welcome to my hell.

Yeah if you make minimum wagr you dont have many options in life, you dumbfuck

>hell

I would drive every one of those cars.

That sky isn't bad.

Video related?

you can skip to 0:55 for the moneyshot.
youtube.com/watch?v=te48ucoEvFI

Some of those are p. dank

hory shet wat

What is that air-cooled and it has a quick-change exhaust fitting and axles? And the hood doesn't use hinges?

What is

>fc na RX7
>miata
>240
>300zx Z32 NA
>Lexus SC (rare but they exist and can be swapped if not)
>Foxbody
>turd gen Camaro

Maybe where you live those are your options

They probably just ran it with no water for that long, and everything else is probably only held on by one bolt (axels) and quick disconnects (fuel lines, wiring)

Its becuase manuals hold their value here in the states.

Just get a pickup and quit your complaining.

e46 or e39 540i my dude

Get the E21 you numale faggot

>only options are beat to shit v6 mustangs and bmws

Are you talking canadian monopoly money? I can find v8 mustangs all day for 5 grandm

I'm pretty sure you can get a non beat to shit bmw for under $5k.

Seriously.

u can buy a used rx8 for less than 5k but its gonna cost u a lot to maintain it especially if the previous owner was fucking retarded

because poor fags

Swap it.

OP is a huge fucking faggot

if your anywhere in or near the rustbelt for the most part avoid the foxbody or 240's in that price bracket; trust me. i would look at sn95 mustangs,4th gen camaro, miatas etc. they are better cars anyways. save some dough and buy something worth buying, its useless to blow your wad on a purchase just to find out its a total pos. been there done that

>lack of garage space
>not already having a hoist
why do you even want a car ?

this. fucking christ op

that sky and studebaker are spicy

>build lean to or kit set shed
>Install I beam in rafters and get chain operated hoist
your just a sissy who makes excuses for everything

I was a < 60k mile pristine auto one for $3500 that some guy bought from a grandma near me but I had nowhere to put it or work on it

Not thatfag.

Well what do you want exactly? Old volvo? Mx5? 5k can get you a nice E39 530, 535 or 530d. Or a absolutely mint E36 328i coupe and you'll still have money left. Fuck 5k is enough for a good rwd car unless you live in Norway or some shit

new to Veeky Forums and looking at older than 2008 cars so no fucking idea what im doing, does this look decent to you senpai?

>sky for

lt1 turd gen

Wait. Why did these get cheap?

It's a 20 year old Saturn with 100k on the clock? When's the last time you saw a Sky on Veeky Forums?

When that trip Kappa was posting.

>The current year is 2027

Did you just step out of a wormhole or did I lose track of time?

Find a 5.0 fox body if it’s goingg to be a second car

Is "I want a RWD car for under $5k, and there's nothing near me!" the newest meme or something?

This is like the 5th time I've seen this question /thread in the past 24 hours.

EZmodo answer: as the sticky says, get a 90s muscle revival (Camaro/Flamebirb/Transvestite) or a Fox body stang

It's not fucking rocket science.

>Wut car is good thread in disguise

Don't fall for the bait guys.

e36, e46.. damn good rwd cars for drifting/handling within your poorfag price range

So instead of buying a hoist or building one... I can just buy a 36 pack and call the lads to help me?

stop being poor your fucking faggot. You should be taking the bus not buying cars.

The whole point of this thread is that all those cars fucking suck. Are you retarded or just illiterate?

What's wrong with BMW?

More like
>buy ded rx8 for scrap prices
>drop LS in for $500 and an afternoon
>rip hectic skids

You have 5 grand, not 50. Suck it up and enjoy what you can afford instead of being sad your spec sheet isn't as impressive.