teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ (embed) | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sz75NDiW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*hacker noises*
I'm in.

Patch note:

Caber provides enemy team with unlimited uber

All hail the Detonator

thats an unfair comparison, people know where a jump ends, aka when the player touches the ground. demomen can just essentially make a new ground wherever there aren't rockets which makes it much harder to track

far too unpredictable which is the point of nerfing it to begin with

its random and unfair to everyone using a projectile weapon, stop pretending you can just guess where a demoman will pull back out his parachute when he can do it anytime he pleases

so sniper, direct hit soldier, and reserve shooter are the only combinations that would be good against him. even a pyro has a chance against a demo on the ground but sure as fuck not while in the sky

delet this thread
neps must be stopped

are there any graphic mods that dont look like shit and dont fuck up the skyboxes?

Adapt and overcome - U.S. Marine mantra

Whine and nerf - Competitive TF2 players

>caring about the skyboxes
this isn't csgo you don't need to line up grenade throws with certain clouds

nigger its a videogame, its supposed to be fun for everyone, its not war. surely you are just baiting me at this point?

i don't appreciate the pink and black chess board really.

shitting on comp players for being garbage while they simultaneously condescend to us "lessers" is the only fun to be had anymore

that means you installed something wrong

hard to install something wrong when the instructions are "paste these to your /tf folder

the mod itself might be broken

Yo i played the shit out of this game back in 2009-2014, thinking of getting into it again. Should i?

no

go for it, there's an update coming "soon", so now would be a good time to relearn everything

I read the patch notes. They actually look good.

Why are all these nerfs comp focussed.

pyro update?

so that all weapons can be viable in comp and also because balancing the game around comp doesn't harm casual at all, and in fact makes it more balanced

no

i top fragged on vanguard with base jumper, sticky jumper, and pain train in a casual match, players in casual don't do any better at all if that is really the point you are trying to make

after heavy who gets a class pack
I bet they'll revive engi vs spy

?????????????????????

official attack/defend cp tier list

nothing else even fucking compares tier:
>steel

good maps tier:
>gravelpit
>gorge
>mountainlab

better dustbowl tier:
>egypt

it doesn't get worse... right? tier:
>dustbowl
>snowplow

dedicated to everyone who thinks 2fort is bad tier:
>junction

>there are people IN THIS THREAD who still get lost on steel

>Goal: Reduce the effectiveness of "pocket'd" Snipers in stalemates/standoffs (this primarily happens in organized/competitive play)

What does pocket'd snipers mean?

reporting in

>he knows ho to navigate steel
how to spot a tryhard in on easy step

oh maybe he was talking about the BB

You know it's weird I don't see people on pubs using it more, once you've got 4 headshots stacked that thing is a fucking menace

im pretty sure they meant pocketed snipers, i see why you are getting confused

>steel and gravelpit on top
Good taste fampai

fuck pocket medic, thats right

snipers that don't die to the other sniper's headshots because they got healed

Honestly they should just make it so that regardless of a sniper's health, he'll still die to a single SR headshot

>hear spy nerfs
>say fuck it and get reacquainted with stock
>feels good
>look good
Anyone else on the acceptance part of dealing with loss, yet?

i used to use it but its more of a gamble than for example the heatmaker. once i learned i could use the focus even without the bar being full i went bonkers

>not already playing with almost entirely stock weapons
get your head in the game spy who looks almost exactly like mine

Comedy tiers:
Top tier: calling people faggots on the internet
High tier: replacing the beginning consonants of words with the B emoji
Mid tier: arbitrary shitposting
Shit tier: Well thought out and structured original jokes

faggot

Nah I was an amby/ice pick/dr for the longest time. headshots turned me on, being fire immune and sonic speed was great.

But then now I need to relearn meatshots and shit. but now that you mention it I do have a ranger I never use and some maps are devoid of ammo packs. ganna give it a go. thanks

Stock is always supreme, but l'etranger can be good too. I like these balance changes, makes it easier to spot all the crutch users by their tears.

the only map I ever get lost on nowadays is yukon

awful

>There are people in this thread who cannot even pubstomp

>charmer's chapeau
literally reddo's hat

Goodbye amby and dr, you were the bestest stuff.

Dead Ringer, you I can understand getting nerfed
But Amby my old friend who survived 2 or 3 stat wipes and almost 5 or 6 years.. you did not deserve what happened to you.

L'etranger + Big Earner + Dead Ringer new meta.

get fucking ready people

L'etranger + stock + stock

Ho! That's me alright!

my sister (male) works at valve

pastebin.com/sz75NDiW

I got one too Viva! ;)

is your sister hot
do you have pictures of her feminine benis

post more spies

This is THE best spy loadout.

>manmelter buff
oh boy
>no third degree buff
angery

>blood banker

I don't play this class

Where's the 'feedback' option in the tf2 menu? Am I just blind?

What does this mean

it's on the right of the website

what the fuck

do you think valve won't go through with any of the changes?

the changes are being made by some DOTA2 intern who fucked up, played 1 comp match and decided to nerf the things that killed him.

and for like a 9 year old shooter game, no one is left around to stop him

i think they'll probably change around the ambassador because not only is the change not that good but also because of the outcry in general, but i don't think they'll keep any of the weapons they're changing as-is.

does the no-fall damage bonus from the pbpp block damage from the mantreads too?
someone should test it out while it still has that upside

Their idea is good, they don't want the close-range melee class to be a long range snippy snip class because we already have a snipperman. Maybe just make it less RNG, because with the change, long-range headshots can still happen and are even more horeshit.

(You)

It's the perfect cosmetic, improves his default look without really changing it

but it does get a buff depending on how you look at it

now nobody can call it a direct upgrade even though it is in 80% of situations

lurker's leathers are the best spy shirt since it replaces the ugly default pinstripe pants

Is that even an upside? I've never seen someone get a manntread kill on someone who wasn't afk, much less an actual moving scout. I don't play much hightower though.

the only time i ever got a mantreads kill post-2013 was on medieval mode

what is this meme about direct hit behind harder to rocket jump with i can literally only rocket jump with direct hit

It's all about the detonator baybee

new watch
>infinite cloak
>leave behind team colored cloud when invisible

there should be collectors collectors weapons where it takes 200 collectors weapons to craft one

new watch
>no cloak
>on right click: send out 2 bot clones
>clones have 60 health and act try to get players to chase them, but they never attack
>can't use watch again until 30 seconds after the last clone dies

Annoying and pointless. Just like the spy class. You're hired.

Other than the fact that people would absolutely use that to overload and crash a server with bots, that sounds fun.

Why are scouts mains so whiny?

It's been forever since i've made a spray, but does anyone know why when I try to make this transparent, the background shows up as black?

I've split the gif into 6 png files, and made sure that the background was transparent, but it still shows up as this

>Maybe just make it less RNG
that's what i'm saying, i don't mean that making spy not able to pretend they're snipers anymore is a bad thing, i mean the proposed change to solve that isn't so good

prob because valve doesnt allow transparent? don't quote me on that

Post a picture of the most valuable thing in your inventory whether it's by how expensive it is or how rare it is.

Damn Viva.

Why must people who apparently don't know what fun servers are allowed to ruin games for people who actually want to play the game?

why are you ruining their fun user, they're just playing the game the way they want to play it :^)

>Oh no, there are people who are better than us on the other team, better throw the game by taunting in spawn
Why is this not considered griefing? Why does the TF2 playerbase actively encourage this?

>They want to play baseball on the soccer field while everyone else is playing soccer, why can't you just let them do what they want?
I wish everyone who thinks like this a slow and fiery death.

>trying to play turbine seriously

tfw poor

:(

I don't play much spy, I've had this fedora and col roule ages ago, not long after I stopped being free to play.

heheh ty user but I know ;3

I don't expect serious gameplay on a pub, but I do expect people to actually play the game. If you're that upset by dying to someone better than you in Team Fortress 2, so much so that you have to throw the game and ruin it for everyone else, you should seriously reconsider your choice in game.